What is the "Runescape" of cryptocurrency?

What is the "Runescape" of cryptocurrency?

Other urls found in this thread:

rsgpcoin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RSGP is an actual cryptocurrency (on Yobit) I think which can be redeemed for real gp in RS or OSRS at market prices.

Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash

Found it: rsgpcoin.com/

Literally a Runescape coin. Someone already did it. Just a nice to way to cash out your rs gp into crypto.

Whats the GP to BTC to USD conversion?

Link

1 Blue Phat = .8 btc = about 15k USD

Definitely Litecoin.

[/wavy] WTB ADDY HELM WITH GOLD TRIM [/wavy]

Makes sense, it was good in the beginning and now it's absolute shit. Good choice user.

How much GP is a Blue Phat atm? I havent played in a while.

About 17B if not more

Ty ty

go back WoW you fegit
Runescapers never say wtb/wts they say BUying/selling

>real gp in RS or OSRS

kek

Holy fucking shit. Is that on Runescape Classic or the most recent version?

Runescape taught me finance better than any class did. Merching/Flipping is why I understand crypto.

RS2/3

no way, last time I played this was 12 years ago and I thought it was WTB. Maybe just remembering wrong

they're dirt cheap on osrs, you can google the ingame prices of things btw

OSRS decided, smartly I think, not to have any "rare" items that can't be obtained again like party hats, so they give out more and more every year.

bitbean

glad I learned about merch clans before I got into crypto and saw PnD discords advertised XD

I played that game for years and I never saw anybody saying wtb/wts. Only saw that in WoW

Runescape Classic is the only version I'll ever play. Every time I think about starting another account again I remember how fucking long it took to level up...

Yeah you fucking are. Nobody says that in runescape. I played it since 2005 and it's always "buying/selling". No idea what WTB even means.

Ive made multiple accounts over the years just to play as a noob in 07 lumbridge. The nostalgia hits hard. Haven't played in forever though...

no, a blue phat is worth far less
25b = $3750 @ 0.15/m
However, demand for RSGP has been decreasing so you might get even less
I'm glad I decided to RWT at the beginning of this year for BTC instead of buying a blue phat

Runescape was "sell/selling"/"buy/buying" X
MapleStory was "B>/S>"
WoW and WoW clones (and thus, most other MMOs) were "WTB/WTS"

www.rscrevolution.com

I still play classic. This is the longest running private server and it's fucking great. The changes they've made to it are in line with what Fagex would have added to classic originally.

First person who creates a RuneScape/clicker type dapp will be fucking rich. You thought cryptokitties was big? Wait until you can pay gas for exp

How did you cash out your geepees?

I sold on Sythe as well as a botting website. Stakers accounted for the majority of the sales.

oh my god you really aren't kidding, that would be insane

imagine duel arena with coins on the line

needs rotten tomatoes

any biztards who still play add Brightspear

explain. what's so special with Runescape?

Interesting
Had no clue there was an actual community for real classic
I know jagex still hosts classic classic, but its all bots.

you can trade the in game mula for real cyrpto which is real life fake mula according to b00mers
also runescape is special because PKing

tons of bots for it as well

more like runescape is for special ed children and always has been, baby pvp in special areas only. it was only ever popular because low bar to entry browser shit
real niggas played ultima and tibia (WHERE MY BRAZILIAN MONKEYS AT) where you always gotta look over your shoulder when you die you are fucked, just like life in the favelas

It is near and dear to the hearts of many millennial. Most of us had some great adventures and spent a portion of our childhood playing it.

Also had some of the best PvP, as you actually got everything them person had on them if you killed the

is it possible to profit a decent amount from botting runescape? used to bot all the time and somehow never got caught even through the botpocalypse or whatever it was called. only for exp though because I was a faggot

my friend made enough to buy a cadillac cts staking in duel arena.

I made as much as 2k/month (before BTC capital gains) this year from goldfarming in RS3. I wrote my own bots and tools to minimize the amount of bot management I had to do, like automatic muling and resupplying.
However, the method I was using (cursed energy) has been heavily nerfed. Other methods I found could yield even more profit than cursed energy, but require far more setup time and/or suffer from low sales volume. Furthermore, the price of GP has significantly decreased since the beginning of this year. Demand has also fallen due to less people playing. I'd be lucky if I could make 1k/month nowadays, even if I switched to OS.

In contrast, in 2015 I made 3-6k/month from goldfarming.

I probably would've played Tibia if i had heard about it before I was old