REQ MOON MISSION THREAD

Remember all the hate REQ used to get on Veeky Forums? Well, they're changing their tune now...

Congrats to all the REQies that stood by REQ and believed from the very beginning (yes, even the reqlets, you are still appreciated.)

Moon mission theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=6C9vFKFjiEE

Fucking strapped in to my seat holding 100k. The parabolic graph g force is insane user!

Req holder here. Saged for terrible taste in music.

VEN will 100% x10 your money in the next 2 weeks, trust me, BIG news is comming

Whats crazy is that this is just the beginning... this is the appetizer to the real moon mission that will take place in 2018

Non REQsers will be on suicide watch if they miss this

I know man, this is just accumulation -- people want to buy in, holders aren't selling, price goes up. There hasnt been any news lol, wait until we see some actual news

Fuuuck I won't be able to buy any REQ until Thursday. Am I screwed?

who here been holding since the ico?

what a shitty few months :(

News released on Friday, you can still make it.

>VEN
bs

i will actually kill myself if my ETH doesn't FUCKING CONFIRM THE NIGGER TRANSACTION

A literally who coin.

What's bringing on such a high rise? I wasn't done accumilating what I could spare from my wageslave I only have around 4k coins I'm worried if I put in now it will dump

if it makes you feel better, I am selling my IOTA for more REQ right now

if it makes you feel better, I am removing my sell order at 1k sats right now.

Hoping REQ dips a bit so I can grab about 4500 with my slightly less than 1 ETH.

that song is cancer

Somebody answer me this: what advantages does REQ have over plain Ether, or any of the supposedly feeless DAG coins? Why would I want to pay them the extra transaction fees on top of the Ether transaction cost when I could just use the plain crypto solutions?

go read the whitepaper / blog

fucking fag.

Waiting for a dip but it KEEPS GOING UP.

Fml

I'm assuming you know the answer already, do you?

REQ is moo-

Been holding since ico and accumulated up to 1.1m feels great when you are right once in a while. Not selling till next year and adoption fly with me biz

Test net release and update on Friday

>tfw just made over $100 today just by owning a small amount of crypto and not doing much of anything
>req is getting primed for neptune
holy fug

Where did you hear testnet release is Friday?

REQ team said they're ahead of schedule. They said that it comes out Q4. There are two updates this month. Fridays and December 22nd. Nobody thinks they'll release it right before Christmas so they feel this is the one. I agree.

Nothing is 100% confirmed for this week though.

Sooo what does this token do that makes it so special? I’m slow and autistic so i don’t really get it.

It wants to be paypal without the need for CC information. That's what I've gathered

Sell walls coming down with a fury, holy shit, this thing has steam!

Its a much bigger ecosystem then that, should read the white paper. They want to have a gateway to fiat from any token, invoicing, accounting interface, taxes etc.
Tokens are burned through the gateway at market rate, and stacking will be implemented once ether has it.

SELL WALLS GOT EATEN AWAY

Okay, so again: why use this layer on top of ether? Why not just pay with plain ether? What makes the REQ tokens valuable?

What is the significance of testnet release?

I'm also wondering about that, why won't they just make their own token? Using ether network seems lazy for a project that ambitious.

FUCKING MOONING!!!!

Testnet solves the oracle problem.

REQ does tons of stuff. Among other things you will be able to build your own accounting platform on top of REQ. So big corps can higher devs to write them apps that leverage the blockchain.

Well I bought $400 dollars worth.
Don't give me your fucking bags you faggots

This is our time user.

Lmao so poor

I might actually have to read the whitepaper on this one. Paypal for cryptos sounds like something I'd actually use and has huge potential.

So it's another chainlink?

Yeah especially considering Ethereum has problems with kitties currently.

But what I'm really after isn't even why build it on Ethereum, rather why would it have value over plain ether and the service they provide. Why would their own token have value? This is the same thing as with Ripple and Stellar. It just seems very uncertain. They could just switch to a different protocol any time. Shouldn't we be investing in the company and not the coin?

Sorry that I couldn't buy up all your bags

Go read the white paper. Or at least the website. It adds tons of features to ETH that would never exist otherwise.

So what color is your lambo gonna be when this keeps mooning?

The first candle which is like .2BTC volume on the day it got addid is messing with your axis

Binance has its own tokens currently worth $2.

Coin is required to use the network and verify transactions. Coins are burned upon completion of the transaction.

Ya can't buy what I'm not selling micro dick. I'm riding this wave all the way up

Interesting. Guess I'll check it out

Request tokens will be used to create gateways for vendors to request payments. The gateways can be done by the vendors themselves or by a third party, both will need REQ to use those gateways. With the testnet release they can start experimenting with it and be ready for the mainnet release in February.

Is it too late?

Kek. Guess everyone figured out req is a whole fucking payments platform and not just a single shitty dapp with utility. Oh well better late than never.

No. It'll steadily climb until next Friday

no

buy and hold until at least february = 3x minimum

But in order to use REQ vendors/third parties will still need to have and spend ETH, right?

wrong

in order to use request you just send an invoice/request for payment. let's say you want to be paid in USD and the person paying wants to pay using ETH. the transaction gets settled in the background by request, and the person who sent the invoice receives the payment in USD while the payer paid in ETH. a small fee of less than 1% is paid in REQ in the background, and this REQ is then burned from the supply, decreasing the overall supply of REQ and driving the price up.

why can't you brainlets read a white paper cause if you did you would've bought as much of this as possible the last month. clearly, clearly a moon mission.

>omise go, shitty single dapp that doesnt have any coders and is relying on plasma devs, price pumped by a skateboard sticker, 1 billion marketcap
>request, fully fledged payments PLATFORM, cross chain functionality, APIs, team already has a successful product in the domain, backed by YC, working with ING, 50 million market cap
Really makes you think

Makes me think about the fucking 911 4s I’m gonna buy with 10% of these earnings.

The main difference is omg pays dividends and has guaranteed customers

Friday will news or test net. Hedge yourself accordingly.

>3x minimum

Dude, it's already done a 2x since just last week.

>has guaranteed customers

Third World jungle Asians who wear leaves on their feet and use their shitty ass Chinese phones to buy masturbation material.

>1 billion

Nice skateboard tho.

Request is currently pumping from a PND group. Pump is slowly running out of steam. Get out now or stay poor. Reminder that this shitcoin is just a white paper and will go to 1 cent EOY.

Add to that the fact that REQ is burned at every transaction. As the network grows, the rarer REQ becomes.

REQ tokens are burnt. Every day you hold REQ as the network grows, they become more valuable.

lol just lol you must feel very sad right now watching REQ from the sidelines

you have the worse taste in music

pump n dump.

>Create a piece of paper: "le PayPal 2.0"
>Raise $40 million for said piece of paper
>Realize scamming people might be illegal in home country of France
>Move to "business friendly" Singapore (aka the rich don't ever get arrested)
>Orchestrate one last pump
>Cashout

Don't get greedy. Cashout or stay poor.

> mfw request will release a product before OMG whilst being valued 20x less

Also just lol. Singapore's laws towards scammers and fraudsters is harsher than nearly every country in the world.

You haven't travelled much, have you?

if it's so easy why don't you make a white paper backed by ing/yc?

Pretty good FUD.

Do you have a REQ address? I want to reward you for helping me buy back in.

holy shit sauce plz

Sure but how aggressive was OMG marketing?

Does she have a dick?

God I hope so. A big meaty cock and that ass.

WOWOWOWOW

I would rather be sent confido than REQ.

Big dicks are disgusting. You're a fag.

small dicks fit in the mouth so much better

I meant like it'll drip while you're ripping up that boipussy but you guys sound like gay guys who want penis in your mouth. That's gay and gross.

Looks like REQ is going through a correction

Correcting itself to 1000

More like 0001 lmao

REQ FOMO hello

im back in.

bought at 03 and sold at 04. but just re bought some more . so it can go to .40 cents.

0.001 btc yeah

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING. IM RICH.

Stack, user?

trade back and forth for bitcoins or just hold!?

Crypto has institutional support.

BTC having 30 and event 40% corrections won't stop this train.

It's not unreasonable to think Ethereum itself will see an order of magnitude increase in the next year or so.

It's also not unreasonable to think that we'll see a handful of ERC20 tokens with a $50 Billion market cap in a crypto space with a $2-3 Trillion market cap.

Request will be one of them. We're talking three orders of magnitude growth.

You're piddly little $2000 investment in this shit RIGHT NOW will be $2 Million. Get your fucking seat, now.

what?

also dat bish ugly

Just hit 1000 sats on binance with $12c

this gotta be a pump n dump.

nice saying the same thing more than once m8. obvious fud but gotta let othas know

this

At least it better be since I sold my REQs for more still tanked ARKs. If REQ finally is actually mooning I'll be so pissed.

Not with this level of volume. There's no way. This is bigger than any lead-up to any product update.

There's massive sell walls being eaten every hour.

No, this is something bigger. Something bigger than you ,or I, or anyone on this board could imagine. Indeed, we're on the precipice of Colossus. I hope you have your ticket to lambo land ready, son.