Pretty Obvious Now... The Big Short is on the 18th

>CME Group today announced that it has self-certified the initial listing of its Bitcoin futures contract to launch Monday, December 18, 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

bravenewcoin.com/news/cme-group-confirms-bitcoin-futures-to-launch-december-18th/
youtu.be/GZUN89RaP60?t=58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you got sauce for that ?

also what do the future listing means?

I can just buy bitcoin via regular stockmarket ?
or how does this work now ?

The greatest short squeeze of all time from now until forever.

autism here. What are the implications?

I'll be fine got the whole day off so I can watch shit like a hawk and emergency buy into LTC or ETH for easy movement to a fiat exchange to sell (or just Tether if I really wanna risk it and make it less likely the taxman will find my gains)

bravenewcoin.com/news/cme-group-confirms-bitcoin-futures-to-launch-december-18th/

Scenario 1: Buttcoins moons to oblivion between now and the 18th, and moons even further after and a big correction occurs after bull exhaustion, we might see 15k by Christmas

They moved the date to the 10th did they not?

thx a lot fine user

Scenario 2: Buttcoins moon up to around the 18th. Serious FUD(EU bans bitcoin) is then brought to the table and Wallstreet shorts and kills crypto for a couple of years

pretty much but Dianne Feinstein's senate bill is just as possible a threat if it gets more coverage and gets FUDDIER

((they)) will use the futures to crush the value of btc. If anything they will do it out of spite for the newly rich and to cover the embarrassment of their statements about btc.

I hope everyone here has strong hands

> also what do the future listing means?

How the fuck are you on Veeky Forums and don't know what futures trading is?

Read a book dipshit.

>the opinion of clueless boomer X matters

>4777079
As the price instantly recovers as cheap buy orders get quickly filled in, their embarrassment and impotence will be even more obvious.

Also lol at thinking futures matter.

They aren't trading actual BTC, but rather CTFs right?

NEVER sell the kikes your actual crypto assets.

NEVER let them get their hands on them.

Can't wait until these boomers die off

I don't get why all the idiots here think that all these people (which will be soon dead) matter in the bitcoin price. Prices are set by alive people.

So the exact opposite will happen? This is exactly like the 2016 us election ha.

>boomers short Bitcoin futures
>Bitcoin price continues to rise because people want bitcoins
>Boomers get liquidated
Win win

name? ive seen her before

N-not if he's the one in control of 60%.

>How the fuck are you on Veeky Forums and don't know what futures trading is?
Why do you think?

Elsa Jean

Will everyone move over to ETH as a safe haven?

The pushed narrative theory is that all btc futures are all going to short btc. Im not familiar with futures, is shorting all they do? Or could they benefit from a btc that keeps going up and not short it?

It just seems to me like the "all btc futures will short it" narrative is being spread around, marketed. Like the flippening, dragonslayer, tether....all fud.

Futures could benefit from an ever rising btc right? Not all futures are based on shorts after all?

>Dianne Feinstein's senate bill

That bill won't go anywhere for a year at least

It could be the 10th. CBOE is launching crypto derivative trading platform then

Watch everyone get rekt shorting and then they launch an investigation itno tether.

Nah, kitties will have killed ETH before the 18th.

You want to start buying Bitcoin Cash right now.

Don't ever @ me or my wife's son again

Two things going for us.

1. ETH has the blessings of Putin and thus, the Russian government

2. LTC has been a shitcoin for most of its history and as such most wgales are actually average joes, and distribution is in our favor in general

That being said, im seriously considering holding usd before the 18th

CME futures will be settled in USD.

> Kikes buy 30-day futures betting on low price
> Kikes dump BTC thinking it will never recover
> LOL cheap BTC
> People rush in to buy
> BTC price spikes
> Kikes get liquidated
> tfw

It will be a showdown of old money vs crypto. It's going to be glorious.

This. There will be a bloodbath greater than the imaginary holocaust. There will be grave stones for the bears who killed themselves after going all in to short BTC on Monday, December 18th.

F

This brings up an interesting situation...

Would that be legal? That is:
> Owned 100 million worth of Bitcoin
> Set up massive future shorts
> Crash bitcoin by selling everything
> Close short after crashing to get more money

>That being said, im seriously considering holding usd before the 18th

So you can buy the dip!

You really underestimate the kikes

>people have been suicided twice in the head for way less
@100million dollar man: try it

Why would they want to kill btc's , its making so much tax revenue out of internet coins.

That's the idea. Although I'm not going doomsday scenario even if it dips 60%. I'll set buy orders at 30% below the price leading up to the date

Crypto has no fractional reserve banking. In fact, it's literally impossible to do fractional reserve banking with crypto, unless you seriously compromise the design (*cough*Segwit*cough*).

You think they are competing with buch of neets.
Apart from the higher powers, which are trying to transfer financial sector to one other unnamed group.
There is also everyone out after them from chinks, nips to arabs and whites. Niggers will be playing basketball but there is not enough of them to stop this.

I just wish BTC stayed stable so that my alts keep growing

Could be done with serious FUD and or Exchange(s) Hack. others will sell the bitcoins and cause the crash "organically"

why would there be a squeeze if it's a cash settled contract? it sounds like it can only depress prices

>t. Bcash bagholder

It's based on the daily average from a basket of exchanges, they need to push the price down and keep it there, holding it down by $100 for days is going to work better than flash crashing it to $100 on one exchange. But on the other side of their short there needs to be a long, they literally cannot all short it so what are the longs going to do

Hi I was born during the Hoover Administration so I know a thing or 2 about cryptocurrency

They may have enough BTC to cause a flash crash, but keep the price suppressed? Everyone else will start buying in the second it dips.

From what we know, the largest BTC holders are Chinese. Chinese are, coincidentally, also the largest holders of US foreign debt.

You can see where this is going...

the implications are
buttcoin moons even higher

please respond moon junkie

Funny this is called Veeky Forums and they think the price of bitcoin is right when there is no one selling. Bitcoin doesnt have a healthy sellside since there is only HODLERS

Is it that bad? BTC 6 of 200 is trading, I looked at AMZN and avg 3.5 of 550 is trading

>Crypto has no fractional reserve banking
Wrong, see Mt Gox. That was literally crypto fractional reserve banking.
Now, pray the big exchanges aren't doing that now, especially the very normies friendly ones.

Technically correct, but everyone agrees that this is shady / illegal.
Fiat fractional reserve on the other hand...

This

So what's your play? Seem intelligent enough to listen to. Would appreciate your opinion.

This except you don't know who owns bitcoin. Maybe they already do. Probably they already do. Don't be completely naive.

>futures for bitcoin
hey bro, we heard you like to gamble. So we're allowing you to gamble while you gamble.

Take gold standard. If you want to expand monetary base, you must mine gold. That takes energy, in the form of fuel and labor.

Take Bitcoin. If you want to expand monetary base, you must mine BTC. That takes energy (electricity).

Take fiat money. In order to make fiat money you must make some accounting entries. That takes no energy. Fiat money is made out of thin air.

Debt money is also made out of thin air. All fiat money is debt money. All debt money is fiat money by definition.

Thus -- Crypto is equivalent of returning to the gold standard.

And -- Switch to crypto means that people who make living out of making money out of thin air will be literally made redundant.

And -- no more debt slavery. No lending at interest is possible with crypto.

Important game. High stakes. Fate of the world.

Why is it impossible to lend with interest in a crypto system?

Why wouldn't lending at interest be possible? If you take muh deflationary bitcoin for example interest rates would be through the fucking roof

>weaponized autism made Trump the most powerful man on earth
>implies we will not be bitcoin billonaires by 2025

From March of this year

Bitcoin futures will allow two things

1. People can speculate on Bitcoin without actually needing to buy Bitcoin. This might slow Bitcoins price growth, but probably not by much.
2. Investors can hedge their Bitcoin position while they take advantage of
inefficiencies in the Bitcoin market. This is exclusively good for Bitcoin markets and will make it more mature. This is what the free market is exceptionally good at.

Lol govt doesnt care about some neets losing their internet money to gooks. Also i thought japan held the most btc?

>No lending at interest is possible with crypto.

Technically its possible (such contract can be made), but the blockchain will make it obvious to everyone why God forbade usury. The BTC lender would start to very quickly accumulate BTC at the expense of everyone else, as BTC supply is fixed. "Quickly" means at the rate of about 10% per year, exponentially.

How can lending be done through smart contracts? What prevents the lendee from never paying the money back?

Trips. Wow.

Example.
Assume all BTC has been mined.
I borrow you 1BTC at 10% for 1 year.
You must give me back 1.1BTC.
The next year I can lend out 1.1BTC at 10%, and I will get back 1.21BTC.
You can calculate how long it wil take me to grab all 21M BTC.

And why is this not possible, why the fuck would I take on the risk of lending anybody money for free

$200 billion USD market cap? That's at today's USD price. What if predictions of $100K or $1 mil were to come? And no.

Study how Segwit/LN works. Transaction layer vs settlement layer.

the composition has changed drastically since jan

>we might see 15k by Christmas

The prophecy of the 17k crash may come true after all..

Contrast Western (Jewish) and Islamic banking systems and how they approach risk and interest. Important lessons there.

I'll take a look thanks user

This.
Veeky Forums and the power of Kek has changed this timeline making the impossible possible.
Veeky Forums autist neets millionaires will be the last needed proof to demonstrate to everyone the existence and mercy of Kek.

The timeline changed recently. Something accelerated in pace it is especially show up in markets and information propagation. With the panic about BTC in the media I'm even more Bullish on crypto.

>insider here
>anonymous source

Probably FUD but a good thought experiment to open up to various possibilities. I thiug it was odd at the time as that was around the same time as one of the Trump going after the FED periods early in the year. Again, probably nothing.

futures are just bets on how an underlying asset does. If everyone bets it will go to 6880, they'll have an incentive to crash it... but it doesn't mean they can.

wall street is going to crash bitcoin with no survives, then buy in at the ground floor before the 18th, then go as long as big foot's dick

>Probably

What do you think non crypto normies think about the price of bitcoin right now? Do you think they know the road that has led up to this? Or do you think they get a WSJ email while taking a shit showing they can buy futures in internet money they don't understand?

Holy dubs. Keks wills it.

There are smart contracts to lend bitcoins mong.

Oh snap!

careful here gentlemen, we're about to see some shit

youtu.be/GZUN89RaP60?t=58

I don't even know what you're implying

Yeah, I agree. I have 3 friends texting me right now that have never been open to it and just messaged me today about. 2 are over 40 and have money. Feel like it's going to be bad before good soon enough.

this faggot is fudding so he can buy low

It should be happening already though, maybe it is about to

Trips of truth

Fuck I'm sorry goys, it is ogre, save yourselves

>the tribe impeaches trump
>then the tribe crashes shitcoin with no survivors

take a screencap so you can remember when someone smarter than you online told you what a clueless retard you are

Meh, have 2.5 more days.