Blockfolio rate thread

Blockfolio rate thread

I'll start

Looks nice

Part 2

ahahahahhaha poor fag

Why so many coins? With that investment you should have like 2 coins maximum

I fucking love iota

Not really sure where i should put my money into desu any suggestions what should i drop?

I just started a couple weeks ago with about 300 invested, is crypto really this easy?

Unseen, LINK WTC UFO & POWR

so bad. you will die poor

considering selling my MCO since i finally profited

no you got in at a really good time for alts. you’ll be taking that back when all coins have a correction. ask anyone that was here for the september disasters

Goddamnit I'm so fucking jealous of you people.

Kek. I thought I was a poorfag.

Why don't you put that all in 1 coin to actually make some profit then move it about after?

will i make it boys, fud my portfolio , every thing is 1 yr hold no mater they become zero.

need to make it....lol

Alright guys then what coins should i keep and what ones to drop?

I agree with ETN, not sure about the other coins.

Just started yesterday

I am bit not confident on ETN :) but rest in my portfolio coins are solid for q2 2018 and beyond, I am going to add ICX and Wanchain when they released.

This 100 times. I started out with 250. Got on board swing trading VTC before it mooned. Exited and now sitting at 1800 and all in on XLM.

OMG
ETHOS
LTC
ETH
thank me later, get rid of those shitty Alts.

I have invested £700 had some losses but that's how you learn

Venezuelan here. Started with $300 which was all I had in late september in the middle of fork drama and alts getting BTFO. I hope to make around 2k or 3k by late 2018 so I can flee to Chile or stuff and put real money on it.

Started 5 days ago with 200 starting cash. Did my research and it paid off.

Am I too late for IOTA? Went down slowly but steadily since I bought.

I was thinking of getting in on REQ. Maybe Mona but I'm not sure.

hold

You're welcome here in Uruguay too venebro, venezuelans are the best immigrants. We're also getting dominicans and bolivians that are a plague.

where do i aquire a load of REQ to fill up my bags with?

Binance.

Thank you bro, Uruguay is a solid country as well.

Binance!