Motherly paladin

Whould Veeky Forums want a overly motherly paladin in their party who when catching you doing misdeeds give you a stern talking too, but always makes you your meals and takes care of you if you are hurt or sick.

You are pathetic.

Yes

Veeky Forums is a board.
If you refer to the posters on the board, then you have such a huge amount of different feelings on the matter that your question is unanswerable.

If you mean individual posters, then no, I imagine most would not, and only a vocal minority of fetishists would want that.

A bit more development to be something beyond a blatant indicator of an Oedipus complex and sure, I could see that being a half descent personality in a noble bright setting.

I want to play this role because I feel like most paladins do not do there best to be a guardian or help to there group more often than not adventurers have lots of issues that a paladin can help them with with a smile and kindly advice

>motherly Paladin

So the Paladin is the Party Mom? That doesn't seem like too hard of a thing to become, you know.

>would teegee want another fetish thread?
Nahh

It's not very sexual so far.

I'm glad this was the first post.

... If done well, why not.

Yeah, go for it. Pick up a shield, swear to protect your comrades, yada yada

>no real content in the OP, just weirdly worded vague question
>pretty animu girl picture
It's a fetish thread. And if I had to guess I'd say OP is the "gentle femdom" fag

I always end up in the role so is it bad to just start out and take up the role off the bat? I most offer take some points into con or vitality so I and up being to person dragging people out after a hard fight needing to heal them

Although I can't lie that I do kinda enjoy the role a little bit

>>no real content in the OP, just weirdly worded vague question
>>pretty animu girl picture
In all fairness that's like half the threads ever made on Veeky Forums

Now ignoring the guy sperging out, a paladin who specializes in protection and healing could make a good maternal paladin, though unless there's also some mamabear aspect, the concept is probably better used as a cleric

Yes. Time for me to play a shota!

>Whould Veeky Forums want a overly motherly paladin in their party who when catching you doing misdeeds give you a stern talking too, but always makes you your meals and takes care of you if you are hurt or sick.
I would certainly read about this character (or write her myself) but I don't think it'd be great to see one of my gross male friends try to RP it.

Such is tabletop.

How about a Fatherly paladin?
"Jenny! You're leaving the house dressed like that! No way I'm letting my daughter leave the house dressing up like a common whore!
Now go back upstairs and put on your plate, we're a paladin house hold."

Pretty top tier fapping material.
Would be wierd in an IRL game though because, you know, fat dorks.

Sometimes evil just needs a stern talking-to.

But Daaaaaaaad, I want to be a Ranger!
>No buts, young lady. Do you want the other kids in our church to think that you're some godless heathen?

I can see this being a great backstory to some character who's a hybrid class or something.

>Electro
>grounded

Kek

I know what I'm rolling in my next game.

We had a motherly cleric, but that character was overtly fetishy, including healing people with breast milk.

Is it even possible to play as NOT motherly female paladin, unless serving to some kind of foul god?

I look forward to these fetish threads every day. Thanks for posting Op. Never quit.

>This could be a really good costume
>It's shitload of plastic instead
Why?
I mean making it from fabric would be in fact cheaper

Fabric would actually look worse.
Or would take lots more effort to look good.

There's also the "fresh-faced kid" brand, the "magical girl in ye olde plate armor" brand, the "polite and levelheaded but not overly affectionate" brand, the "zealous crusader who is not for hugs nor fugs because there's still evil to smite", and so on.

How long did that last? That seems like one of those things that doesn't get past session 0 unless people think it's hilarious.

It's a WoW armor set. The plastic makes it more authentic.

>How long did that last?

The length of the game, over a year. It marginally helped/was more acceptable that it was played by a girl as well.

Good lord.

Not him, but I can totally relate to situations that within the context of the party were super hilarious during gameplay and then just stayed as standard element, but then when you retell them to people, they suddenly turn really weird and dark in no time.

>It marginally helped/was more acceptable that it was played by a girl as well.
That makes it a lot less creepy imo. Girls wanting to play mommy is natural and cute.

>Killing Machine
>Bright eyed virgin, probably with a fiancé at home
>Proper lady ojou-sama
>Girl pretending to be a boy
>Nun with a sword
>Motherly Paladin
>Lewd older sister that realizes she's become the ultimate sex machine.

This.

I've been in campaigns where the dangerously furry Catfolk slayer's shtick was waking up naked every morning in a random party member's tent, often with a quip about being sore in various places or "already had breakfast" or even "I've got fur, you can't see anything anyway."

It's only outside of the sessions that you realize the Catfolk being the eager slut of an entire party of men (some of them with "exotic" equipment, like the horse-like Tiefling) does *not* translate well into common conversation.

This stuff develops over time, it's weird and great.

>Leona
>motherly

She sounds giddy with the prospect of going in and breaking their lines. Not very protective of a paladin.

tbhqhwy family it IS from a Sister Benedron plastic statue

Leona is a spartan-esque born warrior who is the high priestest of a 'Pelor the Burning Hate'-esque religion and the avatar of some fuckin' spiritual star demi-god. Woman is anything but motherly

We all know Sona is the most motherly LoL character, anyway.

Right? It takes time for people to realize shes actually a screaming fanatic charging into battle. Offense is the best defense etc. Everything is just designed right about her, even her "come at me heretics" splash pose. Manages to do the whole STRONK WOMYN thing too without being a shrill cunt, she still comes off warm and womanly.

>implying

It's not even my fetish and I think it sounds like a cute idea for a character, so long as its executed within reason. Would party with.

Those fuckers can make their own meals. Play like a pure Paragon FemShepard from Mass Effect and guide your band of wayward misfits towards best end, even if they're punks or thieves or stuck up bitches.

This is literally my character in alot of games but I get stuck with edgelords.

>Veeky Forums is a board.
And the answer is still yes.

Please tell me there's shenanigans