>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKa99TrABeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, with the new Parenting jump out, what shenanigans have your kids gotten up to, jumpers?

Jumpers, do you have annoying fans? How edgy are they?

I've got a quick question I want to ask about the Transformation perk; can you use the spells offensively? Like, instead of turning an ally into a lion, you turn an enemy into a frog? I thought this might be stretching the intent of the perk a bit, but being turned into a toad is a status effect in Final Fantasy, so there's precedent for being able to do stuff like that.

Also, are the spells from Protect the World Border limited to "fitting in," or can they be used for minor cosmetic work and disguises as well?

Huh. I hadn't considered grabbing canon characters without taking the drawback. But I suppose that's a perfectly valid use of the companion options, with some fanwank.

Enjoy your waifu.

So would 40k Celux / Blank powers work on warp sorcery? Would it work on regular magic?

>Jumper Jr. comes home carrying a box and freaking out
>Say they accidentally turned their teacher into a frog and now they can't change them back
>Ribbit from inside the box
>Ha ha, kids
>Take the frog out of the box and use a standard curse-breaker on the frog
>Nothing happens
>Huh, this could be bad
>Ask Jumper Jr. to be very specific about what they did
>Just gives a confused shrug, then points behind you and yells
>Oh fuck, the door was open and the frog got out
>Run after it
>Oh fuck! A bird swoops down and grabs the frog
>FUCK FUCK FUCK GET IN THE CAR
>Jumper Jr. starts crying
>Oh, hey, no, we can still fix this
>Wait a minute... They're... Laughing?
>They explain that they just grabbed a frog they found by a pond and claimed it was their teacher
>You should have seen the look on your face
What is an appropriate punishment for this?

Make them sound like Slippy Toad and then send them to school the next day.

Have fun talking to your friends, kid! I'm sure no one will make fun of you!

...Congratulate them on a prank well done.

I like that kid.

Laugh thats actually pretty good and no-one was harmed.

prank them back obviously. You fell for that bullshit hook line and sinker. You didn't check their story by scanning their recent memories to see what happened, you didn't read the frogs mind, you didn't do any of the due diligence.

Update on Temeraire.

I am two books in and starting on the third (of nine), I should be finished with the series in 1-3 weeks depending on free time (and how little sleep I get).

With Arcane from Smite, which lets me do anything with magic, given enough mana, even if it's outside the usual scope for the system, can't you rewrite and alter the capabilities of magic itself?

Act like they must be lying because they don't want to be in trouble for getting their teacher eaten.
Not for very long. Just enough for the panic to set in.
You still want to be able to laugh about it later, because that was genuinely funny.

If NWN's doing it, I'll also say what's up.

All my projects have stalled until the 24th due to real life issues and lack of inspiration. But after that, expect to see a bunch of jumps. Until then.

Is that the one with dragons in the British Navy?

Throw them into the sun. It will be fine, they can take it. But it's a nice punishment, being at the center of the sun is a very boring experience. It's the transcendent god-child equivalent of being made to sit in the corner.

Possibly, but it would be a waste of time and effort. Much easier to just get a perk like Conjoined Conjures and fuse magic systems together until you get what you need.

take it from me protect your kids but don't neglect teach them self-reliance, at 12 years old TJ once thought it would be fun to see how many skags he could draw aggro on into the family quonset hut, he got his first three scars and decided to take up sniping that day.
technically they are cultists, not fans. and moderately edgy

>Waste of time and effort
Bullshit. You have no idea what you're fucking talking about. What you just said is the equivalent of 'why bother using your accumulated power to become more powerful when you can just do more jumps and become stronger simply by waiting around.'

Dress up like a frog-ghost, then sneak into their room in the middle of the night and say "yooooou killled meeee...."

No, I'm being realistic. Read the perk description again:

>As a side effect of this your magic can technically do anything... Technically. It becomes easier to create your own versions of popular techniques but things which go against the natural order of whatever form of magic you are using get exponentially harder, in a magic system without time manipulation you might be able to send a penny back one second in time but sending it two seconds back in time could kill you for example.

You'd be straining yourself an enormous amount to get only the slightest increases in power. It would be far more effective to spend your time refining your skill in what that magic system can do so that you're incredibly potent in its functions, and when you need new functions get a new magic system to splice in. I'm not proposing you just sit on your ass, I'm proposing that you allocate your resources efficiently.

Note that Arcane allows you to TECHNICALLY do anything with magic. That's a pretty important qualifier.
If you want to rewrite the laws of magic your magic better be capable of major reality warping beforehand or you won't accomplish much of anything.
Which is why it works so well with Conjoined Conjures, because there's probably a magic system out there where global-scale reality warping is a thing.

>Conjoined Conjures
Didn't dog rule that you can only fuze two different magic systems together and you can't just run around fuzing things together all willy nilly?

Eh? No, he said you could fuse others it would just take more and more time, and scale with the complexity of the systems.

And I feel sorry for whichever poor bastard tries to fuse Mage the Awakening magic and Nasu magic because that shit's borderline incomprehensible.

Maybe? I don't remember that, but it doesn't matter. It would still be easier, this way.

>Flying without my permission a bit too high.
Thankfully I had drones and they told me so I flew in and grabbed the lil rascal, tickling the child as punishment for not listening to my 'no fly times'.

>Going on a ride with one of my beasts, without me knowing.
>An hour later as I am listening to the radio
>Bzzbz
>"We are interrupting our schedule to bring you the news, Downtown what appears to be a three headed wolf with a snake for a tail has been seen ripping apart people who attempted to save the child he was seen chasing"
>Wife comes by asks if I saw our child
>Thought she was with you?
>Nope
>Aw shit
>Looks around the house for a bit then asks one of the others beasts
>The Cerberus took her for a ride Downtown
>Starts flying Downtown.....looks and sees the havoc being wrought
>Thankfully apart from the fools who tried shit...no one else has died
>Shaking my head I go to take my daughter
>Also offer to ressurect those who died
>Weeks Later on some jokers try to sue me
>They become chow for the Cerberus and promtly forgotten

My fans are ussually of the demonic varriety, they are not very edgy, but love to gossip and enjoy doing their job.

The humans are the worst man, they enjoy sacrificing shit to me....its fine if its an adult human (preferably male) or if its euthanasia for someone who was going to die either way painfully.
Anything less in unnaceptable and 2edgy for me.

Some of them take to trying to do things with my style, but horribly fail.

Yeah the fans who are more like cultists are the worst.

>Explain how frogs are a delicacy in some parts of the world
>Flies and brings down the bird and frog
>Tonight you are eating raw frog for that

That is my punishment and I do not need to worry about the child getting sick because of it.

Essentially, the air force is its own branch of their military. Main character transfers from the navy though, it is set during the Napoleonic wars.

No you get two combined for getting the perk, then it gets more difficult the more systems you work together.

Ah shit, I guess I had it wrong. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of.
Those were fun. I should dig my copies out of the basement.

And I'm saying you're fucking retarded and don't know what you're talking about.

I'm saying it looks like you're trying to pick a fight and your counterparts shouldn't humor you.

Okay, sure thing, Billy.

>its fine if its an adult human (preferably male)
Huh, why's that?

>when you need new functions get a new magic system to splice in.
>I'm not proposing you just sit on your ass, I'm proposing that you allocate your resources efficiently.
Actually listen to yourself, and try saying that again.

Nope, just pump in more mana.

It is entirely too early in the morning for one of his tantrums.

So! What other D&D systems and products could be turned into jumps? I'd like to see an Underdark jump, personally.

You forgot

>transmogrify the frog into their teacher.

>'Humor' me
I'm right though.

You don't need to 'humor' anything, because you're wrong, I'm just stating it outright because idiots like you would never realize the error of your ways if someone like me didn't explain it to you.

>Nope, just pump in more mana.
You DO know what "exponentially harder " means, right?

Since we're talking about global or even universe-scale reality warping here "just pump in more mana" is the magical equivalent to beating your head against a wall and hoping you'll get through if you just do it often enough.

If that's your approach you should probably pick up some warrior perks instead. The mark of a good magician is that he uses his intelligence to solve a problem, not brute forcing it.

Whats with the dildo hair?

Nothing, ever. D&D is garbage and belongs in the trash.
Spelljammer would be cool

>Underdark
I'd jump that. I'd also love to see Planescape and Spelljammer jumps.

>Mama Shinobu said to leave the offerings alone!
>She also said to stay off the roof, and keep our fox bits tucked away.
>S-so? It's uncomfortable to keep them hidden.
>And if that lady didn't want them to get eaten, she wouldn't have made them so tasty. Besides, the shrine's to Mama J anyways.
>Ok, maybe just one or two...

They ate my snacks...

Eberron, Planescape, and Spelljammer would be awesome too.

Also, I want a Tomb of Horrors gauntlet.

Underdark is part of FR. You can even start there. As a drow even. You can even pick being a babysitter for Drizzt as a drawback.

Personally i'm waiting for the Pathfinder jump that i'm pretty sure someone is working on, mostly for the Path of War stuff - i already have all the D&D magic (and psionics) i need.

I'd also like to see Eberron, and there's quite a few people here who'd like Spelljammer.

There are also currently no jumps in the works for Greyhawk, Mystara, Al Quadim and Rokugan afaik.
There's also the Baldur's Gate games, which are FR but not canon so could probably justify their own jumps. There was a bit of talk about that a while back.

Do people here actually think this?
Have we really fallen so low?

One of the many reasons is that as a general rule with many loopholes a guy will attempt to play it tough. Plus I hate dudes (and ladies who like ladies), the reason for that is that I see anyone who might like that one person who I love as a competitor to her love.

And that is unnaceptable, competition for that one companion equals me killing the other person no matter their gender, race or importance.

If the MC tried anything or looked with lust on her, I would castrate them and feed it to them, same with anyone else.

Its one of my rare principles one might say, chaotic enough not to care most of the time yet neutral enough I won't enjoy it or flaunt anything most times.

Anyway the other reason is that I got a couple allies who enjoy men, succubus more specifically of one sort or another, so I give them sexy tough guys to eat.

There was another reason but its more specific to my few morals more than anything.

Kek.
Its a bullet? hair though.
Or lipstick, not sure which.

Awww how adorable.
That J though..is giving me the creeps, is dat you user?.

Yes! That is the cherry on top that I was looking for.

The cuteness is unbearable!

Council of Wyrms
Mystara
Ghostwalk
Urban Arcana
Eberron
Oriental Adventures
Greyhawk
Spelljammer
Planescape
I wouldn't mind seeing some narrower jumps too, like Lords of Madness
Libris Mortis
Book of Vile Darkness
Book of Exalted Deeds
Frostburn
Sandstorm
Stormwrack
Dungeonscape
Cityscape

>There's also the Baldur's Gate games, which are FR but not canon so could probably justify their own jumps. There was a bit of talk about that a while back.

That's just your own bias talking.

Same setting, no more jumps beyond the one.

I'd argue that since D&D is a multiverse, we shouldn't have allowed more than one D&D jump at all, but since they're on the drive, there's no getting rid of them; all the same, there will be no more jumps in that same setting.

Well you would be better off figuring out how to make some form of infinite mana reactor first then pumping the power through your spell.

Probably lots of them really.

Any ideas? Im working on a bunch of enchanted stuff to turn different forms of energy into mana without chrimson saint myself.

Don't respond, user, he's just looking to start an argument.

I am an user, who's name happens to start with J.
A relatively common state of being.
Then being a Jumper, the nickname just kind of makes sense.

there is already more than one jump in the realms, there are more than one jumps in a galaxy far far away, quit kvetching.

it's a golden drill pompadour

Who died and made you King Of Anything?

Uh huh. Sure he is. And I'm sure you'd be on the winning side of that argument, wouldn't you?

pretty sure there is an underdark in most d&d settings, the realms underdark is merely the best known.

>Council of Wyrms
No, jumper, you are the dragons... I could get behind that.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKa99TrABeI
This method of bonding has been passed down the Jumper line for generations!

It's the guy trying to pick a fight again. Just ignore anyone getting aggressive and pushy like that.

No. There is no such thing as "winning" an argument. All who engage in such things have lost the only battle that truly matters, that being the struggle to regard our fellow men and women as beings deserving of respect and consideration despite our more petty impulses. Come, user, let us be at peace with each other. There is no victory to be had here, only shame.

What was the one with the floating magic eating grub monsters with the sorcerer elf who got forcibly made to use shadow magic and had the shadow weavr?

Oh, um, shit, I know this one. Mystara, I want to say?

>there will be no more jumps in that same setting
That's hardly for you to decide. There's plenty of settings with more than one jump (Marvel and X-men, various DC jumps, Star Wars, Star Trek). D&D is just a ruleset. There's plenty of different settings for it, some of them quite unique.

If you don't like D&D don't jump them, but if a setting or franchise has enough different timelines, canons or alternate universes to avoid overlap i say what's the harm?
More jumps are always good (as long as the quality is okay) as far as i'm concerned.

Alchemy from Master of Magic lets you turn gold into mana. Combine it with a Star Trek replicator or something similar for pretty much infinite mana.
Place of Power from the same lets you fuel big spells piece by piece instead of all at once, which is also useful.

Shadow Weave is FR.

shadow weave? sounds like forgotten realms

I think there's enough material to make a pure Underdark jump, though. Much in the same way there's enough Neverwinter and Baldur's Gate material to make those separate jumps.

I really hate this attitude.

Spelljammer, I need it so much.
Dragonstar too, if that counts as D&D.

DnD 4e Points of Light setting.
That's all I'm really asking for.

And you are entitled to your opinion, friend user. That is the joy of humanity, that we each have our own unique perspective on things. We should do our best to remember that and see the beauty in others' viewpoints.

>>there will be no more jumps in that same setting
>That's hardly for you to decide.
He's not trying to decide anything, he's starting trouble.

Notice how the threads for the last few days have been pretty quiet? I think someone just got back from their ban and they've got pent up anger to deal with.

Look through the thread and you'll see hyper aggressive needlessly baiting responses to reasonable conversations. That bait is from the same guy.

Just let him rot.

Phew I was scared for a momment.
The kids should get their own shrine then.

Huh, would have bet on a bullet myself.

So Jumpers! How do you change mundane settings? Do you bring magic upon Earth? Highly advance technology it might as well be magic?

Pic related, I create enviroments and my plan on the parenthood jump is to give humanity more mysteries to explore and get my children on a chase all around the world.

What do you like about Points of Light?

Whenever possible, I massively advance aerospace technology. Everyone gets spaceships, and the infrastructure to launch them easily, and the tools to build and maintain massive orbital complexes. If there aren't at least four space colonies by the time I leave the jump, I consider it a failure.

>I think someone just got back from their ban and they've got pent up anger to deal with.
Projecting much?

>Alchemy from Master of Magic lets you turn gold into mana.

That could work.

I generally just introduce some plans for eco-friendly energy generation, medical tech and similar stuff.
I also use my magic for reforestation and to clean up the environment while i'm there. Druids will be druids i guess. Otherwise i let them solve their own problems.

Magic is great, but making it generally available in a setting that has none is a recipe for trouble. The same applies to chakra , The Force or whatever other energy source you may be able to grant.
The upheaval will take a long time to settle, and in the meantime those without scruples can do a hell of a lot of damage with it, so i don't really see a benefit.

It's pretty much the setting that got me really into the settings of DnD. It's also full of interesting lore and places to visit. I don't even know why it clicks with me. Though at the time I really was into how it handled Psionics and Magic when they made Psionics this big foreign thing. Interaction between metaphysical systems that normally never had to deal with each other before really interests me (Which is also why I'm so into jumpchain). And also despite all the bad shit happening it never fails to be an endless sea of positive vibes and adventure.

I'm now desiring to go back and freshen up on that setting. I doubt I have the skills to do a jump that does it justice. But I'd certainly love to help as best I can should anyone desire to do such a jump.

Jumpers!

What are some multi-jump projects that you worked on or are still working on?

A horrifying combination of nanotech, biotech, and magitech to create the ULTIMATE MACHINE. Though I don't know what the machine should actually do, I just want to try. May it not blow up in my face.

I wonder how much energy a replicator takes to run? Because I'm going to need like half a planets worth of replicators.

wether it counts as D&D or not, it counts as a viable jump.

>implying I have fans

You're a funny guy, ya know that?

I was lucky enough to take it early, so Little Severus only had Pokemon and Sekirei genes to contend with. Still, Shed Skin has probably been rather nice to him, even with his Seviper form probably only being Level 1.

He decided not to come with. I have to respect that decision. He's his own man now, and I'm just glad he came out better than I did growing up.

Gonna make for an odd family reunion post-Spark, though.

He's the same guy as always that accuses everyone he disagrees with of being the same shitposter while spamming 'let him rot' and 'don't respond' when most of them aren't shitposters or are shitposters but pretty clearly not the same person.

He'll flood the thread with accusations and cyclical reasoning to justify his position and is pretty bad himself about shitposting, so I wouldn't doubt if he really is projecting.

It's a great jump for magic users. The ability to project spells globally (and cast spells with global effects), good perks that boost all magic with a specific theme, crafting perks, etc.
It's a prime target for Conjoined Conjures for me.

It also lets you get mana from worship. Combine that with Respect of the Divine from Spice & Wolf and some of the God-King stuff from Civilization and you can get a whole lot of mana.
Do it in a spacefaring setting and you can pretty much set yourself up as the new god emperor/empress of whatever.

The culmination and distillation of a whole bunch of summoning magic, perks, items and teaching abilities to create the BOOK OF CALLING FORTH.

It's no digital Pun-Pun, but handing it off to any smuck on the street gets you a Sorceror Supreme nine times out of ten. The only problem then comes from dealing with the delusions of godhood they get.

I built an ark from halo only bigger then assembled it piece by piece inside the scp time door with alterations like enginrs jhovian cannon turrets and adjustable hot spring. Plus the option to close up like a flower. Then imported it as a ship to yoho on.

I'm building a solar system. It's a tiny one, admittedly, but it is a functioning solar system.The star's a brown dwarf that's had its luminosity artificially boosted to main sequence levels, while the planets are each about the size of Earth's moon with a core of hyper-dense matter to give Earth-like gravity levels.

Question about the Naruto jump, if you had the sharingan (Indra's bloodline) and either Senju or Uzumaki (Asura's bloodline) wouldn't you awaken the rinnegan regardless of if you had bought it or not?

That explains all of emps bling.

Now I just need a way to wirelessly convey mana between the inside of my scp door and the outside into a focal point.

Nope. The Rinnegan requires not just that you mix Indra and Asura's bloodlines but also their chakra. You're not going to get that without either paying for it or figuring out how Madara stole Hashirama's chakra and doing it to both Naruto and Sasuke.

Multi-nanite hive.
Its a hive composed of varrious kinds of nanites.
Its purpose a fun secret, more often than not I create scenarios in which they attempt to fight each other or have an AI fight using the nanites as its metaphorical limbs.

Gathering varrious species of bees and any sort of animal you could call a Dire or interesting sub-species of the main species.

Also more stuff.

But yeah I mostly collect things (Nanites,Bees and more).
The Warehouse makes people such hoarders.
Until they figure out how to partially sidestep it.

The smarts one get stronger.
But its those who are either wise or cunning know the Creator is either around or that someone stronger might exist.

Hm I like it though.

Huh cool.

Oi oi oi.
How the hell?!
Microverse battery?

>how Madara stole Hashirama's chakra
He bit a piece of him off and later implanted it in his own body, it was straight up plug and play biology.

>Microverse battery?
Rick and Morty.

My ongoing jump project is filling the jawning pit of emptyness that is my warehouse. It's just so big so i've become something of a packrat.
There's my spaceship collection, a few shipping containers full of assorted gems, a little shrine for every jump i've been in with pictures of friends and mementos, my weapon collection, armor collection, a garden, swimming pool, my droid army...

And it's still more empty space than filled, and that's without counting the basement.
I'm just glad i have Requip so i don't have to go looking for stuff when i need something.

Jump SW Clone Wars and get Droids with Lightsabers. Power your replicators with the Force.
Supreme Commander is also great for massive infrastructure projects of any kind and it has mass fabricators.

Not that you should need that much. A cubic metre of solid gold weighs a little more than 19 tons after all if i got my math right. That stuff is heavy.
On the positive side that means you can store a whole lot of it in your warehouse for when you need a manaboost.

Actually it is, neither Madara or Hashirama had any special six paths chakra, it is really just the mix of the bloodlines. To use the manga's way of saying it Indra had the sage's eyes and Asura had his body, when these two are brought back together the rinnegan appears.

>Oi oi oi.
>How the hell?!
>Microverse battery?
No. I described this a few threads back, but it's possible to get a Companion whose mass is somewhere around 307 times the mass of Jupiter. Give them Omega-level Self-Molecular Control from the X-Men Movies jump and I can reshape them into a small but functioning solar system.

Yeah I was going to use supreme commander along with nanotes to keep degredation from setting in. Couple that with making the replicators into dumb ai droids and figuring out how to make that wireless mana transmitter and then close the time door should net me endless mana stream via my warehouse or focus item.

Eh I got some engineering kinks to work out.