/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Favorite Gen 1 Princess? Edition
We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-Army Upgrades Page

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Current Templates - mediafire.com/download/iidtcgi7ns1th46/army template.psd

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Original Brush:
Photoshop - stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
SAI - beroleagle.deviantart.com/art/Paint-Tool-SAI-Pencil-Brushes-96742060
Gimp - elmerucr.deviantart.com/art/Real-Pencil-Brushes-for-GIMP-57810771

Fonts:
"04b_19" is used for the name of the Princess
dafont.com/04b-19.font
"Bebas Neue Regular" is used for all the rest of the text.
dafont.com/bebas-neue.font

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imEefjrmRN8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rom_(comics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

status

armies (out of 12)
atomatron troopers (stated) (arted)
seducer foocubi (carded) (arted)
undead dragonslayer knights (stated) (sketching)
peasent rabble (stated) (arted)
Dogs of war (carded and arted)
Dragon hoard (stated) (sketching)
Giant Boulder-Bearers (arted and carded)
Flumph Brigade (arted and carded)
Nefarious Edgolytes (arted and carded)
Bandito Battalion (arted and carded)
Mummy Lords (arted and carded)
Stained-Glass Rogues (arted and carded)
Terracota Warriors (arted and Carded)
Symbiotic Goliaths (arted)
Evil Cronies (arted and carded)

Generals (Out of 4)
yeti general (stated) (sketching)
elf General (stated) (sketching)
Fish dude general (arted)

Masters (out of 2)
Tactician master
Drill Master
Flayer Slave Master (arted and carded)

Beasts (out of 2)
(wood) amber beast (stated And arted)
(metal) hematite beast (stated) (sketching)
Kitsune beast (arted and carded)

Gen 2 expansion (out of 20)
Cloud princess(pre-existing)
Day elf princess(pre-existing)
Dream princess(pre-existing)
Huldra princesss(pre-existing)
Leach princess(pre-existing)
Clown princess(pre-existing)
Dwarf princess III (pre-existing)
Stygian Princess (pre-existing)

Pistelaro princess (arted and carded)
Jaberwocky princess (arted and carded)
Kobold princess II (arted and carded)
Filth princess (arted and carded)
Wrestler princess (arted)
Pegasus Princesss (arted and carded) Maybe
Scorpion princess (arted and carded)
Merchant princess II (arted and carded)
Chicken princess (arted)
Troll (arted and carded)
Cerberus (arted, still carding)
Alien princess (arted)

Thanks Photo user. Better day today?

Theres to much, why must you hurt me. Its growing to fast!

I was gonna let that guy from earlier get the better of me. I was upset at how he acted but fuck it. I will just keep doing what I do and just ignore his complaints.

That being said. I totally plan to keep going on and make content. I don't particularly like his ideas so far, and if I can make something better that the community will like, then all the better.

Here is the Beast template for the Kitsune, I will make a Sorceress Skvader Beast next.

Not sure what order you're going in, but question.
>Eversor's Gemini, but not the "official" one
Still, you are doing great work, Brumus. Really interesting to see so many stuffed onto one page.

Want to restate my concerns about coloration and general appearance of the automaton. I think it ought to be an amber color since it is constantly replacing it's parts.Otherwise it looks good.

Hahah why the hell is that triangle there! I was drunk when I made her, that shouldn't be a real thing. hahah

Nice rework.

nothing is forgotten Eversor, especially by me. also why must you put shadows beneath them!? those suck to edit out

I was thinking more of a completely bronze and shined appearance, with a color palette like the attached picture, rather than the more blue and gray appearance it has currently.

Shadows are good for art senpai

why does nobody else like orc princess? she is best girl by far

Yeah but for the raw sprite it can be a bit screwy, especially when so many other princesses lack them

Eh. Still no work. Not getting arrested and my other grandparents didn't die, so it's not all bad. Heh. Been a sucky week, but at least it can't get too much worse.

Why must you tempt fate?

I tried the design, I wasn't very wowed with it. It looked a lil bland.

Haha Yeah, sorry. I wanted it to look pretty, but I didn't think about how it would hinder yah from ripping the image! That is more important. I'll stop with shadows in the future. Or try to atleast heh.

Also how is this for the Sorceress Familiar Beast. It sorta became a Dire Skvader. I will work on the card if you guys thing this design is working out.

I like it, personally.

Cute.

It's like a big, shaggy, flying dog.

Well, I don't want to force my views on the matter, and for all I know I could be the only one interested in a different color palette so I'll just leave it at "I still think a bronze and red palette would look better". Thank you for your consideration though. Also, Skyvader a cute.

Like your work, but grey and flatwoods look odd in terms of their facing. And grey is a little bit different than the towergirls standard design.
And we had a grey alien princess so far.

And i dont mean they look bad, they are great

You forgot your xeno princess, but i would alter it, that its an alien inspired reference and not a copy.

How about the insectoid princess as a space bug princess? (tyranids 40k plus starship trooper inspired)

Other ideas
big head psychic alien princess
Robot princess (drossel influenced?)

As a 40k nerd, I am also interested in this idea. Nid Princess go!

Nice compilation.
Impressed that there are so many.

the scary thing is im not really that close to being done, im even omitting quite a few things

Because I don't believe in it. I don't mean to get preachy here, but I'm a Christian and believe in his blessings.

Speaking of, I JUST got called for an interview at a better place.

I like her.

I, too, am a practicing Christian. But I believe fate has a say in the world as well as the sky above and the fire below.
Best of luck, then. Photo.

>Favorite Gen 1 Princess?
Kobold. No damn contest, though Insect is a pretty close second.

Fair enough, friend. "Cuius regio, eius religio"

Thanks for the luck.

God would damn you for wanting to fuck talking lizards and cats and things.

Why?

Not if they were also children of the Lord, equally suited for his blessings, and capable of joining humanity in God's commandment to go forth and multiply and be as unto the stars of the heavens and the sands of the sea.
Plus, if they were also converted to Christianity, youd still be marrying in the covenant, so they wouldn't be considered gentile either.

So everything checks out on this end mate.

I didn't say I was a good follower, just a practicing one. :^)
I see nothing wrong with it, to be honest.
>We are crazed and depraved creatures with base urges one cannot fully explain sometimes
>Sometimes these go beyond our world
>In the end, all darkness shall be forgiven in the guiding light

Okay, while I really appreciate this, as I find it absolutely hilarious that we have a discussion about the religious viability of fucking our waifus in a Towergirls thread, let's not get too carried away.

If you two want to discuss it, go right on ahead, but I'm just asking (before something happens) to keep it civil.

Eh, I'm done. I just like passive conversation, yaknow?
-OP

>Passive
Passing.

Love the browns, really do.

Any chance of a snowy version (White with grey spots and unberbelly/feathers), or a purple color scheme (Purple top, dark purple underbelly and feathers)? Just curious to see how those'd look.

That's fine, I didn't really plan on there being a big theological debate, just a fun little romp in apologetics for that one post.

As for Tower Girls, who here for using Paladin Princess and Eldritch Princess for starting your own theological military state? Add in Witch's magical universities and Triclops's armies of dinosaurs, and you're golden.

Thou shalt not lay with beast as thy would a woman.

I didn't want a big fuss about it, it's just something I like poking people with to see their logic.

>Thou shalt not lay with beast as thy would a woman.
But what if said beast is also a woman? Does she count as a sapient woman first, or as a beast first?

Sapience is one thing. The unfortunate fact of the matter is that if she's not human, she's a beast (or insect, or fictitious species). I'd say elves, dwarves, and obvious near-human species still count since they look almost exactly like humans, but everything else? Beast/Bug/etc

To be honest, I think if non-humans were a thing religion would have to address 'is she the same as the animal she looks like?'. Like is a wolf girl an ACTUAL wolf, as far as religious law is concerned? Or is she her own thing, just like we don't consider humans to be the same as a monkey or whatever just because of the similar physical appearance and possible genetic link.

All I know is, if it can talk, read, and breed, the Mormons will probably try to convert it.

Snow Time!

Do they still do that thing where they pretty much treat any Native American that actually visits a service like a wise man? 'Cause I always wanted to try that.

What are skvaders anyway?

what if
a lobotomized princess for the people who are into that

Alot like wopeltigers.

What the hell is this god talk about? Get back to making girls with dicks that want to bone you but only if you cover them in your man-sauce.

A magical wikipedia article.

Also now purple flavored!

I doubt it, from what I've heard they just treat them as they do every other person nowadays. I've also heard that its more like they see those with Native blood as beloved siblings who have come to learn the true glory of their inheritance. But still, I'd say it depends on the specific congregation and in particular how they respond.

And now that Mormons have been mentioned, this thread will turn to crap as either some militant anti-mormon, or some overly specific mormon end up causing an argument. Because Veeky Forums cannot talk about Mormons in a civil manner

You forgot Firework Princess, here you go.

This is perfect. Absolutely perfect.

There we go then! I'll make the Beast card for him and viola! We got ourselves a Magical Beast!

Thanks for helping.

Didn't mean to spoiler it.

You described a girl so gross I'd rather have the god talk desu

>Grey Matter Tundra's
>Psy-Princess
>+a psionic powerhouse
>+very affectionate
>+will do absolutely anything asked
>-has the intellect of an infant
>-no self control; regularly dryhumps you

>love: 5
>lust: 5
>wealth: 1
>power: 4

>*put appropriate part-specific gifts here*

>Lust Gift: the Crown of Thalamus
>The hat of a long dead psychic king: it allows you to drain the minds of others

>+mind control
>+subbing
>-hurty pins and needles

>"The princess of a kingdom of immoral psychics, she was unwittingly experimented upon into a psychic juggernaut at the cost of intelligence."

>All those princesses

>no pineapple princess

But she's the sweetest girl I've seen!
One day we're gonna marry, and she'll be my pineapple queen.

I uh, is that an actual princess or a meme? Cause its getting harder to tell the difference

youtu.be/imEefjrmRN8

Best princess.

Best snuggle possibility!

Why dont you do the dragon horde next? Would work well as DP5s unit, as it was designed to be her royal guard

Castle crusher

Gonna be going off the net for a while, if you have any princesses you want on the mass chart post em now, may actually have free time to complete it entirely

Well not just princesses, anything that could be considered a tower girls waifu Sprite is in

Just the other Gemini as I mentioned earlier. Thanks, Bruv, for torturing yourself.

Don't forget Chi

Look closer mah boy

Hey, you Anons like saving Princesses, right?
I forgot to bring this up when it popped up, then forget some more, blah blah.
Over on /qst/, we have a Save the Princess thread running.
However, it underwent a collab event recently with another artist and has been alternating between their two threads.
For like... 3 days now.
Do you have the power to roll our way out of a ball gag and cage?
Or perhaps a cookie Golem?
Or at least help us not totally get stomped and save the Princess?

There should be an item that extends a character's pregnancy.

Space knight (not Rom) version :)

Better princess

Ro-man > Rom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rom_(comics)

tell me about these creatures

With shades like that, I wonder what he thinks about the existence of heroes within humanity

Elf time-mage from Broquest.
Female version of Wizard Courtier.
Female Paladin from Broquest.
The Troll Princess, by Eversor.

indeed, bigger snugglety bed.

Thought its some power ranger.

What princess' like anal the most?

anal princess

holy god I dont think I can save this one, does anyone have a better resolution?

Best of luck at the interview.

That's a good way to look at it, there is no sense letting him get under your skin.

Gnome

I'm going to assume it's alright to ask a question about Conquest. It being in the OP and all.

How on earth do I trigger the initial scene with DP2? I get that it triggers randomly, but it hasn't happened to me once. Do I gotta set my stats to something specific, or what?

guess ill get to work then...

Best dragon
would marry and help rebuild confidence in self.

Hey, is the guy who was working on the Crow Merchants still around?

I had an idea. If you trade in at least one item to each sister, and refuse to accept their offer, the next thing you trade will grant you the chance to form an alliance/bring aboard their eldest sister: The Crow Princess of the Painted Taiga Kingdom.

She'd have a special mechanic going for her. For one, she'd allow you to trade with any sister at any time (we can put in a restriction that, normally without her, you can only access one of the merchant sisters' caravans per Gen). After that, for each additional item you trade in at the merchants, you can forgo the normal benefit to instead gain a new boon from the Crow Princess based upon what you would get from the different Gens, signifying a deepening relationship between your Empire and the Painted Taiga Kingdom, though you'll never rule said kingdom completely since its ruled by the Immortal Crow Goddess of Sin.

Of course you'd probably have to balance it, such as with how many of each specific type of trade item counts for your the transaction.

Yeah, I'm still here, been thinking about it on and off among other things.
That first bit, I see it more as
>Trade in 1 item to each Sister, but take nothing in return, gain access to the Crow Princess
>Set each Crow as Gen specific with this rule
I like it.

That's essentially it, but I couldnt think of a way to make it Gen Specific, especially since lust gifts are multi-gen, and I can't imagine how to trade out Gen 3 companions and the like.

Also, alll this would mean we'd have to change around and determine which item or gen the DS2 Twins work on, since this would mean that having them trade out Rewards would be a no go, unless the Crow Princess is meant to be the End Game princess

>Gen 1
>Dowries only
>Gen 2
>Holy Idols, which you only keep if Worshipped, they are destroyed if renounced, losing their Worship bonus if you trade them in
>Gen 3
>Pay the debt in Blood and Flesh
>Gen 4
>Items
>Gen 5
>Tracts of Land for the Kingdom of the Crows
>All Gens can trade in 1 Lust Gift
There, done.
As for 2nd bit, tough call, I don't delve into Dark Souls lore too much. Question, though. Did Bloodborne have a Crow or equivalent? Never played it.

>Did Bloodborne have a Crow or equivalent?
No, it didn't. The closest were the messengers and the Amygdala kinda. Though it should be fine, since DS2 had two crows, Dyna and Tilo, so you could split them up

Also, I'm unsure what you meant in Gen 3. Did you mean sacrifizing money and power to pay directly? or by directly sacrificing people?

As for Gen 5, I can see working, as you can surrender the monuments that you were granted.