Female RPG character

>female RPG character

>doesn't wear shoes

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=female leg joint deformation in Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw foot fetish
>tfw don't mind this at all

See this is a shining example of the sort of creative sterile grounds that plague RPGs.

I mean, why stop there?
They shouldn't wear tops either.

Get your highheel fetish outta here.

Is this supposed to be Nissa Revane? She has a similar outfit but turned into a retarded fanservice getup

I hate shoes and its nice being represented in mainstream media.

I oppose that fact.

>female RPG character

>doesn't wear burqa

What were they thinking?

Providing more counter-arguments

>Wears full armor except for the feet
>Literally just the feet...

Nintendo, whut?

I agree shoes are important, but this looks like some sort of nature attuned class/character. I can see them having some sort of affinity that negates the need for shoes.

But really that is sort of silly.
If you are going adventuring, put on some damn shoes.

I hope my case is now validated!

Is "Ass of Iron" a skill in any game?
Worms Armageddon doesn't count.

>an elf
No shoes are good for walking silent and maybe there is some other elf-bullshittery like she can feel vibrations of other beings walking on the ground near her.

Maybe she just likes walking with bare feet, making her feel closer to nature.

What is that sword-shield thing?

Do horse shoes count?

I walked a good deal of my childhood with no shoes.
The only thing I got closer to was a pair of flat feet.
Fuck nature.

They're probably just Irish.

Poverty aside, going barefoot's relatively practical in regions that aren't paved, covered in roots or rocky, like the rather tribal and splintered medieval ireland or in the savannah. However, OP pic probably has to deal with splinters a lot.

But of course!
Sword holster, maybe. I've seen that a few times by now.

>All those fetishized delicious brown elf amazons have flat feet
Not sure how to feel about that.

imo going barefoot is perfectly acceptable for wood elves, druids, rangers, and maybe warlocks. Basically anything that looks like a hippy or a crazy person.

ONE more centaur.

I hate it when centaurs are beautiful. It makes me feel conflicted.

No they aren't. Walking on sandy surfaces actually encourages the arch to form properly.
user probably just had random in-born failure to develop it.

Since we're on the subject anyway, and this is Veeky Forums, how do feet even make sense evolutionarily speaking, and why did man start wearing shoes? You'd think the neccessity for artificial aids would only arise if there's something inherrently flawed about our feet, right? If they were already good straight out of the box (so to speak) then we'd still be going around barefoot today, wouldn't we? Or am I just stupid?

I had cement and hardwood floors.
The only in-born failure was on my own house.

Migration.
Feet are ok in some areas, they get hardy enough to deal with shit typically found on the ground.
But when you move to an area with more harsh ground, you add protection.

Oh and then you just don't want to deal with the whole callousing soles shit so you start wearing extra cover all the time everywhere.

Its like You're asking to get raped
Unless you're a troll or something ugly like that

>Male RPG character
>Doesnt wear a manly codpiece

I hate this image.
The oni has the same facial expression as the monk, the right hand is held in the same manner. But the left hand is not. My autism is exploding. Please send help.

Humanity evolved on the savannah. It's warm enough to not need fur, we cool ourselves with sweat.

But then we moved, let's say for the heck of it that we came to europe during the ice age and that it wasn't a gradual switch but they came to the sign that said "ICE AHEAD" and thought that ice sounded unpleasant to walk on, tried it and confirmed their thesis. But they thought "Fuck the ice age. I want a sabertooth tiger pelt for my cave-wife!" so he invented shoes.

Notice the strange position of the Oni hand.
She must have had her hand open then closed it but the Oni needs a moment to catch up since the stone floor is getting in the way and bending it's fingers strangely.

That helps a bit. Thank you.

feet are gross

footfags need to leave

That could've been a relevant argument if not most barefoot women in fantasy art wore invisible high heels.

Kobalds don't wear shoes, user.

WRONG. Kinda.

>female RPG character
>sleeps with everyone in the party

>Not finding comfort in the arms and/or appendages of your fellow party members

>Not having wild omnisexual orgies to help facilitate the magic and building trust.

>table top player
>has autism

Bare feet usually represents Earthiness or groundedness, hence why you see the "trope" on Monks, wood elves etc.

Its removing one layer of separation between you and nature yada-yada-yada

Granted, I get this is bait and it's a summer thread but if you're going to ask a question like that could you at least find a picture that isn't an elf, wearing nature gear, casting green magic?

No, cause this is the equivilent of a /sp/ thread of

>I rate Zidane *tips fedora*

And people just want arguments and pictures dumped. /v/, I believe, has the same problem. So does pretty much everyboard.

Ringworm nigga.

>create low fantasy desert setting with Islamic themes
>it's revealed to be **post-apocalypse Britain**

You ever wonder if centaurs cant control their spinchter like horses?

Hey, its cold in the north and there is absolutely nothing wrong in spooning

That stance triggers me worse than that ridiculous shield.
Why are her knees facing inwards! Take a proper fighting stance!

> ball of the foot is more narrow than the ankle
shit-artist confirmed (or he has a cankle fetish)

No reason not to if it works thematically; i.e. some druid, ranger, one-with-nature, or like, maybe magic works off of ley lines or something and they channel it through the ground.

If I was a girl that's a reason I would adventure in itself.

tbf it's an exaggeration of an actual anomaly that occurs within jap culture; that thing where women sit on their feet will cause, over time, for their ankles and knees to turn inward. This obviously depends on how much time they spend sitting and how early on they started sitting like that in life, but it's considered the proper/formal, way to sit in many corners of jap society, not unlike how western cultures generally demand women to sit with one knee over the other, or both legs turned to one side with the knees touching.
Note that even the one not doing it on purpose has toes that rest closer together than her heels.

That's pretty damn interesting user.

Huh.
Seems like the artist may not even realise there's anything strange about the posture: that's just how all the girls stand to them.

>Dog RPG character
>doesn't wear pants

>not wear tops
>more like shouldn't wear bottoms

I can't believe I'm calling for a [citiation] on female leg joint deformation in Japan, but I'm genuinely interested. I guess that's what Veeky Forums does to you.
Any sources I can read that up?

Doesn't seem THAT farfetched to me that a race that does a lot of climbing and has naturally tough soles and toes wouldn't wear shoes most of the time.
Maybe as a cultural thing only indoors or something? Might be an interesting quirk.

>not unlike how western cultures generally demand women to sit with one knee over the other, or both legs turned to one side with the knees touching.
You mean sitting in such a way that it's hard to impossible to get an upskirt peep?

>Have DR of 1/-
>Giving fucks about shoes

>more like they should just be wearing a belt for their knife a quiver on their back, with the strap going between they breasts

You have only 50% good taste, user. I'm sorry.

I'm not that guy but just putting in
>lmgtfy.com/?q=female leg joint deformation in Japan
gave in a ton of sources

>gurl adventurers not skipping leg day

This is how I flee from battle in a valiant manner.

>question of the century

Clearly it's the second one. Pants leave the genitals and anus completely covered when worn properly. The first leaves the anus uncovered.

>cankle

Uhh dude, not everyone who doesn't have big ass soles has cankles.

It isn't that farfetched for women to go topless either.
It just so happened that our culture developed in a certain way.

>Drugs sold openly in the street
>Murders in broad daylight
>Often over insignificant amounts of food or money
>Schools are crumbling
>Hospitals are overcrowded
>Buildings are falling apart, bushes are overgrown
>Large gangs of thugs will kick your door down, shoot you, rape your wife, and murder your kids just because you went into their territory.
>It's revealed to be 2010 Detroit

>>doesn't wear shoes

Hobbitses

Kill her quickly!

>Wearing clothes.
>Having soft soles.

Literally what is the point of a party without that? I've never understood this weird minority view that seems to insist that it is normal for parties not to fuck in every combination. If that's how you want to do it fine, but don't just assume everyone agrees with you like that.

>loli
>28C minimum

>tfw foot fetish
>ask DM to indulge it every now and then
>tells me to fook off

>female RPG character

>doesn't wear condoms

That is a lil weird desu mate

god aming men

Don't even think about it, Satan!

I like lolis with bigger curves than one could think.

Yes I am still overlooking the thread in case someone posts a pic that's good enough for me to save in my characters for potential erp folder.

>so you have enough to afford a full set of plate, or the sword and one arm.

Then it's no longer a loli.

You won't stop me from believing.

>doesn't know about oppai loli

What you call an "oppai loli" is an adult halfling. Or an adult gnome. Or an adult midget. Or a fukken adult dorf in some cases.

Oppai "loli" is just short women.

.............so?

Exactly.

You can call it whatever you want, but at the end of the day a loli is a little girl, and little girls don't have tits.
Loli fetishists are just looking for ways to disguise the fact that they are, in a way, pedophiles.

>Loli fetishists are just looking for ways to disguise the fact that they are, in a way, pedophiles.
>and little girls don't have tits.
The statements are contradictory.

What I'm trying to say is that:

1. Little girls (loli) with big tits =/= loli
2. Calling little girls loli = disguising the fact that one is, in a way, a pedophile.

This.

On a surface, yes.

However, if a pedophile in question is in denial of the fact that he likes lolis, he may be attracted to the concept of oppai loli, rationalising it as since he's attracted to little girls with big tits, they are in fact not pedophiles, while subconsciously being attracted to solely to the "little girl" part, with the "big tits" part being purely superficual.

Yeah but why would they still connected it to loli.
Who gives a shit anyway loli is great.

>Hafling