/Ark/ - Ark General

>development of Bitcoin and Ark listeners completed (i.e. a Smartbridge to Bitcoin)
medium.com/@arkaces/development-of-the-ark-and-bitcoin-listeners-completed-13494d0d95c1

>Ark will be sponsoring, attending and speaking at the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami in January

>mobile wallets set for release soon, will be out any day now (at 98.25% and are the main priority)

>now a legally registered business entity in France, the first of its kind

>USD/ARK pairing (you read that correctly) coming to Bittrex soon

>Ark now has a Yahoo Finance listing

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/bitcoin-ringing-the-bell-for-a-new-asset-class-77361cc1bd66
ark-invest.com/
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
medium.com/@biz_classic/whale-proof-faucet-promo-giving-thanks-eee3baff6307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can someone please actually describe what makes ARK valuable over something else?

kek, you're not memeing about the .25%
Took them like 2 weeks to add it. This will be a long wait.

0.25%?!
What a bunch of potheads

thank god i haven't reached 500 ARK yet i hope it is out after 28

Encoded listeners are just a glorified shapeshift. You still have to trust the encoded listener operator not to steal your coins. Atomic swaps are better. The ArkVM is also dead in the water since it won't be running on the main chain which makes your ark tokens useless.

It didn't require armies of computers mining, fast transfers, voting gives you passive increase, smart bridges will allow things like payment portals that accept any bridged coin, etc

Lots of coins promise things like this, but the ark development team is actually delivering.

>It didn't require armies of computers mining
that's pretty cool.

what's voting?

>token

ARK isn't a ERC20 token. Back to Bitcoin old man.

So instead of mining blocks they forge blocks. The top 51 delagates forge the blocks, and coin holders vote for delegates. The delagates in turn give their voters some of the ARK they get from forging.

Got 1.5 ETH on Bittrex, urge to dump it for ARK rising. I need to make the 2500 goal before EOY.

ARK 10$ EOY

ARK will be top 5 coin EOY 2019, 50B+ market cap.

$5 EOY I'd be comfy

Should be this year, so probably before Christmas holidays. Personally accumulated to just over 1k, should be enough if it really pops off late 2018.

desu wallet must be ready, probably waiting on App stores

Insider here. Buy this coin right now. Buy as much as you can. It will be listed on coinbase

How many ARK for a gf like this?

big if tru

three fiddy

blog.coinbase.com/bitcoin-ringing-the-bell-for-a-new-asset-class-77361cc1bd66

"Over the last six months, Coinbase has worked closely with ARK Invest to study the characteristics of various asset classes."

Can't see any reason why ARK wouldn't be next, especially if ARK helped them decide what coins to add.

thanks just went all in

ark invest has nothing to do with the coin. completely different entities

>ARK Invest

This is not our ARK. This looks like a normie investment group

ark-invest.com/

Here is my TA about ARK. Don't really know what to expect. Would say that more possibility to explode up than down.

Just bought another 500

kek

wow such rare high def

fuck, nice. I only managed to get 100 so far. gl :)

These are very aesthetic

I'm out of spare money until next month. Fuck me.

Post address

What's the price target of t gets listed on COINBASE?

I may buy some of this shit when it pulls back how does the voting system work? any good biztard arkies I can vote for?

gg boys im doing half of my ltc for ark

>another 500
and i dream reaching 500 feelspoorman

Help another poor user

AY2pHSMpeqUnft46Uu3dAZnAr2gY87E46v

Top3 delegate or so is called biz_classic only delegate worth a damn /ourguys/

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

biz_classic is /our/ delegate

ANhPkftgNJ17cFRSf5D4ThWCocoBfLDGdM
DADDY

At least i got quads

good decision, lite coin is low key just a shit coin

seems like $4 is the new floor basically, i was hoping to get a couple more hundred at closer to $3 but i dont think thats gonna happen anymore...im sitting at 475, i will definitely get to 600 maybe even 800 by EOY, but ideally if i can get to 1000 arks before this thing really starts to take off ill be happy

>want to put $5k into ark
>see its ATH

I don't know guys, I've been burnt like this before

when did you stuttering potheads stop measuring your gains in btc? Is it cause your delusional shitcoin tanked 90k sats?????

better to buy now, then when its on a new ATH

You can't do atomic swaps across different types of blockchains. You can with encoded listeners

BTC is a beast

33k soon so I can get more

don't look at its $ value when considering buying, its not ATH in its BTC value. personally i think its good time to buy.

What's with that magnet?

Dont worry about it, it was before your time lad

bro, there's a really good chance we're about to hit a small drop back down soon. if you just bought 500 then be prepared to hodl for a few days. don't panic sell

Kek, hi newfriend

what makes you say that?

Send BTC so a gal can get on the ARK?

1P4rTDXNicnV3fNw B9uSqkTp2TjJM6oo25

Magnet was a 16 year old kid who fucked up delegating, now Uncle Chang and moon man have stepped in to be /our/ delegate

fuck off, tits and time stamp

Ohoho, Magnet... Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while. You see, it all started with a post and a discord server...

lel

There are no girls on the internet, not without timestamped tits. Now fuck off faggot

this i

fucked up my last post oops

graphs just go up and down, even if it's tending towards a specific trend, it will always look like it's about to go nuclear and drop to 0 which is where people panic sell

I'm just telling him not to panic if it goes down ~10% because he bought in way after the sharp increase in value

Good to see my original content still in use.

Well I just sold all my ark so I have to say we are at peak delusion

good shit, user. keep it coming.

How much ark you got user? I remember seeing that image floating around when we were under a dollar

magnet... we... we don't say that name around here anymore.

Sharkpool pays better than biz_classic

Sharkpool doesn't have the stability or technology biz_classic has

Like what?

strictly based on payout, biz_classic is slipping, I may switch vote when it costs less than an ark

well first of all moonman and chang are living memes who have faces and are already doxx'd, they can't fuck anyone out of money without losing out. the delegate has its own website with its own payout system and a faucet too.

it's still one of the all time best delegates for guppies and krill with only a few thousand ark

There's a pic of them laughing about denying payout to a voter. That doesn't happen with sharkpool.

>faucet
The one that pays .00002 ark per hour? Lol.

A website with daily, weekly and monthy automated payments.

WGAF. Sharkpool pays me every time I earn 5 ark.

The bottom line is sharkpool pays a better rate. Have fun losing out on free money cause you're stupid.

2k Ark magnet survivor here, 90% is cool but 95% is cooler...

Sharkpool pays the same as biz_classic but is more diluted so they pay less.

They also rely on 2 large whales are will drop out of the top-51 if they both leave.

Here are the stability numbers for the delegates where each whole number corresponds to how many of the top voters have to leave for the delegate to drop out. biz_classic is leagues beyond every other delegate and we're never going to drop out unless we fuck up enough for the top 40 people in our pool to all leave at the same time.

medium.com/@biz_classic/whale-proof-faucet-promo-giving-thanks-eee3baff6307

Still waiting faggot.

>$10 by december
Now >$10 EOY

Deluded arkies

Does your mom still eat shit out of toilets?

>There's a pic of them laughing about denying payout to a voter.
i know that shitty meme that dude was a scammer retard. chang returned some dude's 4k ark that he sent to chang accidentally and had no obligation to return. shit fud.

biz classic will never drop out of the top. there is way too much support for that.

a fat one?

you can literally see her fat gut

Oh it's heem.

You guys can ignore his posts then.

How was he a scammer? Be specific and use facts.

AKwFyca5WyGXCoAt5zSFD4jpypSm56jTAn

pls help

true block weight (meaning they can't get abused by pool hoppers), the only working Ark faucet on which voters get a 3x bonus, and they're around pretty much all day in the discord server if you have any problems.
>There's a pic of them laughing about denying payout to a voter
You talking about heem? He's the only person that's been blacklisted because he sperged out and insulted everyone over the fact that he was too dumb to vote properly and didn't get grandfathered status. Then like a month later he DM'd Chang and revealed the other wallet he was voting with, so they blocked that one too. Everyone was laughing about the fact that he was dumb enough to reveal his other wallet

Yup.

i had a feeling it was him

Go back to /sp/ faggot. Enjoy being forced to join a more diluted pool because you got kicked out of /ourdelegate/

>he
Why are you talking in the third person, heem? You're the only one who insults Chang's mom

Sounds shady as fuck. Glad I'm with a professional delegate like sharkpool. Biz_classic are immature losers.

that puts it in a better perspective, thanks chang you've still got my vote

Stop embarrassing yourself.