pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FbKh9yXV
pastebin.com/wg3Qu41P
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=weight of the average man times 1,141
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1260192/Dung-beetle-named-worlds-strongest-insect.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is babby formed?

Science. Duh.

>the Jumper is from Nechronica
>the Necromancer was Jump-Chan all along
>ARISE MY UNHOLY THRALL

Good concept, y/n?

Reposted for any who missed it.

When two lesbians have acquired a relevant dna sample they rub their heads together to transfer the dna. Head tentacles can help to ensure impregnation, as seen here.

Works. Mist be a dark and miserable chain though

Seems legit.
Basically how I planned on doing it.

>dark and miserable

For Jumper, everyone else, or both?

You're a Doll. If you're not miserable, you're doing it wrong.

>Parenting Jump
>mfw I've already adopted like 19 girls from Nechronica and have one future kid from Fire Emblem so this would be my 21st kid

Goddamn it. I know I don't have to take it but the perks look fun.

I have 42 Waifus.

>42 Children
>With all of the insane inheritable traits my kids have
>Neliel and Harribel's Half-Hollow child
>Lady Death's Child
>Death of the Endless' Child
>Hastur's Child

>Runs away while screaming geometricly.

Including adoption, sixty seven. So far...
Solaire thinks he's one of the grown ups, but he's actually my adopted sun.

Just be glad that you didn't have to push them out.

You don't HAVE to have children for each waifu.

Only have 3 adopted so far and they were all between 9 and 11 when i adopted them. Starting from infancy personally will be new.

Yes. Yes I do. Or they will do terrible things to me for choosing a "favorite"

Wonder if I'm the only person here who has raised actual kids.

This is why i only have 1 wife at a time.

And this is why more than one waifu will ruin your laifu.

As they should, choosing a favorite isn't justice.

You don't have to take the jump.

>mfw I only have six waifus and my previous kids still like me enough to help raise their new siblings.

Which is why I'm taking 42 children. Despite the consequences.

It could be worse. It's horrifying, but it could be worse.
The IRC was discussing "What happens if the cops try to bust you for polygamy Justice?"
Which made me realize how Azula, and some of the others, would react if the cops tried to take their child.

I'm the eldest of a giant pile of sisters.
Totally counts.
I get to visit my family next month. I'm excited.

They are Paradox Cloned in the Generic Sburb Jump, and sent back to the Generic Parenthood Jump to become themselves, obviously enough.

...That world is going to burn, isn't it?

Huh...

If you become the Ectobiologist of your session, could you import yourself as your own child in Generic Parenthood?

user. I not only have Azula but also Akitsu as Waifus.
The world is going to be subsumed by Fire and Ice

don't think for one moment that what you've done has gone unnoticed

Undead Perish the thought.

>Akitsu

mah nigga

You know, some of your waifus might not want to be parents. You could check whether they actually want kids of their own.

Then again, good mothering instincts may be one of those things that qualifies someone for being a haremite.

So I just got back, and last thread I saw the Warframe jump.

Red, what ever happened to the awesome version we saw in the pastebins? I know it was a WIP, but it looked really cool, and the infested tree had some neat abilities.

Unfortunately, I didn't save it and have cleared my history since then, so I don't have it, either.

Is there a chance we'll get that one back, or does anyone have it saved?

Point at them.
Point at them and laugh!

She was deliberately posting the Mib version from drive as a reminder of what came before.

Oh, that would explain it.

I don't follow the thread very closely, to be honest.

My hype will continue to charge, Red. Looking forward to it!

She's still working on it, no worries. The one last thread was the current Mib version.

>does anyone have it saved?
Here's the latest WIP link I have... pastebin.com/FbKh9yXV

>pastebin.com/FbKh9yXV

I honestly might just copy and paste it into a pdf with shitty formatting to have over the current one, at least until it gets finished.

The awesome version is still there. Like said, I posted the mib version to give an idea of how the original Warframe customization was and how I wanted to find out if thread wanted me to expand upon it or just get rid of the mechanics.

Currently here is the most up to date WIP: pastebin.com/wg3Qu41P

Infested's 'Joyous Abundance' perk got modified a bit, Infested customization is 100% finished, Warframe Customization is slowly being worked on. Infested table should give you an idea of how big the Warframe table should be.

I'm saving Story and Drawbacks for last, as those will be relatively mindless for me.

...fuck, I haven't posted builds in a while. Is that even something people want to see anymore?

Sure.

It is good to see one of his train wrecks replaced. Are there any jumps made by Mib that the people here don't want replaced?

More builds are always good.

Yeah, it's nice to see more people post builds, especially as a jump maker. Would especially like to see yours for the parenthood jump all things considered.

Of course builds are something people want to see more builds.

It would be nice to have you back

Oh, missed you last thread. Just want to say it's nice to see you're sort of coming back.

>new WIP
Awesome! Reading time...

>...fuck, I haven't posted builds in a while. Is that even something people want to see anymore?
YES! Can you do Kung Fury? I've honestly felt a bit disappointed you were gone by the time I made it... feel like the some of the Viking stuff would fit well.

>...fuck, I haven't posted builds in a while. Is that even something people want to see anymore?
I'm sure someone wants to read them. We always have people complaining about people not making builds.

YES.

I have no strong feelings about Bleach.

Was that even him?

>Are there any jumps made by Mib that the people here don't want replaced?
Not a matter of whether we want it or not. It's a matter of permission to avoid the Quagmire of Defecation.

We were lucky with Warframe that Mib gave permission in thread to let someone else do the update. The last time someone did it without permission? Yeah, let's just say it's not a mistake worth repeating. At all. If you wanna track him down and ask, go right the fuck ahead.

He did Prototype, Bleach, Buso Renkin, Code Geass, Familiar of Zero, and I can't remember any others.

>all this build clamoring
...um. Fuck. I'll space them out at least to not clog things.

(Breaking Bad)
-Background: Chemist (Free) -You know who's talented? Me. I'm talented.
-Creative Chemist (Free) -X-ray Crystallography? YOU KNOW WHAT I'M COOL WITH THAT.
-Remember My Name (850CP) (Discount) -When I want to be known, I'll be known.
-The Empire Business (550CP) (Discount) -Eh... might come in handy later.
-Attorney (450CP) -I get the feeling I'm gonna need this.
-Distinctive Hat (400CP) -Oh you better BELIEVE I'm gonna have a stylish hat.
-Hazmat Suit and Gas Maskx2 (Free) -Always be careful.
-Suitsx2 (300CP) -There is no excuse for not being fashionable. No excuse.
-Teaching Contract (200CP) (Discount) -Nothing wrong with enlightening the minds of the youth.
-Law Degree (0CP) -But just in case shit happens, I'm good.
Dice Rolls: 28 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

...fuck it. I'm not making meth. I'm going to be an honest-to-gods schoolteacher. Make learning fun, make them want to get out into the world. Reminds me of my old marketing professor who would do magic tricks in the class impromptu to get people to always come to class. The better we all did, the more he did tricks.

...I wanna teach like that.

...I'll never know how the guy made a table levitate in front of us all though.

>Pic related. So much pic related.

...oh, also wanted to ask: do companions get their own custom weapons in Bayonetta and GoW?

What about Fusing yourself through the cathedral of shadows risqué perk in other jumps?

So if I gave sacrificial bestowment to Ichigo, would he need to make 3 Magatamas, two since his hollow powers are "one" with Shinigami or just one?

Wait, which Dante is the Dante from Dante May Cry Jump?

And I meant which one would win, assuming least jumper modification/intervention.

Remind me how fusing other demons or supernatural beings work. Is the thing having both personalities or composite one? Dragon ball fusion type personalities? Or is one dominant

What happens if I beat Dante and fuse SMT Dante with my Dante

...Your professors levitated tables? You sure he wasn't a retired jumper?

Tell us stories about that Teacher

>What happens if I beat Dante and fuse SMT Dante with my Dante
Gathering that much cuh-razy in one being causes spontaneous pizza rains?

...yes. Yes they do.

I DON'T KNOW, MAN. Fucker was amazing, he tore up a newspaper in front of us and put the pieces in a ball, set it on the desk, then five minutes later uncrumpled it like he never tore a single piece off. Dude was crazy awesome. Taught the best part of business too: "It doesn't matter if you don't know something, as long as you can hire a guy who DOES know it."

The next day he blindsided us by doing the 'colored ribbons tied together' bit then made a fucking cane explode out of the fabric when everyone was scoffing.

(Warhammer 40k: Craftworld Eldar)
-Background: Exodite (Free) -I AM MY OWN ELDAR.
-Guardian Training (Free) -Some basic stuff is eh.
-Psychic Race (Free) -Wait with the Light of Terra and Imperium th-HOOOO BOY.
-Eldar Physiology (Free) -ELF ELF ELF ELF ELF EEEEEEEEEEEE~
-Worldsinger (800CP) (Discount) -Psychic energy to shape the land? ...ho boy.
-LOST TO THE PATH (400CP) -Let's... wait. Maiden Worlds? Remember that Gaia atmosphere in LoT I took samples of? GARDEN.
-Grace of the Eldar Race (300CP) -Yaaaaay beauty. ALWAYS get beauty.
-Bonesinger (-100CP) -I need to manipulate the Wraithbone for my master plan.
-Path of the Awakening (-300CP) -Enhancing all my senses as my psychic ones merge with it? ...yeah need it.
-Path of the Scholar (-700CP) -Awesome biology, grace, and psychic/physical learning? Hell. Yes.
-Glory of Old (-750CP) -ALWAYS BE GLAMOROUS. ALWAAAAAYS.
-He Tells Me He's Cold A Lot (-800CP) -D'aaaaaaw.
-A Circle of Fools (-700CP)
-A Knife In The Dark (-500CP)
-Blind Seers (-300CP)
-Run (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Craftworld Alaitoc

...so I'm super pretty, my singing does AMAZING THINGS, and I can finally do mass production of that Gaia atmosphere from LoT. ...But everyone are idiots, a guy backstabbed me, Tzeentch is giggling, and a psychic monster wants my giblets. All of them.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

Uh. I don't know. Fanwank.

The Dante you fight in the drawback is post-DMC2. The other (your) Dante depends on what you got in the DMC jump.

The drawback one, since he'll have more experience than yours, even with the ten years spent during the DMC jump. Even if you roll DMC2 yourself.

Fusing SMT demons causes a different being entirely to pop up, usually of a completely separate and set-in-stone race. For other settings, fanwank.

Cuh-razy Status: Yes

>...yes. Yes they do.
Fuck. I'll have to update my build after work.

It's good to see you running blindly into disaster in the name of your own glory, Red. It's pretty great.

>...yes. Yes they do.
Huh... Now I wonder if I should import some people.

Oh god. It's time to look at my build again... I'll just... go cry over here in the corner about having too little cp.

Okay here is the WIP of the Vestiges (Supplement) for all your horrible (yet so good) Demigod powers.

>Changelog
None, Vestiges are the powers you choose and their own pdf because the other was getting too big.
Just giving you this morsel for those who wish to see how things are going on.

>Friendly reminder.
Ichor is your Vitae/Mana
Sheol is your personal measure of divinity (and how much you refined it to higher levels), not unlike Blood potency or Vampiric generations.

Wake, a psychic impression of sorts...details can be fanwanked, but it more or less mind fucks with people, mortals become Beloved (aka Cultists whose mind is a bit unhinged and worship you....you are a barely passable Cthulhu in few words...a just passable Cthulhu in later levels of power)

Attols are immune to the Wake and make you calm down and relax more easilly (They grant you peace by their very presence).

Lastly Vestiges...what I write about making things harder or giving a penalty, fankwank the how (But in general terms read the fluff text to understand what is happening in general terms if you are not sure).
Some (Most) stuff are also controlled by game terms like Wits or resolve and such, now I haven't those in, but generally assume that some things can be extended in radius or time based on your attributes a bit.

Just remember, a penalty might have beings on a certain level ignore it (Or they might sense you peering their soul SightBeyondSight or something).

Anyway see you all another day.
But yes things are finishing slowly (so damn slowly).

What folder is this jump in? It is not in the 40k folder.

Sounds like a normal time in 40k.

A-M

Blubbio, my deep fishman.

>be 5 jumps in
>realize you have everything you ever wanted already
>wait, i could... nope, this is fine
>start buying cool toys and enjoy being a shoggoth

Coolio, my cold deepone.

Shit man, sounds to me like you need more greed! Personally I want all the things.

Hehe thank you.
A shame its damn late so..I cannot stay.

If I made any Mistakes tell me guys because my brain lacks sleep.

It's likely in the unimaged section. Not sure why Brutus didn't put it in there.

MAN FUCK THE DOOM OF MALAN'TAI. FUCK TZEENTCH. FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. I only wanted to be a glorious psychic elf who was at this point pretty enough to make Slaanesh feel homely and turn my Garden into a literal paradise area, this is bullshit. IS MY DESIRE TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR.

(Neverwinter Nights)
-Background: Arcane (Free) -Maaaagic. Fun times, magic.
-Race: Aasimar (950CP) -I'm vain, okay?
-Physical Training (750CP) -I like being physical. Oh yes.
-Intelligence (650CP) (Discount) -I'm also really smart!
-Arcane Magic (350CP) (Discount) -MAAAAAGIC.
-Enchanted Gear (150CP) -Eh, might be something.
-Scroll Collection (50CP) (Discount) -And I think we're done.
Dice Rolls: Storm of Zehir, 22 years old

---

(Dinotopia)
-Background: Dolphin-Back (Free) -Outside world, ho.
-Observe, Listen, and Learn (900CP) -Learning by watching is always good.
-Scaley Tongue (800CP) -Behold, my knowledge of language!
-Strict Vegetarian (500CP) -Considering I have a Garden, this can be useful.
-Outsider's Perspective (350CP) (Discount) -Decisions without prejudice is always good.
-Do One Thing At A Time (50CP) -Focus on one thing and quality is doubled? YES.
-Set of Clothing (Free) -Comfy and easy to wear!
-Coinpurse (0CP) -A bit extra for the trip.
-Encyclopedia Saura (Free) -Aaaand the information needed.
Dice Rolls: Free Choice (Waterfall City), 21 years old

...these... won't lie. They had neat stuff, but all in all they were not too terribly impressive. So I pretty much just goofed the fuck off. Maybe did some shopping around, or tried to be a fashion designer. Fuck the plot, be an awesome Wanderer.

>I'm vain, okay?
You're blue and blonde.

>mfw I just realized that if you take Darkstalkers after Kingdom Hearts and get the Echnida perk, you can create your own army of Keyblade Wielders if you took that specific origin.

Sure they'd be weak as shit but GODDAMN. I could cause a new Keyblade War all by myself and get around not being able to give people Keyblades until post-spark.

I'd be Master Xehanort's dream come true.

I dunno, I'm conflicted. I'm not going to stop jumping, but my build is practically finished already and stacking 15 charisma and luck perks doesn't appeal to me. Seems like filling shelf space is all I have left, considering I'm not a harem protagonist.

I suggest focusing on magic and science, they are rarely redundant.

Good early jumps for being undead and dead inside, /jc/?

Wait you can have more than one child and more than one imported mother on this? or are you planning to have the other 41 the old fashioned way?

Okay but seriously Vestiges of Elements seem really cool, if ungodly impactical for using in the WoD proper. The Lambent Eyes of Judgement also seem fun.

Dark souls
Both Vampires
Nechronica
9-5

Nightmare Before Christmas

Yup, you can have more. There's a drawback for that now.

The answer to that question is yes.

query. in the macross jump, does the veritech section have its own point pool? i can't afford to get perks and gear then spend more on the veritech.

Skellington nightmare before xmas
Skeleton dragon commander
Skeleton Overlord
Ghost FEAR
Forsaken WoW
Iich elona
Ghost hybrid in danny phantom
Any undead in forgotten realms.

what is this for?

Leviathan the Tempest. it's a World of Darkness thing.

Wait, Spyro finished the Kingdom Hearts Jump?

Not sure if it's really for real final or not, but check last thread.

Huh. Well shit. I feel like a deadbeat now.

>When you have chosen your machine, you may then bring in one Power Armor, OR one Veritech to be utilized in the Customization Section. Your choice will be then granted 1000VP to be used in the customization and tinkering of this chosen machine, the only exception being if you choose 'Parts of the Whole'. Then both machines will be combined and their budgets will also be combined.

I'll freaking change that bit. You know I will.

(Guardians of Ga'Hoole)
-Background: Denizen of the Kingdoms (Free) -Hum. Might wanna take a small break.
-Species: Tyto Alba (900CP) (Discount) -ALWAYS GO NOBLE. ALWAYS.
-Instinct (Free) -Yeah I'm gonna need this.
-Prehensility (800CP) -I'm also gonna need THIS too.
-Strong Gizzard (Free) -My mind is always my own.
-Chawx2 (600CP) -Learning Ga'Hoolology for tree care! Also learning blacksmithing!
-Red Glare (500CP) -Oh come on. This is gonna look BADASS.
-Ryb of Blacksmithing (100CP) -Awesome blacksmithing is still awesome.
-Mu Metal Helmet (Free) -Ahahahaha, what.
-Seed of Ga'Hoole (0CP) (Discount) -Aaaaand Garden.
Dice Rolls: The Forest Kingdom of Ambala

HOOT HOOT. I AM AN OWL. THIS IS SO WEIRD WHY THE FUCK AM I AN OWL. WHAT IS THIS. WHAT'S GOING ON. I mean at least I've got an awesome tree I can mix in with the Garden but WHY AM I AN OWL.

hey did you make the original Kamen Rider jump? Because I wondering how because I'm wondering how strong dung beetle strength from animal empowered would make me.

Yes I am the maker of both Showa jumps, although I didn't start namefagging until the second.

As for your questions, strong enough to do whatever dung beetles can do in real life, only scaled up to human size instead of insect size.

>WHY AM I AN OWL.
Don't worry, it'll be a hoot.

Heh.

so it is relative dung beetle strength?! Before I hold you to that here is that in pounds
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=weight of the average man times 1,141

So you have something that rivals the strongest direct strength perks in jump chain for 100 points, was that intentional?

forgot my other source
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1260192/Dung-beetle-named-worlds-strongest-insect.html

That was not intentional.

>Bancho being an arrogant little shit

so then how strong would it make me?
I'm not trying to be arrogant I'm trying to get confirmation, and not be a Dick by making sure that the interpretation I'm using is the same as the one the jump maker is using. He said relative dung beetle strength so I'm making sure he knows what relative dung beetle strength is like.

thanks. didn't see it there at the bottom.

what about Tardigrades? the most durable animals on earth?