This is Japanese crawling chaos

This is Japanese crawling chaos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kQuMVffbWA
amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=trpg dice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Japan sells sex and pre-sex cartoons. What did you expect?

Scary.

What does the king in yellow look like?

This is American cthulu.

That's actually a Japanese Doppelganger.

But thats a doppelganger

The bad guys in Demonbane use Cthulhu as a base.

Her true form is pretty spoopy.

The literally show the King in Yellow for Doppel's info card.

She's the King in Yellow.

She also offered Darling a chance to fuck her in literally any form he wanted, and he refused. What a queer.

Personally I prefer this version.

Lovecraft would have commited suicide in this age.

Nah, he was a racist cunt. He'd have loved seeing Japan derping up his grimdark stories, it would confirm his prejudices.

Don't tease the doppelpus, kids.

He died a pauper in a shack with malnutrition gnawing at his stomach and cancer in the small intestines.

He was poor and miserable his entire life, I think the massive financial windfalls of his work in the modern world would offset any shock to how his work is being used.

The Japanese actually adore his work, it fits really well with their own cultural beliefs on spirituality and the unknown.

Namely, that greater things wander among us and *will* stomp our shit if we get in the way.

Why is Zombina so cute?

Because genki + stupei is a great combination.

>D6s
>CoC
Is there something that I am missing here? I thought that CoC was a BRP game and as a result only used d100s.

>Black girl
>Chaos
Japan really is racist.

Homebrew or a system graft, I guess.

Luz is best girl, Yukio has already won, and Kii is best vegetable.

Also comes in FUCKING WHITE MALE, if that's more your speed.

This is a japanese shoggoth.

There is a D20 version of CoC too. It's existence has caused me a great deal of san loss.

Well It's definitely making my Chaos Crawl ifyaknowaddamean

That seems to earily echo the bomb drop

Japs don't have as ready access to d10s or anything more than d6s, so all games in japan come with all-d6 modification rules.

japanese AD&D editions had these truly eldritch mathematical systems for converting collections of d6s into every type of die used in AD&D.

If I had more faith in whoever made that I'd assume that they dressed the Shoggoth up as a maid as a play on the fact that they were created to serve the Elder Things.

But I don't, so I'll just assume it's a coincidence because they wanted to draw a maid outfit.

Monstergirl Encyclopedia.

Japs are the scum of the earth, it's natural that they recognize that literally everybody else is better than them.

Even the starving Best Koreans.

So are these

>japanese AD&D editions had these truly eldritch mathematical systems for converting collections of d6s into every type of die used in AD&D.
Ok now I'm curious

That's somewhat terrifying, but in refreshing, subtle manner.

The mindflayers, on the other hand, aren't refreshing or subtle.

A subtle mindflayer would be refreshing

>d20 CoC
We don't talk about that.

It's most likely just tables converting from base 10 or whatever to base 6.

The book (minus the system) is very nice though.

>This is American cthulu.

American Cthulu is the original Cthulu, seeing as how Lovecraft was American and all of his shit was set in New England.

No, this is a Japanese Crawling Chaos

I want these now

user I am pretty sure that is just a basic doppelganger Japanese Crawling chaos is this.

>I thought that CoC was a BRP game and as a result only used d100s.

Lots of BRP games use d6s, including Call of Cthulhu (up to 6th edition, at least). Damage and Sanity Loss are the main things they get used for in CoC.

>Japs don't have as ready access to d10s or anything more than d6s, so all games in japan come with all-d6 modification rules.

Please do not perpetuate these rumours. Polyhedral dice are available over the counter in many shoppes (like Yellow Submarine), and have been since the first official translations of D&D (Mentzer Basic/Expert, around 1986, I believe).

Can you walk into a department store in your locality and find polyhedral dice, or do you have to go to your FLGS (or order online)?

Japan PLEASE! Why is it that every single one of the new monster girls, especially the more scarrier ones, are always reduced to submissive lustful waifus that just wants to serve your every whim and be fucked by you. Monstergirls started out as being scary rapemachines not your personal brainless fuckslave.

They do have pretty big complex about the bombs yes.

But what about sex and pre-sex accessories?

Kim Jong Un pls go, I left your pizza at the door

>Japan has monstergirls
>America has furries

You can do it with some arcane formulas

Lesser dice are easy to just reroll if the roll is higher than the size.
1d12 is (1d6-1)*2+1d2
1d20 is (1d5-1)*4+1d4 yeah you need two d6s with different reroll caps. Better use different colours.
1d8 is (1d4-1)*2+1d2

Basically, for any number that you can split as X*Y you can have a uniform distribution by (1dX-1)*Y+1dY

>(1d5-1)*2+1d2 for d10
>do it twice for d100
Yes playing DH with just d6s would be a nightmare.

>He's called the 'Crawling Chaos' 'cause he can't walk yet
youtube.com/watch?v=3kQuMVffbWA

Aren't Hastur and Cthulu siblings?

Or a bit simpler is 1dX*Y-1dY

Now I'm imagining some kind of fucked up Mons series where all the collectible monsters the kids pick up are Avatars of Nyarlathotep.

Read the whole thing chief.

user, he saw "Devoted" and not "Dominant" and got pissed that not 100% of the Monstergirls are Femdom

itt

Before anyone asks

Middle girl is the Necronomicon IIRC.

Yup; left to right it's Nyarlathotep, Al-Azif the Necronomicon, and Saya (basically a shoggoth).

That's a Japanese male you idiot.

Why? That shit was ages ago and spared their whole country the axe when their leaders wouldn't.

He never even took it's own stories seriously. I mean, he didn't considered it proper litterature.

Japan, a land so nice they nuked it twice.

What else did Japan use?

Look, this may surprise you

But, and spoiler alert here: people don't like being nuked.

>Japs don't have as ready access to d10s or anything more than d6s
Completely and utterly false. Like so unbelievably false you're a fucking retard for even saying it.

amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=trpg dice

Why do you think their flag is a "rising sun"?

>>le lovercraft racis meme! :D
Go back to kindergarden on your own two legs before i send you back in 8 separate boxes.

Bro I get that he's an idiot, but being an edgy cunt only invalidates your argument

Well yeah but its known their whole leadership minus 2 people were willing to let them all die. If you had to lose 2 cities or literally everyone which would you choose? Honestly they should thank us for forcing the hand cause now most of them survived as did their country.

>That entire post

Not agreeing with the idiot but he was initially quite racist though that was entirely due to how he was raised. Once he actually got some world experience it all but disappeared and even he admitted he was wrong initially.

You seem to be fundamentally misunderstanding the thing here: People are not perfectly rational, and bein nuked, in terms of "Things people like being done to them" is really on the bottom.

If you get stabbed eight times, and someone says "Hey, I kept you from getting killed!" In the hospital, you're sitll prooobably gonna be a bit shifty around that guy when he's holding a knife, even if he could prove he saved your life by doing that.

Also, if the only two options we could think of was "Kill them all" and "Nuke two cities", I think that really reflects more on us than it does Japan.

Fair enought. I'm sorry this shit triggers me like a tumblrina.

What they should really thank us for is keeping the russians out of their country so they didn't end up as a bankrupt corruption riddled hell hole like all the former USSR territories. Sometimes you gotta cut off a finger to save the hand.

The issue was diplomacy failed entirely in all instances. We showed we were wholly capable of taking japan on foot. The only issue is it would have meant a LOT of collateral damage for japan and its citizens as we knew their military straight up refused to move the citizens as that would be cowardly. We even dropped fliers for 5 days telling them about the impending nukes and they just told the citizens to die for their country for honors sake. It literally would have been kill them all as our method of island capture was pound it for 5 times as long as was necessary with artillery before boots touch the ground and clean up. Problem with that was they didn't fortify that shit so all the people would be on the surface and not hiding underground like every other island. Thats why the 2 options were nukes or wholesale death, they literally hedged off all other options themselves.

what the hell is "pre-sex" cartoon?

Also this shit. Russia straight up told us once we were done with it japan was theirs. They should be happy we made them a military protectorate otherwise they wouldn't have jack shit and the cold war would have gone to midnight real fucking quick.

There were other options, actually. Dropping the nukes wasn't the only option, it was just the easiest.

Which doesn't make it a bad option, mind. In fact, all things considered, it was probably a pretty good option, seeing as all the damage it prevented.

But at the end of the day, there's a reason why nobody in the history of the world has ever said "Hey, thanks for nuking us!"

"For your own good" is nothing that nobody likes to hear, as the user I was replying to seems physically incapable of understanding.

The stage before sex? Its pretty self explanatory.

He was born in 1890, he died in 1937. Do you know who else was racist during that time period?

Literally. Fucking. Everyone.

i was looking for an example

He was a bit excessive in his racism though

While other people were merely dismissive, he seemed to actually bare real hatred towards anyone who wasn't white

Eating an ice cream cone, sleeping, walking down a dark alleyway, drinking an unattended drink, shit talking the mugger, london, at home on the couch, etc. basically anything that precludes sex.

>implying it matters
People get angry when others do bad shit to them, especially when that bad shit is violence.

It's instinctual.

Look at black people, without slavery they would be stuck in Africa, ungrateful little shits.

The Jews wouldn't have their own state if Nazis didn't gas them.

You wouldn't be such a faggot if you mother hadn't coddled you so much.

Never had A mother. I had 3.

Well, that explains all the faggotry.

not really, if anything it implies that TKIY was a doppelganger

No, it really wasn't that different.