Is There a Silk Road for Video Games?

Are there forums/marketplaces where I can sell my SNES, Saturn, Dreamcast, etc. games for Bitcoin/Ethereum?

Other urls found in this thread:

spendbitcoins.com/places/c/beer-wine-spirits/
youtube.com/watch?v=MNqPn0l5cIc
youtube.com/watch?v=-jkNIiuJS4w
medium.com/@tradersnow/how-i-sold-5-acres-of-land-using-bitbays-trustless-smart-contracts-28f18b83125
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Closest I can think of is the Cryptopia marketplace. It has a video game section, but kinda skimpy. Could probably sell on there pretty easily.

what about liquor

surely you jest... NEO-GEO HOLD

It is pretty skimpy. But worth a try, especially since I can choose from any of the currencies listed on there. You know anyone who's sold on there successfully?

not sure put i would trade or sell you some for crypto. have some snes

haha first thing I found on Google: spendbitcoins.com/places/c/beer-wine-spirits/

you mean Neo-Geo Forums? the Marketplace subforum, to be exact? or this: youtube.com/watch?v=MNqPn0l5cIc

I would, but right now I'm just trying to get rid of my duplicates. I gotta get rid of these two spare copies of Earthbound and this extra Chrono Trigger somehow

Was SilkRoad ever truly replaced, or is it just honeypot X.0 now? Fucking feds have maybe $5k in BTC that got left behind in the first raid.

Safex is going to be the closest to a decentralized marketplace you will find. Should be out in 2018.

a lot of people sell random shit on r/cryptotrade you could post a wtb on there

Honeypot only accessible via TOR I assume? Can I sell vidya games on there?

looking forward to that, SAFEX been on my radar

Good call, never thought of that

Bitbay already works
OpenBazaar is okay too, but bitcoin fees make it less desirable.

Ever use Bitbay?

theres a marketplace for goods on bitbay? can only find the exchange

Try Bitbay marketplace

I don't see one. So many people have BTC to burn and not a single decent marketplace.

There is SuchList for DOGE, but it is pretty skimpy.

bitbay is the worst dont bother. or do and report back here with your experience

SuchList! sheesh I gotta check that, I honestly would become a Doge billionaire if I sold all my games there

Is this Bitbay the one y'all are talking about? and is it different from the Bitbay coin/exchange?
youtube.com/watch?v=-jkNIiuJS4w

if so, lmao I guess I'ma have to get Tor now

Why? It's not illegal to sell games

How much are the Earthbound copies for?

Maybe bitbay.

are you that desperate for shitcoins? its hard to collect video games. The video games are going to go up in value because they get harder to find. The risk is buying shit digital coins with no future. With video games you have a good way to hold value.

Bitbay.market
It worked for land, it’ll work for video games
medium.com/@tradersnow/how-i-sold-5-acres-of-land-using-bitbays-trustless-smart-contracts-28f18b83125

$170 each. Both opened, cleaned, tested, and come in a custom case

all right I'm a brainlet - do I have to set up the wallet in order to be able to see the marketplace? I don't see a place where I can just look at listings with their corresponding descriptions/prices.

not cuz it's illegal, I just meant a marketplace for retro video games that deals exclusively in crypto

you're right, but I've been hodling these games for 8 years, and their value has become pretty stable. Besides, they're all duplicates of games I already have that I'll hodl forever

You do need to set up the client to see the marketplace. It also acts as your wallet. I’ve never listed anything myself, so refer to their videos on their website or try to get in the slack.
Or try the new forums they just set up to ask questions at forum.bitbay.market
Apparently they want more sellers on their marketplace too, so they devs are giving free coins to do it (bounties)

I'm wondering if there's some place I can sell my steam account for btc. I have one of the largest accounts on steam, almost 9k games, taken part in every steam event, shitton of removed, unpurchasable games that'll never come back, etc. I wonder what I'd get.

oooo, gotcha. I appreciate that info

fuck man, that could really be profitable actually