Accumulate

accumulate.

Other urls found in this thread:

omise.co
twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/937841630987423744
discord.gg/Z9zaW6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already have. Waiting patiently for next year.

Q2 we will all be rich, expecting to turn my $50k worth of OMG into $500k

I only have 250 want to get 500 :/ waiting on some money to get there, but only doing OMG, LTC, and ETH, and banking a Grand on ETHOS while it's still low.
I'm hoping my OMG will be worth 100K+ by next year :D

pajeet

We told you fools to get on this rocket.

You had PLENTY OF WARNING.

Two month high today, and liftoff sequence is about to engage.

Keep making your sticker jokes, or shut your mouth and get on.

ABSOLUTE LAST CALL.

Got in at 7 and still feel like I bought too high. Better late than never

what's with these vague daily posts

you know OMG will be assassinated by BTC's RSKs right? you're telling people to accumulate something that will be rendered obsolete by BTC's unchecked monopoly over the cryptosphere

you mean 1 million user

jokes on you I'm on the REQ train and I'm going to 100x on it. I dn't think OMG has a 100x left in it.

People who don't understand that omg is a product for an existing omise service... truly a fucking Brainlet

>RSKs
What's RSKs?

>you obviously know nothing about the use case of OMG

omise.co

we know very well dipshit
but you fail to understand that what they're think they are trying to accomplish will be rendered redundant by BTC's RSKs

go read

RSKs are the Ethereum project cryptonite

also don't forget that in this space OMG has to contend with XLM and guess which company is making mad progress and partnerships
definitely not OMG

sorry for your pipe dream wishes they're going to get flushed
and let us not forget their cheap marketing antics

pathetic thai group

WE BROKE RESITENCE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOOOOON

Nigger what? OMG announces major partnerships like every week

>they're think they

oh for fucks sake, pajeet

Ladybois are gonna get REQt.

I AM GODAMMIT SO SHUT UP

Oh man, if that was a joke, that was really funny

i mean, fuck both of these tokens. dont know wtf youre on about

>BTC's RSKs right?
Fucking lmao

You are an absolute idiot user.
XLM is not even a competitor
RSK is too little too late, ETH has already won this niche and yes the majority of my portfolio is btc

i won't waste my time arguing with you

but time will tell

i'm already lamenting your loss.

because while your capital is parked in a meme company with anemic project progress. the rest of us are ninja trading non-stagnant tokens/coins

I'm going to be a multimillonaire.

It's so fucking crazy to think about. I'm still in college lmao.

this stuff is common for crypto currencies so start acting like it kek.

congrats user

Seewwww overpriced. Wtf. No product and basically a billion dollar market cap for a foreign company? America > World. Pay attention.

let's just all agree were going to be filthy fucking rich who cares what we choose.

YOU WERE WARNED BIZ, this is it. Can you feel it? The doors to the shuttle are now closing.

I am not confident that I'll be filthy rich. I will have 1k to invest by the end of next week. what do I put it on? I already have $120 in IOTA, bought at $2.30 and 2 OMG, 1LTC, 80 BAT, 60 CVC, 373.5 DNT, .05ETH, and some BTC.

Put it into OMG no joking, but that aside im going by the time frame of mid next year to get filthy rich, as for you? probably early 2019.

Short term in the crypto world could mean a week or month, mid term 3 months, long term is 6.

very juvenile and asinine

if you're going to amass a fortune from digital assets you might want to reconsider your choice of words.

Yeah you're right, it was stupid of me to start the argument in the first place. Let's just agree to disagree, no reason these coins can't coexist

twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/937841630987423744

when will Veeky Forumstards realize that they were wrong this whole time.

b-but but but muh github

Btc rsk is going to steal customers directly from omise and create their own payment processing company?

What does this mean?

The absolute state of BTC shillers

run to 11 inc

>I dn't think OMG has a 100x left in it.
Maybe, but this is what people were telling me when I was buying ETH at $30. Maybe it's not 100x (yet), but you should never be afraid of "just a 10x return".

Btw, REQ is good too, I'm holding both.

I have 5000 OMG.

How rich will I be?

You're spreading your investments too thin. Do research and pick a few of your favorites to invest in (no more than 4 for how much you're investing).

Fucking filthy rich, I'm jelly. I have 2,080 and I wanted to throw a total of 10k more at this before it got over $10, but I'm fucking late now.

I only have 40 omg and I want to kill myself ; _ ;

5000 X 70 = 350,000

not bad

I'm happy with the 320 I have but i wish i could have much more..... I'll keep buying as long as its hovering around 10. Got the thanksgiving paycheck coming up so that should give me a little more than usual to put in.

>70
Lol

Ikr. We going to $300+ once it's fully integrated into omise network and staking is live

i have 1130 omg. i almost bought more at 7.50 but i had to increase other stacks.

i might grab some kyber and golem

Why didn't you buy it a few days ago when it was $2 on bitfinex?

that is months away. This is a speculative pump. Sell your position to break even in stages then buy more when it dips again as people get bored and sell it

This is how you get destroyed by capital gain taxes. Just get your stash at good price and sit on it.

You sell it into BTC though. No capital gains taxes until its in USD again

why do yall still have faith in LINK

Wrong. You get taxed for capital tax gains EVERY TIME you make a profitable trade. Doesn't matter if it's btc, donkeys, tulips, or usd.

Chat is pretty active with some insightful analysis of OMG in this discord. discord.gg/Z9zaW6g

Waste of time arguing with a low iq retard like yourself