SPHESS MEHREENS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1BYDfDJ0nJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

How was 1d4chan, kiddo?

DO NOT FEHL TEH EMPRA

RHINOS!!! RHINOS!!!
OUR ENEMY HIDES IN METAL BAWKSES, THE COWARDS!!! THE FOOLS!!! WE...WILL TAKE WAY THEIR METAL BAWKSES

SIMULTANEOUS DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES

STEHL REHN!

TEH EMPRAH!

Weh hav fehled.............. teh emprah.

NO
WE SHALL NOT FEHL

Veeky Forums was originally split off from /b/ because of their tradition of 'Warhammer Wednesday'.

Veeky Forums is a containment board.

ONE
HUNDRED
BANEBLADES

metal bawkses

With the new dawn of war announced, the memes will be stronger than ever before.

youtube.com/watch?v=1BYDfDJ0nJA

on a more serious talk
im pretty sure its not gonna be any good

I will set me Gitfinda to Panzee. DERE OVER DERE!

Well at least it's a working one. We don't go to /pol/ and talk about Kobalds.

Done right though.

>the warhammer
Veeky Forums was literally created for warhammer

This is a lie perpetuated by 40k players to feel special and to justify spamming retarded threads.

There's no proof of this claim. None.

Veeky Forums was made for far more than 40k, which is why it's not called /40k/. To even try and argue otherwise would demand some measure of proof, and there isn't any to back the claim that Moot was even aware of Warhammer Wednesdays. Hell, he likely would have made a furry containment board long before he even realized that there were a few people who made a couple of threads that would get swallowed up within /b/.

So, please, if you plan on perpetuating the lie of "Veeky Forums was created for warhammer", provide some proof. Any proof.

Since you can't, shut up.

Trying to get the
Get I assume

Meant

Honestly, I feel like we should with the amount of shit they spew. Not go to other boards mind you, just /pol/. In fact, I think every board should go to /pol/ and shit up their board with respective discussions.

Remember that time when Moot removed all rules such as captcha and post limits from /pol/ and put a word filter on them? I hadn't joined Veeky Forums by then so I missed it but I would love a reenactment. It would be fun and show them how it feels to have their board shitposted, flamed and derailed.

Why was pic related the only smart one in soul storm?

You telling me you don't remember back when he made a furry board, I think it was /fur/ and let it run for two weeks before banning every IP that had posted in it during that time period?

Smells like newfag in here.

actually the eldar farseer was pretty smart. She basically bug out of the planet as soon as thing go south, unlike taldeer who decided to charge a dreadnought.

God, I miss the days before Capcha ruined Veeky Forums. I come here to shitpost, but sometimes when I see someone that needs help with something I'll give them a quick explanation. Capcha made that take too much effort, so now I shitpost almost exclusively.

That was only like 2 years ago or so. They were literally crying and grovelling like babies.

Also, he made it so they couldn't link posts, and posted a really annoying song (I am a robot) that looped over and over, along with scrolling images, censored a shit ton of words, and put text that scrolled across the screen. I wish he would have just left it that way, and then disbanded /pol/.

/pol/ deserved it since it was in response to them editing Ben Garrison's comics to make him look like an anti-semite. They claimed their actions were protected under free speech but in reality it was nothing but malicious slander which isn't protected and is in fact punishable by law.

>all these newtrucks mad they got btfo by /pol/

>they got btfo by /pol/
Read the comment string. It was /pol/ that got btfo by moot.

From what I see in their posts, it was /pol/ who got btfo.

caerys is my waifu.

>literal babbys talking about how cool cukmoot was when he had a temper tantrum that they didn't even witness

It's clear they have inferiority issues.

>all this projecting

Also, I was on 4chins in that time period. I just don't go to shit boards.

Then why are you here?

Literally what? /pol/lacks either went to cripplechan, bitched about moot, stayed in britpol threads, or shitposted.
Pic related. /pol/'s most successful get in the middle of the shitstorm.
Make sure you were there before you start shitposting yourself, faggot.