BTC forks coming

>Super Bitcoin
>Bitcoin Cash Plus
>Bitcoin Silver
>Bitcoin Platinum
>Bitcoin Uranium

>financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/fm-homewhat-the-fork-3-bitcoin-hard-forks-scheduled-for-december-more-to-come/

What the fork, guys. No seriously, what the fork.
This is not going to end well.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/decred/comments/7f9ie1/detailed_analysis_of_decred_fork_resistance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This forking shit will potentially kill the Bitcoin brand and that makes me so happy

Bitcoin needs to fucking DIE.

free money boys

Who wants to fork bitcoin with me? Bitcoin Biz

how fucking retarded
coreshills really worried absout bitcoin cash it seem

Decred solves all of Bitcoin's problems and is basically unforkable:
reddit.com/r/decred/comments/7f9ie1/detailed_analysis_of_decred_fork_resistance/

Makes me wonder why/how BTC is still as high as it is.

>PoS

lel, dropped

Why? It's hybrid PoS/PoW. It's the best of both wordls. Do your research.

Fork flip is over, market has adapted.

How does it work. You get the same number of forked coins as you have btc? If you have 5 btc you get 5 fork coins? How the fuck people didn’t buy when bcahs was free then is nuts to think about

you're looking at your new CMC top 5

Nah, I'm 100% in Bitcoin, I'm good.

LONG LIVE THE KING!

Lmao the crypto market is fucked. I cashed out when BTC hit 10k and now I have enough capital to start a company

Who's with me on Super Mega Ultra Bitcoin Cash Plus SSJGSSJ Blue?

Each fork will become less and less effective. Nobody gives a shit lol. I is just like how with each pump method created by coins the effect is diminished more and more.

this. they're fucking shook

Not concerning even a little bit. It shouldn’t concern you if you know how blockchain works.
They either get the miner support or they don’t. If they don’t, it’s as good as dead and won’t affect the main chain.
Fork is really an improper term. Tangential replica is more accurate

it's annoying because every single one is a squeeze of stupid people and then the money ripples out or goes back into bitcoin itself
i just hope we are out of stupid people
we are, right? heh...hehe...help

>every time it crashes, only gets stronger

helicopter ben is at it again

>Muh dragon slayer though

forks don't matter if you retards stop buying them

>meanwhile, the AXA/DCG/Fidelity/Blockstream/Winklevosses of the world

>it doesn't need a fundamental plot line to get stronger and don't even think about it mooning

I thought the same thing. early adopters were lucky af, got free bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold

You're just butt-mad that Bitoin Cash+ is technically superior and is the true Bitcoin Cash.

>he thinks that's all they got over the years
oh boy

You serious?
If you want, I can whip something up.

>when it moons, it goes off the charts

so another words, just hold bitcoin so you get free fork shitcoins to sell and dump to buy more bitcoins and thus getting more shitcoin forks since now u have more bitcoin then u started with. all the same time bitfinex is printing tethers and inflating the price of bitcoin while your just getting more bitcoin from all the forks. so you eventually sell 1 bitcoin and buy a house and a car and a hot whore wife all for 1 bitcoin. and just stash the rest while u rinse repeat, then u can own 10 different houses with new cars and new whore wifes, and still be balling with bitcoins and have mansions across the world. and dont forget to buy more bitcoin since more forks and shitcoins will pop up for free for you while finex pumps it with more tethers.

Honestly thinking about it yeah.

I'm gonna create a fork. Btc Chad. Ticker CHAD

No virgins allowed

Other than premining, is there any way I can make mad dolla with this?

These are the "dividends". I've heard normies call the forks dividends....

not sure, but pre mining is a pretty sure fire way.

wow first time ive heard this. makes so much sense now

>Source: forks websites

Top kek

Exactly. I'm bullish still.

Binance seems like the best place to hold your BTC. They're really good about the forks and NEO/GAS. BNB is going to go up and up.

Hail the new fork king BITCOIN BIZ BABY!

We're generating out of thin air billions dollars of market cap.

Seriously how all of this could end well?

not at all
I watched a video with coredev saying how they were going to use forks to make bitcoin more enticing to hold.....

Seeing this it just makes me want to buy more bitcoin cash.

Its the better coin because forks? OK mate! Yeah na.

Forks are the greatest thing ever.
Dumped my BCH and BTG for more BTC and XMR.
Super Bitcoin is going to moon hard, can't wait.

b2x and diamond were a fail, couldnt dump them , and these new scamcoins will fail just the same, sad!

I'm a professional I use Bitcoin Pro.

I'm a NEET, I use bitcoin welfare

If i hodl before the fork do i have coins on both when the new blockchain goes live? ?

I don't get why everyone doesn't upgrade their bitcoins to the pro version. For every bitcoin you upgrade you get 100 bitcoins and access to customer support.

That's the plan! But it might happen that your exchange does not support the new coin.

Ultra Instinct Bitcoin when?
>fast transaction times