Would you betray your cause to fuck the BBEG? And of course promises of a powerful position in their new world order...

Would you betray your cause to fuck the BBEG? And of course promises of a powerful position in their new world order, riches beyond your imagining, protection for your friends and family, even that bar you love to go to, etc.

What if she was a cute blonde knight?

Forbidden fruit lady knight thread

I'd make the BBEG betray their own cause to get fucked.

>Would you betray your cause

Stopped reading there. The answer is no.

Paladin wanna-be's are the worst kind of shitposter on this board. You stand shoulder to shoulder with HFY posters.

That depends, is it suicide to stand against them? Is the cause i was fighting for lost and most importantly what the fuck am I playing?

>Cute Blond Lady Knight
Ah just saw that, well never mind just fucking kill me

>thinking anyone is allowed to damage the queen's possessions
>even the possession themselves

>Paladin wanna-be's are the worst kind of shitposter on this board.
Why?
Is it because they put the brakes on your fetish bullshit?

>games with BBEG
>relevant

kek

False sense of bravado and self-superiority based on nothing but words and hypothetical s. It's pathetic.

There's a layer of delusion to it.

Depends on what kind of BBEG, how fucking them betrays my cause, and so on. Needs far more details.

Assuming it's a "The BBEG is going to kill everybody and enslave the world, wah wah, saturday morning cartoon shit", then:

Me as a person? No.

My characters?
Of the three campaigns I'm involved in, two would not, one would.
The last one is a douchebag who just wants to use his powers without any government issue though.

>Would you betray your cause to fuck the BBEG?
Disgusting. A weak man's folly.

>calling someone a shitposter in your blatant magical realm thread

I have never played a character who couldn't afford a prostitute. Usually a high quality prostitute. Which means that they would never get desperate enough for sex to find that offer tempting.

>ask a question framed in a roleplay scenario
>get upset when you get an in character roleplay answer

Would you have preferred I pretend to be a wizard when answering your hypothetical instead?

Nigger it's called role play. Like how you role play by pretending you got a chace of makeing real friends or having sex.

On my current character I would betray the shit out of my cause. But I would decline the protection of my friends. I'm the BBEG now bitches.

My old Rogue would say yes, My Druid likewise, My Barbarian on the other hand would refuse to bow and instead thank her for bringing all the worlds possessions to him now bend over before he puts an axe into that pretty head of hers..

Last game I played, one PC tried to betray us to the BBEG for less.

>Would you betray your cause to fuck the BBEG? And of course promises of a powerful position in their new world order, riches beyond your imagining, protection for your friends and family, even that bar you love to go to, etc.
>etc
>etc

Stop being vague. Do you give me what I REALLY want?

I don't think these are knights. That doesn't look like heavy armor to me.

What is this, ant hell?

grand order was a mistake

Does said hypothetical BBEG do anal?

Agree to fuck them, then, when their guard is down, release the epic level halfling assassin from my anus.

>Fakest of Fakers
>"Lady Knight"

MONGREL.

You can fit a halfling inside your anus? Your character must be well trained.

Evil makes itself known not just the world but to the gods as well. I will give up when they do.

No. The BBEG is the enemy. The enemy exists to be defeated, crushes, stomped underfoot, killed and erased from history, their accomplishments forgotten, their names blacked out.

No, I beat the BBEG and THEN fuck her. Or him, I'm not particularly discriminate.

The fucking will be extra hard and without lube if it's any shape or form nasu gilgamesh.

No, it's an old Veeky Forums joke.
DC 80 allows you to climb into spaces smaller than your head.
Ergo, properly minmaxed character can climb into any orifice of anybody.

>The fucking will be extra hard and without lube if it's any shape or form nasu gilgamesh.
Patrician taste

In a longstanding campaign some years ago, I had been playing a relatively high level high elf cleric of Saint Cuthbert with extremely good Charisma. During our party's first and only adventure into the Underdark, my cleric eventually got separated from the rest of the party after being attacked by a small retinue of drow priestesses and their drider subordinates. Having driven off a number of the driders using a specialized turn undead/evil check, my cleric decided to track and follow one of them further into the Underdark after said separation.

Unfortunately for me, the few priestesses that had also ran away after getting their asses kicked by the other three party members also decided to head in the same direction as my character. As expected, he was summarily captured and brought back to the city/temple they came from. 'Coincidentally', we had entered the Underdark to locate an artifact/McGuffin of Lloth's to help drive off an invading force of illithids from the Far Realm, but I digress.

Anyhow, after many weeks of torture and indoctrination on part of my cleric's and many hard fought battles without their resident healer on part of the rest of the party, my character had evidently fallen to the sway of the BBEG, who was the high priestess of the temple he was being held at and the one with the McGuffin. This was all role-played out in interspersed pieces and in a short side session, mind you: the GM didn't just say, "Fuck you, your Lawful Neutral cleric is now Neutral Evil."

Either way, long story short, after being pitted against the rest of the party as part of the defending forces of the temple and effectively winning, my cleric, who had legitimately become Lawful Evil in the weeks that had passed, was able to turn the high priestess' second in command and pet drider to his side in that same time. Performing a coup, he had the second in command literally stab the high priestess in the back shortly after their victory over the rest of the adventuring party, and took the high level ex-priestess drider as his waifu. After which, he had his waifu eat said second in command and raised his fallen companions into undeath so that he might return them to life once back on the surface. Oh, and he totally kept the drider as his wife and remained Lawful Evil for the rest of the campaign, even converting her from Chaotic Evil to Lawful Evil, like himself.

tl;dr: elf cleric turns against and kills the rest of the party to bang an evil spider-lady and pet to the BBEG, only to turn her own minions against the BBEG.

Her first mistake was thinking I was interested at all in sex. Her second mistake was trusting me. I'd do her a favor and kill her before she made a third.

No, I'm not fucking angela merkel. Stop asking.

Depends on the cause. Depends on the new world order.

Dang, Girlgamesh is great.

Hey, the ikki tousen girls are at least just holders of the lineage rather than lamely altered originals.

And, ironically, they made the Greek fuckboi into a hulking manly man.

Goddam nips.

No, because I don't sell out the party. I might rape her afterward, though.

Any man who betrays his convictions just to get pussy is no true man. Yeah, I know this means about 90% of men nowadays aren't true men, but that's what happens when you let single mothers go rampant.

>And of course promises of a powerful position in their new world order, riches beyond your imagining
How about she sucks my dick? In a condescending way, not a sexual way.

>protection for your friends and family, even that bar you love to go to, etc.
Protection of my loved ones is tempting, but by the end of the day the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. What makes my family so special, other than a blood relationship to myself, that they are deserving of more protection than the average peasant she regularly tramples?

>What if she was a cute blonde knight?
Being a knight means being chivalrous. Being chivalrous means keeping non-combatants out of the crossfire as much as possible and ruling them with compassion. If she truly is a knight worthy of the title, then why haven't I swapped sides earlier?

I've betrayed the party before but only because my daughter fucking needed a better lifestyle, the party gave me a bad and non-flexible deal, and the party were kind of IC assholes.
BBEG offered everyone a chance to join them at the end and i straight up said no before backstabbing people kicking off the final fight. Still ended up dying after we killed the party.
Brightside? The BBEG was actually a man of his word and my daughter suddenly had all the money she needed for her medicine and a constant and staggering source of income that comes standard with laying your life down for that particular BBEG.

Depends on the context.

Once actually played a game where one of the players had a childhood friend who kept trying to warn her to avoid the entire kerfuffle and later when we learned they worked for the BBEG, they kept trying to convince her to just keep her head down and not to cause trouble and she, and the party by extension, would be overlooked for our actions so far.
Then the BBEG themselves tried to buy our loyalty or at least buy our non-involvement.

We ended up thinking this was because they considered us an actual threat and were desperate to keep us from victory.

In the final confrontation, we successfully take them captive just for the BBEG's disguise to fail and reveal said childhood friend who confessed they couldn't bring themselves to take direct action against her.

It ended up with us all forming the BBEG's council, the lady who was friends with the BBEG becoming their personal adviser and we ended up subverting the BBEG's dominion to bring about change.

This had been building up over the entire campaign and none of us had any real personal malice towards the BBEG.

If you just spin the chair around, reveal a completely unknown to now succubus who just flutters her eyelids and says 'fuck me' other then the fact there will be someone who'll jump at this without a second thought then no, this is just shit.

Love is blind. Considering we roll for first impressions when new characters are introduced, I imagine my character would do it if "Love on first sight" popped up during his first meeting with the BBEG.

No. Because I don't /need/ a woman in my life, and even if I did, NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.

This is some basic shit OP.

There's something intangibly sexy about crazy though. As much as I would never give up on my ideals just to get my dick wet, I have to admit that the most morally deplorable women have a certain je ne sais quoi that makes them superior to the average plain, bland broad. I'm not even sure if charm is the right word, but there's something compelling that does make you want to stick your dick in crazy, even if you know it'll end in bloodshed.

I guess that's the appeal in femme fatale villains: your head needs to be stronger than your dick to properly fight them.

>betray your cause

Sorry, you lost me here.

I know, did you ever think they accidentally switched the character models for Alexander and Gilgamesh and then were too embarassed to switch them back?

Have you seen what nasu did to Enkidu?

You... Are you fucking serious? Do you value a short pleasing of your flesh above your bros? You poor, fucked up, lusty thing. You need help.

>Do you value a short pleasing of your flesh above your bros?
What if he's chaotic neutral?

To the gallows.

I once had my warlock character go under deep cover and "betray" my party to the bbeg (i played a stand-in character during the time my warlock was off playing Mr.Evil Sidekick). Some bedroom activities did occur but where only mentioned by my warlock character briefly when he got back to the party for good. He still hasn't made up his mind if he wants to spring her from the dimensional prison we put her in or if he should forget all about her.

No. Because sticking to her party means a steady adventuring income, with which she can buy more pussy than any BBEG can ever offer. And romance isn't really a concept she was taught.

Now riches beyond her imagining and a powerful position in the new world order, she'd probably accept in a heartbeat.

#orclyfe

Yes.
Except my cause was to secretly betray the party to help the BBEG consolidate their power, so I'd be betraying the BBEG. I guess that'd be not in fact striking the party down and defeating the BBEG to take them as my fucktoy prisoner?

>not forging your own Horde

Wicked chivalrous, brother. I would gladly crusade by your side at any time.

Eh she's already doing that by bullying orc tribes into serving her and whatnot. Pumping out li'l baby orcs isn't efficient enough!

What if I am the BBEG?
what if my cause IS to impregnate the BBEG?
what if both?

I demand:
A supply of sexy children available to the general public at affordable prices
Eugenics program to create super soldiers, and potentially also super scientists in order to do more eugenics
Mind altering magic is legal if used by men on women
Reformat the time system so that instead of 31 days in a month and 24 hours in a day and 60 seconds in a minute and all that bullshit it's all straight multiples of 10.
With the exception of days in a year, because that can't be a multiple of 10 I don't think.

If so... His adventures will end with intense FACE-FIST-FUCK

>hero betrays cause to join BBEG
>BBEG betrays cause to join hero

I might use this for some comic relief NPC's.

>>hero betrays cause to join BBEG
>>BBEG betrays cause to join hero
also potatoes

Well technically Maou and Yuusha didn't betray their causes, because they wish to end the cycle that their races were trapped in. "I defeat my enemy when I make him my friend."

I was talking about a hero and BBEG who reverse their roles in comic fashion.

So like, hero becomes more evil asshole than BBEG ever was to BBEG has to join the heroes to get rid of the worse guy?

>A supply of sexy children available to the general public at affordable prices
You are a terrible person.

>Eugenics program to create super soldiers, and potentially also super scientists in order to do more eugenics
This could be okay, depending.

>Mind altering magic is legal if used by men on women
thatismyfetish.png but you're still terrible. Why no femdom?

>Reformat the time system so that instead of 31 days in a month and 24 hours in a day and 60 seconds in a minute and all that bullshit it's all straight multiples of 10.
Could possibly work out but it's insane to consider how much this changes everything.

No user, you are the demons.

>not posting best queen of queens

Fucking mongrols

Enkidu is a genderless mud doll. If anything, Nasu's interpretation makes more sense since Enkidu obtained a human form by imitating Shamhat, the divine harlot known for her matchless beauty and seductiveness.

Sure, have had it happen in game.

>There's a layer of delusion to it.
Welcome to the entire fucking point of the board! Roleplaying games ALL have a layer of delusion. THAT'S THE POINT!

I remember siding with a mindflayer for an intimate relationship, though that was more an afterthought to avoid being killed.

There have been a few times though, yeah where betrayal for love or just action has occurred. One of my favorites, the player betrayed us and actually tempered the BBEG with love and having a family together. Not turned good, but made less evil.

Maoyuu is such a cutie! A cutie with cowtits but a cutie nonetheless! Top waifu material, would hold in my arms and cuddle with as we discuss the pros and cons of minimum wages.

Hardly. I value trust and honesty. I am also a chaste individual, so she doesn't have much of a chance of getting in my pants.

>Would you betray your cause to fuck the BBEG
Is this the sort of BBEG who has a legitimate point, or just a psychopath of some sort? Could fucking actually lead to a dialogue and an eventual diplomatic solution to our disagreement? Is she attractive?

Depending on the situation the answer could be anything between "hell yes" and "hell no".

Who needs BBEGs when you have Barmaids?
Some prissy FemKnight would probably be a virgin, whereas Hilde knows what she's doing, and it'll blow your mind.

Marry the FemKnight because it looks good in public, then have threeways with Hilde to teach her how to love.

Occasionally just sit back and watch Hilde and your knight waifu share a sapphic tryst.

Make her a masochist and we've got a deal.

Did you read the OP? does that sound like the kind of thing this particular BBEG would do?

I mean, if yes then maybe I'll think about it, but trust and honor are kind of a big deal, ya know?

>does that sound like the kind of thing this particular BBEG would do?

Yes, because we're in my magical realm now.

>He actually prefers sluts over virgins
Virgins are top tier marriage experience. And it's easier to learn sexual techniques than it is to learn loyalty, especially to someone whose entire career is based around being an easily available piece of meat.

>Virgins are top tier marriage experience.
Nice advertising, but no, still not marrying you.

Enjoy your STD ridden whores then. More pure ladyknights for me to pick from.

>implying they'd ever pick you.

We're talking about a world where female knights exist at all. On top of that, we're talking about women who are pure and not whores. It's obvious they work according to 2D logic rather than 3D logic.

You don't understand, user. I'm a pure FemKnight. I wouldn't pick you.

Are you sure? I'm a little girl by the way

I believe you. [Spoiler]Still wouldn't pick though. Why do you want to be picked by lady knights? Where are your parents?[/Spoiler]