BLOCKFLOLIO FUD/SHILL THREAD

post your blockfolio...

Goal is for 5k by the end of the year

>what do I gotta do to make this happen?

>started with 1200 and a mining rig
>feel like a retard in comparison to some gains I see

I've doubled my investment on almost all of these. Neo x10

What's happening with NEO this week?

Hopped in at .00318.

DICE? i will look into it.

hold probably

Da Hongfei out and about spreading the word of the good faith of Neo. Cnbc, blockchain world conference, Japan next week

oh yeah be careful, one of the only working live dapps on ethereum, and it pays dividends. its a simple gambling smart contract, with over 20k eth raised for the bankroll and 4k eth left for development. could be a huge hit if the dev plays it out right. actually dev owns such a large amount that its in best interest to make it big. real roadmap, new update coming out this week showcasing a new ui and website that will go live q1 2018. also status im ready and waiting for status to deploy mobile. also communnity super crafty, they built their own sites to monitor volume of bets and even have a community made android app for betting. very cool community that builds their own stuff ontop of this platform

just bought like 1eth worth of coss aswell, and also have 2 eth more im looking to invest into something on etherdelta. anything worth investing those 2 eth? preferably 1 eth here 1 eth there or something

Fuckin hope so buddy

So much news is continuously coming out, will the "buy the rumor, sell the news" rule not hold true til the final day?

>tfw i sold my 2k bancor and diversified
>tfw i made more in one hour than in 6 months of hodling bancor
Fuck the jews

Maybe in the short-term, but Neo isn't a shitty pump and dump like this board wants you to believe. I believe in the fundamentals so I'll hold this coin until I die. Helps that the coin literally pays you to hold it with dividends

Selfishly bumping my shit

Feel comfy. Only wish I had more money to invest.

can sone fud my shitcoins ? any changes needed to stack

Spot the sleeper pick.

>feel comfy
>18% DOGE

LOL

I'll post it here too since other thread is ded
Also have $100-200 RCN.

Actively looking for ways to suicide

why?

started 2 weeks ago with 5.5k

Peak was 7.5 btc. Odn and link bled. I'm at 1.6 btc now.

feels good man

Just curious what your idea of holding so many shitcoins with no liquidity is going to do for you? Why continue to hold ODN?
I've went from $1800 to $38k (cashed out initial investment to buy a new computer, lush office chair, etc) in just a few months just by buying solid projects with good teams.
Would have been over $100k if not for depression and police issues that made me unable to execute the trades I already planned.

Just.. how?

I need general tips if you can be bothered to write it, thanks in advance.

that much on a betting coin. I hope you aren't that fucking stupid kek

>EBET
I FOUND ONE. I finally found a fellow bagholder on Veeky Forums. Your portfolio is very similar to mine, but I'm big on ETH over BTC

Literally just don't buy coins/tokens that have no community or good solid team/product.
Dash has a good community and more-so key features over other cryptocurrencies coming, such as the dash debit card and a dash-proposal fund, so I bought some.
Kyber has money skeleton, a decent team, and has a lot of things indicating possible OMG partnership, so I bought some, plus there's plenty of bagholders that want it to go back up.
OMG has a real company, a good team, and money skeleton, has/had those bagholders too, and is developing nicely and is maturing as a company (no more stickers).
Civic has vinny who short of his bitcoin rants is very professional and brands the product very well; with the upcoming and ease of "sign in with (X)" it has big potential for that to lead to adoption and then with that exposure and vinny working they likely can partner with banks/business especially since they've partnered with many credit websites.

All you have to do is find projects that are dipped and good and buy in and be patient.
I'm fine with OMG sitting at $10 for the next month if it decides to for example as I know it'll be $80-200 in June.
But I'm also fine staying $9k into USD waiting for a dip or a good project or simply a good trade to come along on a good coin with an update or one that's heavily consolidated at a certain price for some time.

Buying ICO's isn't where you make money anymore.

how the fuck you niglets make 22k on meme coins ?
>/biz truly a fucking magic place with all this scam p&d shit

dont buy coins, its all a scam

all these portfolios, and no ones holding ardor. you people are just retarded

Buy high sell low

Gj low iq poltard

After NEO pumps this week I am buying it. Where will it be by the end of the year?

Just hit 5 digits Veeky Forums.

If I started at $1300, and at my ATH had 5k, equivalent to about 1.2 BTC back then, which bled to what I have now in .87 BTC while holding alts. Would you consider that as a gain or a loss? I could have just held BTC since that time and have way more, but who would have predicted such a huge bull run?

To put it more simply:

Buy above 30M marketcap
Buy projects that are dipped
Buy projects that have a big community or following
Buy projects with updates coming in 2-4weeks
Buy projects that have real developers that are worth something
Buy projects that are not at an ATH
Buy projects that WILL do something not MAY.

So this means buying salt thinking it'll go up to $25 on launch of project is stupid because odds are nobody would pay the fees regardless at that price, and thus the platform is only viable with the discounted fees as there aren't millions of customers but rather thousands at most right now.

Buying IOTA right now (heavily) is retarded as all the hype and news just hit and it's ATH, on new exchanges, etc, it's a nightmare R/R wise in the short-term.

Buying monero right now isn't bad, but it won't be a huge gain either.
Buying nearly anything right now isn't a sure-thing t b h

I peaked at 6btc value, down to 3.5 or something now.
What matters is if your plan worked. Mine did, and mine was in USD. If I didn't have the cop issues I'd have been up in btc too to about 10-11btc.
BTC is overvalued compared to others and rose irrationally tbqh so it's not something to think on too hard.

blockfolio is a botnet

Bumping my shit, what do you think boi?

there are 18 more coins under here all worth under $100 ama

am i gonna make it Veeky Forums

whats peoples thoughts on DRGN? price predictions? what does it actually do?

dumb fuck

Thoughts on ubiq?

>muh diversify meme
Enjoy your 1.5x yearly I suppose

>tfw cashed out a week ago
>all my alts are finally mooning
>if i would have cashed out today I'd have an extra 5-10k
>tfw only didn't cash out like 3k worth of crypto and it's all in alts that are tanking right now

If I didn't have this cat shit to distract me I'd probably kill myself but now cats are tanking too.

good goy

Share your wisdom dude!

Buy EDOGE

I feel pretty confident rn with my choices. FCT WILL EXPLODE OR FLOP IN 2018!

Forgot folio

>look at all my shitcoins - the thread