Looking for players for a jojo d10 game

Looking for players for a jojo d10 game.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey bitch I saw your shill on /a/ and would very much like to join.

What's the Skype I should contact?

Alright faggot its user nice and simple for you.
Thank you user i was worried no one would be interested.

There's too many anons

Just contact my Skype name: cm16genius

Disregard how stupid the name is, I assure you I've changed a lot since 5 years ago

i dont get whats supposed to be embarrassing about it so its fine. What time is it for you right now.

>People using the d10
Please give feedback.

Are you the creator?
If so, I love you man.

The system is really intuitive and simple, the dice rolls feel natural and don't get in the way at all, creativity flows real easy. Thanks a lot, it's really fun to play.

When you finish it, please post, because I'd love to throw some rockmen enemies at my players.

Well there are 2 main writers and the RPG group we play in that give feedback. Thanks a bunch though user. I will see about doing Rockmen sooner though.

I'm one of the people working on the system as well. I'm working on a campaign module for the system set in Soviet Russia in its twilight years, featuring mysticism, ancient conspiracies and wacky mad science. Keep a look out for it, because we expect to be finished sometime in August, and once we're done I'll be releasing it publically on Veeky Forums and reddit.

Hi. Really like the system but im still a tad confused on conditions and how they work.

Its way better than d100. Combat wise anyway.

ooh picck me op
Just finished stardust crusaders

Is this bait?

If not. Send me your skype.

I'm in EST and I'm curious
Scivir

We can make it work. Your only 3 hours ahead of me.

You might like this system OP

the d10 system he is talking about was made for JoJo. Wild Talents does alright, but its not really great for a JoJo mindset.

ok. what do i say?

heck no! I fucking love jojo. 11//10

Is there a system or PDF that explains how to make a characters' stand. I have some loose ideas but don't want to be too much.

docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit?usp=sharing

Uh if you want to join send me your skype name

Essentially, Conditions are bad things happening to your character which in some way limit their capacity to fight. These can be mental, such as a PTSD attack or hypnosis, or physical, like a broken leg or getting tied up. These cause penalties to certain rolls where they would logically be a hindrance, and the degree of the penalty is based on how severe it is. When enough physical or mental Conditions build up to incapacitate you, you're RETIRED.

Advantages are like Conditions but instead they enhance your rolls. These tend to be things like tactical advantages. They don't come up as frequently as Conditions, but creating an Advantage for yourself through inventive strategies is the typical way you win a Stand battle.

Me and some friends tries using Wild Talents for a JoJo game. It sorta worked, but the d10 is much better for it.

Sooo give me an example of conditions stacking up and retiring somone

are there things you use other than skype?

Is there any way of deciding a stand's power?

You just choose one.

Also how would you go about selecting traits? I was reading through the doc and it feels like it needs more details. Tbh, I honestly don't get how traits work or how to get them.

user, my skype is [x] Yahya Bawaney [/x] (idk if this was the correct way to use spoiler command). Basically my profile is the one with josuke and okuyasu

The abilities of Stands are so diverse that designing the point cost of an ability and how it functions is entirely arbitrary on the part of the GM. We're working on creating a list of Stand abilities in the manga and what they would cost in points.

Also, for the GM, I recommend setting a limit for abilities the players can have. I feel that a good one is:

1. One ability cannot be worth more than 10 points.

2. The total cost of all abilities cannot exceed 15 points.

cool. I'm really interested in this and if I had time, I'd join you guys. I might run this system with some other friends. Also, would you rate nigh invulnerability as 10pt or 15pt power. Limits include it being only able to target one person/object and it remains so long as the person keep focus. The power builds exhaustion on the user for each turn they use it similar to lelouch's younger bro in code geass, and if used too long, it can kill the user.

You get 10 points to spend on traits. You can use a trait when its relevant. 2 points for a bonus die. 4 points for an auto success. Generally traits should be personality based quirks that you can use. Such as Joseph's ability to read people or Jotaro's stoicism.

Definitely not 15. 15 points is how much The World's time stop costs.

For reference, Crazy Diamond's repair ability is 10 points, Star Platinum's time stop is 12 points, Hierophant Green's Emerald Splash is 5 points, and Moody Blues' rewind ability is 7 points.

You're saying the invulnerability can be applied to one object at a time? Is there any limit to the size of the object that can be affected? Does the Stand need to touch the object? Is there a clear visual indicator that an object is being protected?

Same guy. Also, I wasn't sure if you were thinking this, but I'm not OP, I'm one of the system's developers.

I forgot one more question: can it affect the user?

Only one object/creature at a time (can't effect other stands).
No real limit on the size of the object. However it should be noted the bigger the object, the more stress it puts on the user. So small objects can be made invulnerable for weeks before the user collapses while something like the planet would only be made invulnerable for 2 seconds before the user collapses.
The stand enters/merges with the object that its protecting. During the time, the stand is also untargetable, unhurtable.
The object being protected would get a blue tint for the time being.
It can enter its own user. And when its protecting an object, theoretically it would be able to survive anything and does not age for the duration nor be effected by other stands. So in the case of fighting people that freeze time, erase time, reverse time, or fast forward time, the object would be uneffected and be able to go about as if time is flowing normally. However if it were to inhabit another stand user, that stand user can still die if his stand is destroyed, however he wouldn't die until the stand protecting him leaves. If stand user used it on himself and then the universe exploded like in part 6, he would survive.
As for the other stats of the stand, it lacks any physical strength, and percision. It has a small range of 10m, and it has the ability to learn in the sense that with use, it puts less and less exhaustion on the user. Its only notable features are its durability and speed but even those are somewhere between B and C rank. It has no other powers or abilities other than the basic stand stuff like moving things and so on.

That's a very interesting and versatile ability. In terms of the point cost, that actually depends on one more question: can the object the Stand is inhabiting harm Stands?

The object itself wouldn't be able to unless it has some other ability that previously allows it to.

Yeah the game is full now sorry but ill add you anyway if you want to play in a game later.

Can you post a link to the PDF?

d10 google doc is

In that case I'd say 8 points.

interesting

The game is now full thanks everyone.