Bought the high on Iota

What the fuck do i do know ?????????

Become an Iotamarine and shit up the board for 6 months.

Go back to your wagecuck job.

This is not a game for retards.

>and shit up the board for 6 months
it's not high retard, it'll be 5$ in a week

slowly, over the next 3-6 months, you will lose your investment as IOTA retreats down a few tens of thousands SAT. Good luck!

You know what to do.

IT'S FUCKING CRASHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this

look at any other altcoin chart, ever

Everyone, panic sell before you lose it all!

Na. You faggot. It's not crashing.

Sell your Iota now. Pick up more when it returns to a more reasonable amount. Don't fall into the trap of thinking "I paid $1000, now I want to sell for a gain, I don't wanna sell for $900". Just take the loss now, rebuy when it bottoms out and then take the gains. It WILL moon again.

It is though. I'm not saying its a terrible altcoin, just right now it is clearly a bunch of people panicking given the chart and how it looks right now. You'd be wise to sell, pick some up later. I believe it will moon again.

Just chill with it.

I bought 230 today at around 2.45 each, not really worried, just holding, risk vs reward. BTC wallet gains are outweighing this anyways. Gotta be diversified friendo.

yeah it is. You can see the desperation to bring it up in the books as well as short sellers takeing their proffit causing a small pump. Its a falling knife.

i've been holding for a few months now, thought it had come out of the fud stage.

Timing the market is retarded. Simply hold

terrorists lose again

it's not going much lower than this

reminds me of when antshares was fluctuating during the summer. the slightest bit of positive news - wallet, partnership, anything, and this will go up again.

chads are cashing out after finding out IOTA is a soyboi coin

You see... what you do is you wait a day when it has dropped enough for you to lose 10%
then you buy back in when it is at a higher price then you bought at now when it begins to rise again

this

make your bed and sleep in it

It's already bouncing.

t. eternal newbie bagholders

Enjoy your stay, FOMOcucks

who the fuck are you niglet ?
IOTA is 3$ tonight you fucking shit for brain waste of cum

You are so pathetic. Why are you such an emotional wreck? 0.50 was the good price, not ATH.

>when will they learn?

And btw, even if you keep pretending that you know what the price is going to do: You don't know shit.

Great job buying high. Now don't forget to sell now

truly amazing how big of a failure your father tiny drop of semen could become

I hope no one is trying to catch this falling knife, TA puts it at 1.50 agian

lower than that, this is going back to sub $1

>TA
>Crypto

You know, i wouldn't be surprised. It was a news pump and its going to be a news dump.

Ah, you're Indian, I should have known that.

It did the exact same thing yesterday after hitting 2.65, it corrected to 2
30 then skyrocketed. Then i woke up and it was at 2.90. Im not selling this time, hodling.

Potential for reward far outweighs risk.

crypto has its own version of ta. Traditional ta doesn't work very well. If you were a serious day trader you would know that. Your probably just a hodler pleb.

I was wondering who was going to be the one.

Why didn't you sell when you were x% down?

Oh wait... you're a retarded

The Doom singers in this thread are trying to convince people to sell so they can buy a steeper dip when it moons again.

If anyone on Veeky Forums doesn't know that this whole board is a psyop, I've got bad news for you man. Once you start recognizing their post patterns, you can figure out there intended goals with the market and then use Veeky Forums for it's actual purpose, bragging about sick internet money gains.

I just bought some bags, ready for 4