CryptoKitty Trader General

>Shitcats are now worth .08 ETH
>Eth network getting catsploded
>Vitalik officially endorses CryptoKitties
>Breeding costs .015 ETH (pending workaround for stale babies)

How goes your Kitty Empire, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyan.cat/
medium.com/loom-network/how-to-code-your-own-cryptokitties-style-game-on-ethereum-7c8ac86a4eb3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>invest in eth
>release the kittens!
just fuck my shit up

Thread theme
nyan.cat/

Already blown about 1.5 ETH on this garbage, hopefully it pays off eventually. Any infograms made on this yet?

i cant even fucking buy them i tried for over an hours fuck this gay shit.

>shitcoins aren't the biggest bubble in human history

Jesus

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Price prediction for gen 0 cats eoy?
Can i just reproduce my kitties forever?
How long does it take?

catatonic is a week recharge so no cats won't keep breeding like this forever

we're literally the early cat adopters

I'm so fucking pissed my kittens were supposed to hatch over two hours ago anod they still can't do shit and I don't have my new kittens. Cats are going for fucking .1 eth now and I can't unload any of this shit, fucking hell.

it costs too much to get into the cat game now

hype increases, driving up participation, driving up prices. but at some point the hype isn't enough and the prices are too high. the price to hype ratio was favourable until now, but i don't think for much longer. crash possible within a day. not to mention how its slowing down ethereum which makes the game almost unplayable and thats only getting worse. or am i wrong?

It's because ETH literally can't scale

raiden when

you're wrong

people are now paying .03+ ETH to get cats and .02 just to breed them

this causes cats to go up in value

Should have gotten in during the weekend.

Beanie Babies are ded.

prices of gen 0 are already starting to drop... as etherium network slows down new money is not coming fast enough as new kitties are made

i almost paid 40$ for a new kitten, but im just gonna wait a few days, this is literally the peak of the hype

this should be gone buy wednesday, but i wish it wouldn't die. it's showing everyone the utter uselessness of ETH while simultaneously being hilarious, at least to me

prices dropping like a rock, it's all fucking over, i lost 1 eth on this shit

Didn't Veeky Forums mention anything about the closed beta during November? How many joined during the beta?

Holding. Might be the beginning of something bigger.

If there were sexy anime waifus instead of cats, I'd be trading it
But cats are meh

I can only find one post on biz from Oct 16th mentioning this with no replies.

Is this shit going to make ETH moon?

I'm not buying fucking cartoon cats, I have my fucking dignity.

Bought three shitcats yesterday at 0.015, bred them all, then bred their children, now have 11 shitcats worth 0.08 each ... I'd say around 0.12 spent in transaction fees... so 0.165 ETH invested now worth 0.88 .. feeling comfy biz

i can't be comfy because my cats have been in fucking limbo all day from this shitty network and prices are already starting to reverse by tomorrow morning shitcats will be going for .01 again

the panic begins
just about everyone dealing with kitties knows that the hype will be shortlived, but they're greedy and want to get rich

Ummm you know bots were playing the whole market?? The devs probably inflated the prices and you're now stuck with digital cat shit

Welcome to the wild west

Way too expensive to get into it now, 40$ for the most basic shitcat

medium.com/loom-network/how-to-code-your-own-cryptokitties-style-game-on-ethereum-7c8ac86a4eb3

Someone should get a project going on /g/ for waifus

$40? It was $20 a few hours ago!

Phoneposter faggot here. Can someone quickly make an edit of this comic? Replace the anime lines with how the Ethereum Network is the future of contracts and currency and then put crypto kitties on the computer screen.

What gas/gewi settings are you using to getthese fucking transactions to not just timeout?

I'm half convinced this is a plot by roger ver to destroy ethereum.

i normally use 4, had to up it to 20 and it still took 3 minutes. that's $0.37

After the inevitable crash, will values go back up? Seems like it's going to get taken over by bots and have a race to the bottom, all while clogging up the network

right on queue the paid pajeet shill FUD comes
thanks pajeet

Where the he'll is all of this money coming from? New people buying cats??

hello pajeet FUD discord

Are kitties good or bad for ETH, I'm confused.

I want to say yes but ETH is still in the dumpster.

Good for publicity, bad for showing how easily shit gets broken.