This Kills the ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoKitties/comments/7hcy0c/guide_how_to_fix_bun_in_the_oven_issue/
youtube.com/watch?v=dEh-VyS713s
kittysales.herokuapp.com/
cryptokitties.co/kitty/76429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all i want is a fucking birdcat.

what has my life come to.

can someone give me a quick rundown of this shit? i really dont know what the fuck this is.

this does
mooncatrescue.com

PHISHING SCAM

Literally just read about this game and came to Veeky Forums to see if it was being discussed.

only cryptokitties requires email address. what are you?

>50 billion dollar crypto shits itself by a shitty poorly written cat dapp

i would say its bad for eth, but i dont even know anymore

Ok I made an account. All I see are cats for sale. I thought I could spawn my own random cat.

I FUCKING HAD A KITTEN COMING 1 HOUR BUT MY CAT IS FROZEN WITH BUN IN THE OVEN AND NO KITTENS

I'M LOSING SO MUCH MONEY RIGHT NOW OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>cats won't give birth
>cats won't fuck
I could have had a dozen cats

hahahaha what the fuck is this for real? People are paying the equivalent of $50 USD for a picture of a cat? This is like a mid tier cat on the marketplace.

It requires less info than cryptokittens lol

It can be yours for the low low price of only 8 ETH

How do I make money with this autism

More than that. Thousands of dollars of USD for rare low gens

More than that. Hundreds of thousands of USD for rare low gens.

What a stupid little bitch you are.

There's a lot of FUDing going on here, but I just withdrew some of my kitty profits to an exchange and it took four minutes and had a $0.20 tx fee.

This is just giving ETH more normie exposure, and bringing in lots of people who've never used it before. yeah the game's 0 ETH transactions are slow but calling that "killing ETH" is just hyperbole, and probably the opposite is true.

I'VE BEEN WAITING HOURS FOR FUCKING THREE CATS TO BE BIRTHED WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CATS I NEED TO UNLOAD THIS SHIT BEFORE HTE BUBBLE POPS

reddit.com/r/CryptoKitties/comments/7hcy0c/guide_how_to_fix_bun_in_the_oven_issue/

This is what brings in the normie hordes.

Restart Firefox??

omg i'm not spending a couple hours on this bullshit just birth my fucking kitties reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guys i want to buy one of these but it keeps saying that i dont have enough funds. I have 1 eth kittie costs 0.2- i set the gas to 200000 and it keeps failing. Anyone else hacing this issue?

I'm just mad the fucker are still going up I could've held mine. Also if this was an actual game like tamagotchi it would be humongous this is just random bullshit

250k 100 always works for me but means you pay .025 ten minmum for a kitty

Please help an emancipated Irishman out and send cade 0xefc87c646312f563289dd029d3802b072878662f

Yeah, I'm having the same problem and the cryptokittens discord has a lot of people complaining about it as well.

You guys officially broke ETH.
Good fucking job.

Consider it a stress test, you're welcome.

So who gets the money for the gen 0 kitties that are made every 15 minutes? The guy that made the game? Also is someone writing these bios, or are they randomly generated by inputing random verbs and nouns?

This seems like such a scam. Only children would pay for this shit and no child has all this eth available.

I'm getting an overwhelming feeling that this will be the next big thing, but I refuse to take part in it

better to have it breakdown over something frivolous than over something important, but it's growing pains and a good thing

it's used to fund development. they're gonna be rolling out features and games. i see this taking off bigly. they can make literally a billion games like this

This just proved how much of a shitcoin ETH is.
Cant fait for ARK takeover

It's a PnD, a tech demo, and a stress test. What part of smart contracts being the future are you struggling with?

CryptoPets has way more potential than CryptoKitties. What if CryptoPets integrated CryptoKitties into their little zoos? They could be the real place for investment

Its all these weebo fags have been posting god help us

Fuck off with your second to market knockoff product.

Good stream here. this guy tryning to buy a crypto kitty

youtube.com/watch?v=dEh-VyS713s

it's been two hours now WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY KITTENS

FUCK THIS SHIT

I BETTER GET A VMAPIRE CAT OR I'M GOING TO DO SOEMTHING I WILL REGRET

They have to have an app attached thats like pokemon or some sort of level up interactive game for it to be hot

tried the birth fix, pending transaction for 10min

You need at least 2 of your own to breed or one cat and pay another cat to impregnate it

how the fuck do you even find one? Are there any left for like 30-40 bucks?

>just sold a gen 10 for .12 eth
Should have put it up for higher

The absolute state of Veeky Forums...

First sharpies up poopers for bitcoin.
Now serious trading of virtual cats.

user, I...

Why isn't ETH crashing then?

???????????????

don't forget shitting on a monitor for dogecoin

i want it so fucking bad

This thing only started last week.

How further do you think it'll go before the whole thing comes crashing down?

mark my words, this will go up to 50 generations before people start getting tired of it. even then, shit cats will still be expensive as fuck. it wont be another month from now that it comes crashing down.

Is it time to bail out on ETH and most everything to BTC?

these fucking cats have more liquidity and utility than BTC
when the cat bubble bursts it's taking all of crypto with it

40$ for worst shitcat, jesus christ

any proof of people actually buying those for thousands of usd?

Link?

LMFAO this is the end result of ETH. This is their vision. Get out now while you can.

A stress test that showed exactly what people were saying. It's poorly designed so you don't much for your gas. Very simple operations are prohibitively expensive.

kittysales.herokuapp.com/

nice trips btw

Holy shit this is the pure bred dog market on crack

this is the end
it didnt came with a bang but with a purr.

Think we should be buying in on this. Everytime we doubt the length people will go it ends up being the opposite.

Personally I think it'd be neat if it went:

> Kitties flood ETH
> ETH network grinds to a halt
> Kitty bubble pops
> People panic that ETH is worthless
> Move money to BTC for stability
> BTC bumps for a day or two then plummets
> All other coins follow suit

ty bro

have you read the smartcontract of cryptokitties? try running the latest myth on it.

this. If it hits the phones rich kids will go crazy over this - as a status (money) and coolness (ethereum mfkers!) symbol

>Vitalik's vision

I just realised something
When are we gonna get crypto Pokemon discount

Wait until he reserves a fee from miners to assist traps get a sex change op.

More Ponzi than PnD, but yeah, you're the first person I've seen hit the nail on the head like this. It's a fucking gimmicky byproduct of an excellent tech.

This is why sidechains and offchain transactions are needed....

Cryptocurrency GO , Uses the computing power of thousands of normie phones to run the network while ALSO selling their navigation data to ad companies for extra revenue.

Call it the HealthCoin, for every mile walked outside of your pathetic basement you gain like half a cent. The controversy generated from Healthy at all Size and fat fucks will be a good way to self advertise the currency.

I kinda want to make this for real now.

But muh Jews and centralization!

do i have to buy kitties to start breeding or do i get any for free?

the cryptobubble is now so huge we can grow tulips inside it

guys I need to get rid of my cryptokitty bags pls
buy my stupid cat

WTF I love CryptoKitties now.

ETH is easily bloated garbage

This is why Ark will be superior

nigga this is the evolution of eth. soon you'll see a massive inflood of normie games on the app store instead of fiat you use their shitty coin for new tries or stronger units or whatever the fuck people do in these games. This is the future, candy crush coin gives you 20% more moves, lifes, ect i cant fucking wait for this, hope some shitty normie coin replaces bitcoin all together.

breed and sell cats nigga

Only THIS, will kill the ETH

To be fair, there are some cheaper ones, like this one might be as low as 2 ETH if no one snipes it first: cryptokitties.co/kitty/76429

This is it, this is the the straw that broke the camel's back. These fucking cats finally convinced me crypto is a bubble. This awful shit has tulip mania written all over it.

>huur people are using crypto we're in a bubble we're in a bubble
Dude this is just a tiny step on the way to full adoption of crypto. Why do people keep thinking its a bubble because we're moving along the way? Makes zero fucking sense at all.