Ignoring good advice as usual eh Veeky Forums?

Ignoring good advice as usual eh Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z9zaW6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is going to hit $1 dollar get in now. it just dipped

I was just about to go to sleep, why the pump and how gihg is it going?

it's just starting....i heard they're pumping ti to $2 this time get in.. it's dipping

Realy? well fuck my sleep then

How many are actually circulating? Do we know yet? WTC jumped to $9 with news of Masternodes, and NULS has a lower total supply so $9 or higher isn't exactly out of the question either.

is the masternode announcement today or what? the spot trading starts at 1600 beijing time today

No idea. I've just been holding since based whale user gave us the tip at 30 cents.

Masternode announcement is sometime this week, no specific date.

Current circulating supply is 40,000,000. Total supply will be 100,000,000 over the years.

Nice to see other anons holding NULS :)

It's chadstepping tonight. New ATH a possibility.

Well I'll be getting some sleep before the party then

You in for the long or short term?

I'll probably sell a few hundred if we hit $2, but i'd probably hold around 1000 just to see where it went. I like this coin and it Reminds me of ANS

At the risk of sounding like a pajeet, I could easily see this going to at least $3 if the market cap is as low as another user calculated. Once the info finally gets added to cmc it could cause some FOMO.

I'm in long term but I think this pump is based on a few things, and there is really no telling how high it will go or if we'll just correct at some point.

1. The reveal of Masternode system
2. Listing on OKEX along with a recent meeting with 100+ potential investors in China
3. CMC still has not corrected the circulating supply on this, meaning the market cap and exposure are being hidden. If you look at other coins that had their market cap hidden they all have huge breakouts shortly afterwards.

I've been trading to increase my stack the past few weeks but right now it seems pretty risky, selling to buy back in lower could leave you waiting for a dip that never happens.

People are realizing the team is solid af. They have a big team. They are great communicators. This is like buying Walton at .80 cents. They are being added to exchanges left and right. They’re exceeding expectations.

Is anyone else watching the Binance chart?

the depth is looking pretty good too. there is a whole lot of buys, but not a lot of sells.

hoping i didn't buy at ATH

i've been telling you annons for a few hours now... some will listen most will not. then you'll FOMO at $2.00...

You probably did.

Nuls ATH was hit weeks ago at like 1.50. I don’t remember exactly. All it’d momentum got killed because of the Binance competition that rewarded volume trading. People botted it into the dirt. You’ll be fine.

BNB, i shilled you this coin. You still hate me?

that current supply is 100,000,000 fucking PND scammers

Broke .90 cents hurry the fuck in. We’re hitting 1.50 tonight or George Washington told a lie.

been telling you fags for a couple of hours noww...stay poor dont buy

how high you guys think we going tonight??

I can feel it in my plums

A dollar at the VERY least.

I hope we reach 2$

That would mean that I have reached the over 15k club

Don’t worry about tonight. I’ve told you three times now, BNB, don’t sell until $5. Sell to recoup your initial investment and then some. You’d better fucking
Hold 10k of this in the long run. This is killing Neo. Look at every Chinese exchange. This is killing Neo.

i've already recouped..and in the green...but why are you saying it's killing NEO ...

Well I might just hold this and make it to the lamboland then.

I srsly know nothing about this coin, just bought it for the lulz with the low supply etc.

Good discussion and analysis on this discord. discord.gg/Z9zaW6g

i was shilling this all week...i hold 52K of these fucks im in the GREEN now .. don't know if to hold or sell now! THOUGHTS??

Nuls is going to be the Microsoft office suite of blockchain for Asia. They’re team is better. They run their operation like a Fortune 500 company. Don’t sell everything too early. Keep at least 10k nuls

Sell 10-40k. Keep as many masternodes as you think you should. I’m holding most of mine. I just wanted to increase holdings in XMR and Link since they’re also surefire

metaverse does this and has a better team and more connected, they have chandler gu support (major china miner ) and tim draper. No one the nuls team wow's me

Wouldn't sell now, judging by chart we should pump to at least 11k sat. This will also be worth a lot in the long term

I’m sorry but metaverse will be swallowed as well. Nuls will get Western money better than metaverse. Have you not heard of inchain? Get back to me in three months and we will se who is right on this, sweetie.

Was anyone else there for the WTC run from $1 to $7?

This feels a little reminiscent.

I remember watching a 120 BTC wall get eaten alive with seconds on NEO in the run up to $50.

I was and now that you remind me..

Already know what inchain is ppl making fakes news about how it's a government china coin. nope, this shit was airdropped way below price and it already mooned

No point trying to FUD NULS desu, most of us will have done our own research on this.

This. Try fudding again in a couple days when the brainlet moonmen start to fomo.

Yeah and wtc was a stinky chinky scam coin

nice double dubs tho

we at 8200k now

>this level of samefagging

WTC actually had a impressive team, Samsung VP , Septwolves director, yea don't see that WOW with WTC, I never thought walton was a scam, I don't think nuls is a scam but his buying is purely PND, and bitcoin is about to go 20k nuls will tank back down to lower support lowers. Even if I want to buy I am not buying at this high price

Lmao. I had one those three posts. Fucking FUDDERS. It’s ans all over again.

That volume is one fucking steady slope up and it's still nowhere close to where it was for the last pump.

XD