Young Demon Familiar Quest 9

Previous: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47666600/
Char Sheet: pastebin.com/gccDj2ef

Iris Miller
_
Why am I up so earlier?I ask my self as I step down the lifeless halls of my home, struggling to hold the burning cup of tea in between my wings. Of course I know the answer, I was never asleep in the first place last night. Couldn't sleep for several reasons, including my own curiosity, the sweltering heat, and Mali's....Maliness. I shake my head head, feeling the steam rising from the cup wave past my face while I stop in the middle of the hall way, next to a tattered old suit of plate armor, and burnt gasmask on a stand.

My ears twitch about, and I hear muffled talking behind a door. Maybe it's Alex? he's been really riled up today for some reason, not sure why, but he look pretty furious and had that cruel look in his eye meaning he was trying to carry out justice. Now I don't really care why he's like that right now, but I know I changed this tea...and added a few things to put him to sleep so he might be less grumpy when her wakes up. Hell it's probably strong enough to knock mom out and...kill anything that isn't well...as hardy as we are. I giggle and stare down at the light green water, going to have to be careful with this. Maybe I could give it to Mali? she's pretty durable being a demon and all.

I smile as I stare to follow my ears, feeling them twitch and swivel on top of my head as I make my way down the hall. it would certainly make her more, manageable. But I don't think I can stomach it, even if she's been a little more energetic of late, I can't just drug her...besides it might make her worse for all I know. Now Alex on the other hand is always nicer when he naps and.
He'll always be dreadfully serious while our aunts are gone.

The voice in the back of my head hisses, reminding me and nearly making me spill hot tea all over myself.

He used to be less serious, they all say, more laid back and fun loving like Vera.
cont

it's the same story I've heard over and over, just with different words. When the were around, blank. Mizuki wasn't...well she hasn't really changed I'm pretty sure, but it's always the same. Mother left the castle and so did the dad, and not just to deal with "problems" like she does now...etc...etc.

My eye twitches, as I force my legs forward, as I head over to the door where the voices I've been following are coming from, and I realize they're not alex's...but I can hear dad's voice behind it. and Karla's.

Well, I can at least vent to these two...or just relax for a bit.

I smile and grab the handle with my three stumpy claws, struggling to pull it down for a second, before I manage to twist it open and step into the room.

"Oh, Iris" Dad says happily, laying on a couch, covered in blankets, her black hair hanging around in a mess, while Karla sits next to her, between her and that girl Mali dragged home, who looks pretty...well scared or confused out of her wits, it's hard to tell with her since she always looks a little bit...frightened.

Dad sits up, and pats her lap with a smile "Come on in and lay with us, it's been too long since you've sat in my lap"

"She's been watching her old shows again" Karla says flatly, her hair far messier than it usually is...guessing dad's been playing with her hair to mess with her "So she's a little excitable right now, and mom isn't here to"

"Distract her?" I ask as dad grins, and throws a pillow at me, licking her fangs happily, while Karla sighs and starts trying to get her hair under control.

"Can I go now?" Jenny asks meekly, obviously out of her place here...wonder why she's even here...even though I know the answer is dad wanted some company "I need to get to cleaning the"

She puffs her cheeks out, and scrunches her kind of piggish nose, as she tries to remember what she's was supposed to do precisely.

"the library!" She shouts, like she just killed a dragon, or won gold.

cont

I stare at her, and just keep on smiling

Dad giggles and I mutter "Oh hell no" to myself, as she keeps on smiling.

"Who told you do that again?" Karla asks, looking a little mad as she leans over our father, who starts playing with her hair.

Jenny leans back, uncomfortable having a set of fangs so close to her neck.

"Errrghmmm?" Jenny whines "your sister?"

"Which one?" Karla asks, grabbing the girl's soft and thick arm with a serious frown frozen on her face

"Mizuki?" Jenny says, nearly whimpering as she covers her head

"Well, I'm going to have to remind her what she is and isn't allowed to do with the help later" My sister says softly, patting Jenny's head as she wipes tears from her eyes.

What do I say?
[] So why is Alex in a mood today?
[] where's mom anyways?
[]....is Mali in here? I smell chocolate...and sweat
[] Jenny, don't even go anywhere with Mizuki alone...or Vera for that matter.
[] Do you know where....my aunts went?
[] So what are you three doing up here
[]scoot over *sit on Maria's lap*
[]Anyone want some tea *will kill Jenny if given to her*
[] So jenny, I'm curious, how do you like it here?
[]What are we watching *sip the tea* oh...roll 1d20 + resilience to not pass the fuck out.
[] write in

Also, been trying to write in my free time *and failing*, and start reading berserk

>[] where's mom anyways?
>[]....is Mali in here? I smell chocolate...and sweat
>[]scoot over *sit on Maria's lap*
>[] So jenny, I'm curious, how do you like it here?

Isn't there a quest board now for this stuff?

>[] where's mom anyways?
>[] Jenny, don't even go anywhere with Mizuki alone...or Vera for that matter.

[] So why is Alex in a mood today?
[] where's mom anyways?
[]....is Mali in here? I smell chocolate...and sweat
[] So what are you three doing up here
[] So jenny, I'm curious, how do you like it here?
Dayum Iris, going with the poisonous draughts already...

>[] where's mom anyways?

>Dayum Iris, going with the poisonous draughts already...
Truly her mothers daughter. I'm so proud.

>[] where's mom anyways?

>[] where's mom anyways?

>Also, been trying to write in my free time *and failing*
What are you writing?

>[] So why is Alex in a mood today?
>[] where's mom anyways?
>[] Do you know where....my aunts went?

"SO where is Mom anyways?" I ask, trying to change to subject before it leads to somewhere unpleasant, I scrunch my nose as I start to smell chocolate and sweet sweat.

"Oh" Dad says sadly as Karla moves out of her reaching, leaving her without any hair to run her hands through "She went to feed Clementine, and not torture her or anything like that"

I frown, and Karla glances at her as Jenny scoots to the edge of the couch.

"What? She hasn't done it since she broke" She says happily, shaking her head and pouting or a second, before she looks at me expectingly.

"Is mali in here?" I ask as I look around the room, expecting my familiar and friend to just leap out at me from nowhere "it smells like chocolate, and sweat...and scoot over Karla"

"Yeah" Jenny says calmly "She said she was hiding, she's been under the couch ever since then"

"She made our dear brother angry with that orgy she caused" Karla says, lifting herself up as I think about just blinking onto dad's lap, but decide against it since...no reason to right? "I think, couldn't get a word out of him when I saw him, he could just be playing hunter and prey with vera for all I know"

Mali makes a few adorable noises from under the couch, which I can best describe as a demon scared. And it sounds similar to blades scrapping against silk. I shrug and walk over to my dad, and before I can sit down she pulls me against her chest, forcing me onto her lap as I struggle and flap my wings, before she wraps her arms over them and rests her head on my shoulder, refusing to budge as I wear myself out and give up, laying my head down and closing my eyes.

She coos and runs her hands through my hair and behind my ears, like she does with mom, except gentler.

I sigh, and try my best to not enjoy this but...she's just so warm and soft.

"See, this is nice isn't it?" She asks, as I feel Mali peek out from the edge of the couch "Oh don't be so grumpy, you're enjoying it"
cont

I say nothing, as karla giggles and I shift and squirm around trying to get comftarble.

"I should probably...go do something" Jenny says awkwardly "right?"

"Wait" I say holding my hand up "Jenny, I'm curious, how do you like it here?"

"OH!" She shouts happily, I can feel the shine of her smile from here "Well it's better than I imagined, a bit different, but that's good, better than what I had...so I can go right, ehehe?"

"Of course you can, just don't go anywhere with Mizuki alone" I yawn as I hear her walking over to the door "Or vera for that matter"

"And never walk into the dungeons or tombs, especially at night" Karla says sternly "and I think your parents taught you to avoid the woods"

"eh?"

"And never accept anything that's glowing purple, especially food" Dad says matter of factly, making Karla groan

What do I do?
[] Give Mali a task
[] ask A question about my aunts
[] go to sleep
[] Switch to mali
[] So, you didn't mention...how you got to your current size did you mali
[] Watch anime with dad and karla
[] wow them with my magic 1d20+ my potential or Malis, bonus with using a spell
[] Ask Karla how her day to day running the city is going
[] write in

>[] Switch to mali
>[] So, you didn't mention...how you got to your current size did you mali
>[] Watch anime with dad and karla

Book, having trouble deciding what it should be

also
1: The people of brausrburge are often considered simple and foolish for their blatant disregard of the dangers of monster...think rednecks, and there is a common joke about a brausrburge man coming home to find his wife mid way into turning into a monster, stating she looks better than she has in years, and fucking her
2: they make great sea food
3:All talk like...vell this
4: they do not war, but when they do, they're some of the best fighters known to man, and s somewhat of a sleeping giant
5:When visting other countries, assume housecats are the highest postion of authority
6: use strange words like moe, kawai, and sugoooi
7: their liquor is poisonous
8: and are overly friendly
9: And tend to dress high classly and be slightly pompous

can't wait to use these sterotypes, and have people from outside of brausburge comment on the accent.

>[] Ask Karla how her day to day running the city is going

Rolled 5 (1d20)

>[] Switch to mali
>[] wow them with my magic 1d20+ my potential or Malis, bonus with using a spell
Mali did work hard to get it, might as well try it out.

Rolled 10 (1d20)

>[] wow them with my magic 1d20+ my potential or Malis, bonus with using a spell

Rolled 13 (1d20)

>[] Switch to mali

Rolled 8 (1d20)

>[] ask A question about my aunts

I open my eyes, and glance over at mali as she peeks up over the edge, her pupils swirling between various designs and patterns.

"So" I say coldly as she freezes up and tries to avoid looking me in the eyes "You didn't mention...how you got to your current size, did you Mali?"
_
Malizeral
_

Master's eyes go cold, looking like her mother and older sister when she got a little too interested in me, I turn away and she snaps her fingers making me wince and turn back, and then giggle as I see her laying in her "Dad"'s arm like a little girl. her ears stand up and she blushes, her face remaining blank.

"Mali" She says, trying to sound serious as Mrs Maria gently hugs her, smiling like a mother should "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I...wasn't really much for thinking there, besides it didn't seem that important" I say with a shrug "I mean with what it did and"

"And you didn't tell me afterwards because?" she asks, smirking slightly and showing her fangs, as I realize I've fallen into her trap

"She was probably just scared you'd be angry with her" Karla says calmly "I mean, she does seem to be rather terrified of mother, and we all have a little piece of her in us"

"She's been getting better though" Maria says with a huff, squeezing Iris, making her squeak slightly and try to squirm out with no results besides making her shirt droop down a bit and.

I peek a little too long and glance away as soon as I find the will to do so.

"She just had a bad first impression is all" She continues, smiling as Iris vanish with a puff of red smoke and appears next to me, patting herself off "awww~esome"

"huh?" Iris gasps, looking confused as Karla glance at her and nods slightly

"Why didn't you tell me you could teleport?" maria asks, sitting up, her eyes glowing like vera's do when she's hunting someone or thing.

"never came up?" She says, sounding a little nervously awkward as her ears twitch around, before she points at me accusingly and growls "not a word mali"
cont

"I'm not say annnnything" I say airily

"Come on do something else like that" her mom says happily

"Oh I will" She says grabbing my hand, pulling me closer and nearly driving me mad as I smell the berry scented soap she washed her hair with, and feel...okay taking back control, stop that now "Just hold on for a second"

She raises her other wing, her claws glowing light orange as she puts them to my forehead and drags them down. I wince as a burning light blinds me. I cover my forehead and feel nothing as she pats me on the head and lets me go.

I move my hands away and see weird sort of..well something that looks like ink if it was made out of air floating and dripping down my hands

"....eh" her mom says flatly "it's pretty but, can't you do something more..amazing? I mean it was pretty cool just...not as cool as the last one"

"I know" Iris sighs, almost sadly "But without hurting mali, I couldn't think of anything else"

"Oh...sorry sweetie" Maria says meekly

"Don't worry, I wasn't expecting any applause" Iris says calmly "So how is running the city going, Dear sister?"

"Well, besides having to deal with upstart nobles who wonder why mother isn't there to deal with them?" She asks "or wanting to grow a vineyard in the forest right ontop of the old graveyard, or asking if we can do anything about the siren infestation or the...well everything Alex hasn't dealt with?"

Karla sighs, brushing her hair elegantly out of her eyes with a flick of her wrists, her eyes shimmering murderously as she scratches a bit of red paint off of her nails.

"Wonderfully" She says happily "Centil...you know that little country on the edge of enlind? well they're wanting to discuss a few trade rights and maybe a royal visit, not sure if anything will come of it"

"I can ask your mother to help if there's any trouble" Maria says happily

"...I don't think that would help" Karla says flatly "Don't need another war with Enlind after all"
cont

Maria smiles weirdly and nods, before her eyes light up and she grins widely

"YOU know" She says, matter of factly as she puffs her chest out and adjusts her glasses "they're making an anime about that one"

the room goes silent as Karla raises her hands and rests them on her lap, smiling sweetly

"How much did you take out of the treasury?" She asks as her mother turns away, turning redder than I thought she could "how much mother"

"ehehehe" she giggles weakly as Iris looks down at me

"We...probably should get out of here before Karla gets angry" she says nervously

What do I do?
[] Ask about centil
[] OOOh, can we watch it? Sounds fun
[] any job for me...mistress
[] Go find jenny
[]Please no, your brother is still out there looking for me, and not in the good way
[]stay and watch what happens
[]....so what's a clementine anyways?
[] Tease Iris about sitting in her "dad"'s lap
[] write in

>[] Ask about centil
>[] any job for me...mistress
>[]....so what's a clementine anyways?

>[]Please no, your brother is still out there looking for me, and not in the good way
>[]stay and watch what happens
>[] Tease Iris about sitting in her "dad"'s lap

>[] Ask about centil
>[] OOOh, can we watch it? Sounds fun

>[] Ask about centil
>[] OOOh, can we watch it? Sounds fun

>[]Please no, your brother is still out there looking for me, and not in the good way
>[]stay and watch what happens
>[] Ask about centil

>[] any job for me...mistress

"Please no, your brother is still out there looking for me" I whimper, shaking my head and waving my hands as I hear her mother do the same just in front of me "And not in the fun way, also...centil?"

"Pretty sure he's never chased anyone like that" Iris giggles "And come I'll come with you, so he doesn't do anything too horrible, and it's a small country, mostly swamps and fields"

"That didn't make it any less horrifying" I sigh as I follow her out of the room "So why would they want to trade with us?"

"Probably for protection mostly" She says pushing her glasses up as I close the door behind us "that's what I'm thinking at least"

"Oh well that makes sense...so what's a clementine anyways?" I ask as I try and hide behind her, crouching down and putting my wings over my head to try and keep a low profile

"A horrifying example of why you don't make my mother angry" She says almost happily, smirking slightly "She's...well I only have a few broken stories on what she used to be before mom got her, and now she's...well we can't let her out because she eats people like we drink blood, and the years haven't done anything good for her...I hope, I couldn't imagine her being like this for that long"

cont

I hear the hiss of the gluttony demon, and wince as I feel the warmth of its dying breath on my face again, and twitch.

"Can we change the subject to something less...terrible?" I ask, forcing myself to smile "can we talk about centil more"

"Sorry, I don't really know much about it" She sighs, shaking her head "So I can't talk about it, hope the deal goes through, it'll give me a reason to study on it a bit"

"Oh you don't need a reason, you're not that young, and besides you love reading don't ya?" I ask happily as she smiles slightly and pushes her glasses up, as I peek over her shoulder, lifting my wings slightly.

"I guess you're right" She says flatly "But I doubt we have any books on it, or most other of the states that rose up from the old ones, besides the more important ones...it's a real shame actually"

"Well maybe you do" I say teasingly "if you're
still young enough to sit on daddy's lap like"

I yelp in pain as she grabs my wing with her teeth, not putting enough pressure to break through it, but enough to hold me in place.

She lets go and wraps her wings around herself

"And you're still wearing my pajamas" She says teasingly, pocking my stomach as I rub my wing

"Yeah, and it gets harder to keep them on every day" I groan "So do you have a job for me....mistress?
_
Iris miller
_

Mali smiles a bit wider than she should be able to to, and bites down onto her unnervingly long tongue, her pupils flashing between shapes as her skin slowly starts to color itself away from her usual pale white, like my own.

Now the question is, what do I tell her to do?
What do I say
[] Apologize to Alex
[] give me a hug
[] go make sure Mizuki isn't stealing jenny away
[] Go into the dungeons and help mom feed clementine
[] Go into the forest forawhile and get me flowers
[] practice magic with me
[] take your pajama's off then
[] Make snacks/ help in the kitchen
[] just follow me for awhile
[]...find out where my aunts went
[] write in

>[] give me a hug
>[] go make sure Mizuki isn't stealing jenny away

>[] give me a hug
>[]...find out where my aunts went

>[] take your pajama's off then
>[] give me a hug

>[] Apologize to Alex
>[] take your pajama's off then

>[] Apologize to Alex
>[] give me a hug

>[]Help me read THE book!

I smirk and hold my my wings out as welcomingly as I can, tilting my head and fluttering my ears as Mali stares at me, holding her breath waiting for what the words to flow past my lips.

"Give me a hug" I purr, trying to sound like Vera or mother, and I don't think I did to well.

Mali grins widely and wraps all four of her arms around me, pushing herself against me so quickly I nearly fall off of me feet. I barely have time to put my wings around her, before she wraps hers around me. She giggles happily, a very soft giggle, a warm one to. I shake my head to clear my thoughts from it, and that's enough to jolt her hands away from me.

Judging from the worried look on her face, I'm guessing she thought she was doing something inappropriate. I frown, and wrap my wings over my chest, and she lowers her head meekly, pulling at my old shirt, trying to make it fit right. It's all covered in cuts and stains now...only a few of which are actually blood. I think most of it is from the ice cream she bathed in practically, or the many times she's going swimming, or when Vera took her "hunting". really, she hasn't been taking too good of care of them, and they're now all worn, especially pat the knees, where it used to drag after her everystep,

I smirk and giggle, and her eyes light up, her pupils turning into strange crosses for a second

"Go make sure mizuki isn't stealing jenny away, alright mali" I say happily, patting her on the head, making her hair ruffle from the flapping of my wing "Also, if you're worried, your hands weren't wondering"

"Oh, I was scared you'd make me sit again" She says happily, her wings flapping behind her as she crosses all four of her arms "Well I'll go safe the little sweet and"

"Wait" I say as she starts to move as quickly as she can down the hall way .

She stops on a dime, and glances back at me, looking like she broke her neck to do so. And she doesn't notice

"Find where my aunts went' I say quietly, as she nods again, and leaves
cont

_
Malizeral
_

My heart is racing, and I can feel how hot my face is. I was sure I did something naughty to her just then, glad I didn't because...well plenty of reasons actually. At least I didn't give alex another reason to want to shove one of his swords into me an....I shake my head after I slow down to follow that line of thought.

But Hey I got to hug master in a way I haven't been able to before, and she was warmer than I thought...but colder to. it was strangely enticing, I wish I was still holding her just to feel it.

I frown as I realize Iris isn't able to hug me like I can hug her. and then I dash it out of my mind, since I have a job to do, and I can have my fun and worries later. Besides I don't want Jenny to end up as a meal, in either meaning.

What do I do?
[] go to jenny, following the chains on her
[] visit muzuki and keep her distracted
[] lay a trap for the spider *how*
[] Go try and figure out where Iris' aunties went
[] get annoyed at my pajamas and tug at them
[] write in

>[] go to jenny, following the chains on her

>[] visit muzuki and keep her distracted

[] go to jenny, following the chains on her

>[] get annoyed at my pajamas and tug at them

>[] visit muzuki and keep her distracted

Rolled 8 (1d20)

>[] Try and create new clothes for us with magic!

Rolled 4 (1d20)

>[] Try and create new clothes for us with magic!

Rolled 20 (1d20)

not with these rolls we are so lets try aggain

Thank you user, you saved us from being unfashionable .

We be looking fine now. Though I expect we will be looking fine for a lust demon. So...out of the frying pan...

Of course I don't know what the other meaning would be exactly, but I have a pretty good idea from what Big sis did to those sirens.Eh, not like it matters right now, I need to find where Jenny is first off, and while that isn't going to be hard because I can already see the ghostly pink chains binding her dragging along the bottom of the barely lit hallway, it's probably better than I don't tempt my instinctive hungers or get distracted on the way there. Nothing ever good came from getting distracted, in this life or my old one.

I sigh and smile, and start to follow the chains, silently pleading under my breath that I don't run into Alex, nearly chanting "No alex, no alex" as I walk on top of the chain, balancing myself with my wings.

I start to turn down a corner, with a half table and a small vase of flowers sitting under a grinning picture of a snarling wolf, all covered in dust.

My next step pulls the chain a bit, and I hear Jenny yelp and hit the floor with a thud. Gasping, I rush over to her as I see her laying on the ground, holding a feather duster in her hands.

Groaning as she rolls over, and looking up at me as she does, I'm guessing she doesn't realize I accidentally pulled her down by the things holding her soul to hell.

"OH MALI" She shouts happily, grinning widely, despite the face her face is slowly turning red from her slamming into the ground...guess she had enough cushioning "What are you doing out here, I thought you'd have wanted to stay with the Brausrs and enjoy yourself a bit, instead of...well watching me sweep up dust and such"

I smile, and tug at the collar of my shirt...it's starting to itch and scratch again.
cont

bet she isn't having any trouble with that frilly dress of hers
What do I do
[] Help her up
[]push her stomach, playfully
[] try and freak her out about mizuki
[] So...why didn't you clean that statue back there
[]make her a milk shake and tell her to take a break to chat with me 1d20+potential
[] Do something to the milkshake *alchemy*
[] Fret over her fall
[] Warn her about mizuki
[] ask if she's seen any love crazed spiders around her
[] pretend to be running from alex
[] Make myself some cloths that don't feel like they're made out of rock *using the previous nat 20, for fairness, any suggestions?*
[] write in

>[] Help her up
>[]make her a milk shake and tell her to take a break to chat with me 1d20+potential
>[] Do something to the milkshake *alchemy*
>make it give her more energy and necessary nutrients
>[] Warn her about mizuki

>[] Help her up
>[] ask if she's seen any love crazed spiders around her

>[] Help her up
>[]push her stomach, playfully
>[] So...why didn't you clean that statue back there
>[] Make myself some cloths that don't feel like they're made out of rock *using the previous nat 20, for fairness, any suggestions?*
No clue yet, but I'll go along with whatever user thinks of.

Rolled 16 (1d20)

>[] Help her up
>[]make her a milk shake and tell her to take a break to chat with me 1d20+potential
>[] Do something to the milkshake *alchemy
Make it speed up her metabolism temporarily so she can get slimmer from the work more easily

>[] Help her up
>[]push her stomach, playfully
>[] So...why didn't you clean that statue back there
>[] Make myself some cloths that don't feel like they're made out of rock *using the previous nat 20, for fairness, any suggestions?*
A light summer dress with an open back for our wings

Rolled 6 (1d20)

Experiment a bit to see what feels comfy and ask Jennie for her opinion

>[] Help her up
Experiment a bit to see what feels comfy and ask Jennie for her opinion

Rolled 12 (1d20)

>Experiment a bit to see what feels comfy and ask Jennie for her opinion
>A light summer dress with an open back for our wings
Works for me. Also rolling for

I like this for the clothes.

Rolled 9 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>[] Help her up
>[] Fret over her fall
>[] Do something to the milkshake *alchemy* give her energy and essential neutriants.
>[] Make myself some cloths that don't feel like they're made out of rock *using the previous nat 20, for fairness, any suggestions
How about a four armed long jacket with frills. Kind of like those renaissance coats from France. And then some sort of skirt to match. Go weird and go crazy. Right?

For clothing I'm nearly inclined to have a very lacy dress thats open on the sides and back for our additional wings and arms, and ends up looking like a apron.

Oh and add wing slots, obviously.

Oooh this is nice a maid dress!

And these. My posts are a fucking mess.

>[] Do something to the milkshake *alchemy* give her energy and essential neutriants.
>How about a four armed long jacket with frills. Kind of like those renaissance coats from France. And then some sort of skirt to match. Go weird and go crazy. Right?
>For clothing I'm nearly inclined to have a very lacy dress thats open on the sides and back for our additional wings and arms, and ends up looking like a apron.

What ever the dress ends up being, it needs to be light so it doesn't bug our skin too much.

I hold all four of my hands out, ignoring the feeling of the sleeves brushing up against my upper arms as I look down at the chubby girl. She looks up at me for a second, almost like she's debating which hand she should grab. And slowly, with a weak smile she reaches out for the closest one of my hands, and I grab hers with all four of mine, and pat her on the back as she stands up.

"Thank you" She mumbles as she brushes herself off "So, you didn't answer my questions, did you know I was gonna trip or sumthing?"

"No, I was just worried about you since Mizuki seems to have taken a liking to you" I say happily putting two of my hands on her shoulder as she tilts her head and frowns, scratching her nose "SO I don't take it you've seen any love crazed spiders around here"

"Well Ms iris already told me that" She says calmly "and you're with me, so I shouldn't have to worry about it right? Uh..is that all you wanted to say, cause I need to get back to dusting and...yeah"

He frowns deepens, and she starts to reluctantly walk away from me, before I stomp on her chain, forcing her to stay and not move an inch, no matter how much she struggles.

cont

"Jenny come on, you've worked enough for a day" I sigh, swirling my hand around as pink smoke curls around my fingers and slowly forms itself into a nice and cold milk shake, peanut butter flavored, with flakes of cookies, one banana smushed to the the bottom of it and some caramel and salt dripped over it and the lip of the cup.

Jenny turns around, looking guilty as I hold the plain cup towards her, with a simple metal straw sticking out of the top of it.

"I really shouldn't" She mummers as she grabs it, and I hold a finger up

"Wait a second" I say as I move my lower right hand over it like I'm sprinkling something into, green sparks flowing out of my fingers onto the top of it.

Jenny's face scrunches in disgust as I swirl it around and hand it to her.

"It isn't like the stuff you gave those people right?" She asks sheepishly as she stuffs the straw into her mouth and starts sucking on it

"Nope, just made it a bit better for you" I say patting her on her head as she nods slowly, still sucking down my little treat

I wince, and pull at my clothes, trying to get some space between them and my skin. Jenny watches me and looks concerned, and takes the straw out of her mouth and puts it back in as I rip my shirt off.

I sigh in relief, the air feels so good on my chest. My tongue rolls out and slips past my breasts and to my stomach, as I get a little dazed from the lack of....well roughness

"Uh Mali?" She says, snapping me back to myself as I suck my tongue back up and cover my chest cursing myself "I was about to say, that was a little awwwkward...want me to clean that for you?"

"No no" I mummer, chewing on my tongue as I try and figure out what to do since I don't have the willpower to put that on right now, or at least the urge to.

I sight and grab the shirt with my lower arms and hug it to myself.

"I just need new clothes" I sigh shaking my head
cont

"Well can't you make some?" Jenny asks happily, smashing her straw threw her shake before she starts drinking it again "I mean you do have magic, don't ya?"

I blink and smack my head into the wall for being so stupid. And regret it instantly, as my skull and head rings from the force of me slamming my horns into it. It doesn't feel nice at all, it feels like...

I shake my head and sigh, rubbing my horns as they ache and I try not to cry.

"Sorry" I mumble as my magic starts to weave through my fingers and hair

What do I make for myself to wear
[] A plain and light summer dress, with an open back, light red in color
[] Very lacy dress, open on the sides and back for my wings and arms....basically a very fancy apron
[] four armed jacket with thrills, like those pictures in Iris books, and a skirt too match
[] Follow my instincts
[] write in

>[] Follow my instincts
Oh boy

>[] Very lacy dress, open on the sides and back for my wings and arms....basically a very fancy apron

>[] Follow my instincts
And if we don't like the result
>[] four armed jacket with thrills, like those pictures in Iris books, and a skirt too match

>[] A plain and light summer dress, with an open back, light red in color
Or
[] Very lacy dress, open on the sides and back for my wings and arms....basically a very fancy apron

>[] Follow my instincts
Might as well see what our instincts want.
>[] Very lacy dress, open on the sides and back for my wings and arms....basically a very fancy apron

>[] Follow my instincts

Can we please not slut it up with the instincts option?

>[] Follow my instincts

>dem 5 new IPs
Man, user you really hate our instincts.

>[] Follow my instincts

Well someone needs to be the moral pillar and get their way.

Not even sure why, not like we can't vote to get something else we like better like a lot are voting for already.

Please don't tempt the anons with a mystery box like that HM.

>[] Follow my instincts

... I liked the apron one.

[] A plain and light summer dress, with an open back, light red in color
Much as I really want that jacket, or to follow our instincts. I am very okay with this suggestion. We can always do everything on the list throughout the quest.

changed from my now deleted vote that had
instincts+summer dress

>[] Follow my instincts

>We can always do everything on the list throughout the quest.
No real reason not to start with instincts here when we have all the time in the world.

Please stop being so pathetically transparent about it, thanks.

Godspeed white knight, protecting us from supposed wrongness of a little fun before getting serious with our choice.

Fair point, and it looks like it will win. I just figured to follow our instincts when we're out hunting. But we'll see what happens.

I certainly hope you aren't accusing me of what I think you're accusing. Hell, I am the one who initially suggested the jacket.