Biz Moon Mission Coins

60K Accumulated Equally.
Who's comfy?

> Didn't listen to FUD
> Did opposite to what most user's said
> Most hated coins on Biz now mooning
> Starting to believe Biz is now full of P&D loving faggots and don't care for fundamentals

Most hated? Maybe most controversial, but there are definitely shills and FUDers for all of these coins.

You're going to be filthy rich in 1-2 years user. I envy you. If I could invest more in those, I would.

REQ is definitely most comfy of those 3, especially with all the new rumors. Price is going to be at least 1$ EOY.

You will do it too user. I really hope you get what you are after.

Oh man, the FUD against all these 3 are unbelievable

Probably will also get 20K Nuls :)

LINK can go fuck itself, REQ is ok.

u did great user, now just hold a few months

Thanks homie. Hope you all get rich!

what is this bottom coin?

coss on coss.io

If it can get to half of the value of binance, which is pretty much what it is most similar to, it would go 17X.

The exchange UI is being worked on right now and after that its smooth sailing.

website down. can i get a tldr

700 LINK more and I'll join the 5k LINK club.
Right now, some REQ is covering my ass in this LINK calm but I can't wait anymore. My body demand a big fat moon mission

I was thinking about investing in REQ but seeing as so many people who shill req are also holding link I most likely wont do it. Probably another investment that will dump in seconds like link did. I'm not falling for your jewish tricks again

Buy low, sell high. That's how it's done user.

My knuckles are going to explode from the LINK bags I'm carrying, but I will buy even more, so my hands will be permanently scared forever, remembering me in the future what faith in investment is for those want to profit bigly

REQ/LINK Yes

Coss FUCK NO

For every amount of Coss that you own at Coss.io their algorithm calculates how much pf the other coins you will get as it shares 50% of its trade/volume revenue. This is not including

> Merchant payments
> Soon to be fiat gateway

Coss will be huge.

>req are also holding link
Rec and LINK are complimentary. That's why. If you did your research you would know how big of a mistake you're making for not putting even the smallest amount in either of these. Either way, it will be fucking hilarious when they take off and Veeky Forums linkies are proven right all along. You're basically calling bitcoin worthless back in 2014.

1k link and 1k req good enough for a fucking crypto noob who just got into this 4 days ago?

explain why you think coss wont get anywhere?

Probably because it is a horrible site at the moment, but the overhaul and engine upgrade will make or kill it.

Yessir, just hold now.

> The other user probably wrote it off at beta stage
> Doesn't know about updates

Stop shilling Coss. It doesn't need you, and you are terrible at this anyway.

> Tries to be my dad.
> Fails.

I don't need to shill COSS. Lmao.

It was fucking hilarious when link dropped on 17th or 18th of October. And like always, always do the opposite of what biz says. Biz told me not to invest in alahu akbar IOTA and i did. I bought at 40 cents biz told me to invest in link. I didn't and it crashed bad. And you call arkies deluded.

why are you comparing LINK with these other shit coins? LINK will be top in crypto the others aren't even close

I've got 5k LINK, 233 IOTA, and 150 ARK

I want more of all three of these as well as REQ and some ETH again with a little BTC.

I'm getting like $10k soon I'm borrowing, how do you guys think I should divy it up among these coins?

I made a decent amount trading alts and riding the random BTC and ETH waves, but now I want to stop dicking around trading and start actually investing for the long hail

This is how I view these 3.
> Paypal 2.0
> Intro to Crypto for real world
> Moneymaker for more crypto investments or pay your bills/rent (the alternative to gas).

When Coss first took off I only had 20K. In th week it hit .27. I made a 100 more coss and about $5 worth of btc alone. Eth was more than $15.