The face of BCASH!

how does it feel knowing you're getting ass fucked by jihan and ver? you like it? oh yea.... take it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHIRdsHmc8I
youtu.be/6gyG7ZRMIdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey I see a nipple. This is a blue board sir

im gonna ask for the source

absolutely obsessed

dude i don't remember, i just remember seeing it and screengrabbing it for later KEKs.

Yeah the fork that can actually be used as a cryptocurrency and not a store of value is going to lose in the long run.

I would like to let you know that Roger is self made milliner, and you should respect him.

Kek!

"Bcash"? Its Bitcoin Cash. God DAMN YOU.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHIRdsHmc8I

>Yeah the fork that can actually be used as a cryptocurrency and not a store of value is going to lose in the long run.

Nice faggot ass centralized chain with 100 gig blocks! id like to see you run a node.

Any way you look at it, BCH comes out on top

That's actually a man, so it doesn't count.

Roger's a milliner? He makes or sells women's hats? I never knew!

at 8mb blocks, that's 420gb/year, which is like 60$ in hdd space. are you poor?

>needs to resort to some shitcoin fork because can't afford muh fees in exchange of less decentralization
>calls other poor

>8 MB
Yeah, that's currently. Just wait until they keep doubling that indefinitely. Their chinkcoin has no other scaling solution.

>2018
>Btrash is worth $0.00001
>blocks are 4 TB each

Sauce please OP

at 1gb you would have visa level transaction speed, with graphene compression the block sizes would be 100mb which is absolutely nothing with moore's law.

>muh fees in exchange of less decentralization
except big blocks aren't centralized in any way compared to lightning network, and the whole point of bitcoin it to be used as a currency. might as well just do wire transfers if you don't care about speed or fees.

>tfw you realize it only costs 1btc to hire an assassin
Just throwing that out their

8MB = 56 TX per seconds! woooooOOOOOO
YEA MAN1 THIS IS ENOUGH FOR EVERYONES COFFEE, FINANCIAL TX, IOT, YOUR DILDOS! PERFECT

DUMB NIGGER FAGGOT

YOU'RE A FUCKING BRAINLET FAGGOT WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WTF HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

have fun with your faggot ass coin .

the block size is scalable
see

have you read the lightning network wp?

Lightning network will never get released and with five more forks in dec coming bitcoin can fade away into the sunset in the near future.

youtu.be/6gyG7ZRMIdY

someone share the name of that semen demon pls

Where's the sauce OP , you can't be teasing my dick like this

>mfw CSW proved on twitter the other day that running a full node does nothing to protect you
>mfw only mining helps protect you
>mfw corecucks bought the full node meme from blockstream
>mfw none of the corecucks on here mine BTC or even run a pointless full node but love to talk about it idealistically