Jesus fucking christ

jesus fucking christ

Other urls found in this thread:

genesis.vision/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just stop it dude you're being pathetic at this point.

You know what's pathetic? This rebranding.

Why is that? I think it turned out nicely. The cleaned up logo especially.

Everything is fine except for that stupid fucking rave video holy shit it's terrible.

There's a lot wrong with the website on even basic marketing levels. Let's see just off the top of my head

> The desktop/tablet and mobile responsiveness is half-assed, so the desktop site looks like just a massive version of the mobile site -- huge text and all
>FLASHING RED LIGHTS WHEN THE SITE LOADS
>Buttons don't have active or hover states and generally don't respond at all to input
>There's a fucking empty index in one of their sliders
>The UX of their sliders is garbage and no one gave a shit
>The color scheme looks like actual shit, and there's no consistent branding between this page and other parts of the project like xxl
>In fact there's no real attempt at branding at all on their web page, the logo is in several different colors and sizes, even the footer and header logos are different

It's just so bad. It's just so bad in every way.

>The desktop/tablet and mobile responsiveness is half-assed
Must be a you problem - works fine on all my devices.
>FLASHING RED LIGHTS WHEN THE SITE LOADS
What? Not on mine either.

>Buttons don't have active or hover states
True, that bothers me as well. It works well enough, but I'd rather click the buttons. They respond fine for me though.

>The UX of their sliders is garbage and no one gave a shit
Not sure what sliders you are referring to.

>>The color scheme looks like actual shit, and there's no consistent branding between this page and other parts of the project like xxl
Colors look fine to me. And it will be easy enough to unify the color schemes in the future lol.

>In fact there's no real attempt at branding at all on their web page, the logo is in several different colors and sizes, even the footer and header logos are different

This one is objectively false.

Sorry dude, try again.

The price would not have dumped this much if it was a good website. Your self delusion is not going to change how garbage it is. It's amateurish.

It is a typical case of buy the rumor, sell the news. It looks fine. Not the greatest ever, but solid. Especially in the crypto space. Go ahead and show me something significantly better my man.

ODN if facebook in 2015 at $40k with $1 trillion market cap.

They stole the Captain Planet slogan... "The Power is Yours!"

This is not a typical case of news dumping. This was a massively marketed rebranding attempt that failed spectacularly.

lol
>"failed spectacularly"
jeeesus

thefacebook.com was cringy as fuck too when it first started. It hasn't even dumped just dip and is about to recover and moon. plus 49cents is my kms trigger it is literally impossible on a quantum level for it to dip below that.

Fuck off back to the obsidian slack, retards.

BAHAHAH I WARNED YOU LAST NIGHT GET DUMPED ON TWICE ODN BROS BAHAHAHAH

LEAVE OBSIDIAN ALONE

I just checked the ui on my smartphone. Holy shit its terrible. One long column of text with choppy to non-existent side scrolling. At least the old website was formatted correctly. They have an advisory board to create this hot garbage? The price dropped 40 percent because of this shithole design. At least fucking get the formatting right before you announcen it on social media..so embarrassing

Just a sale. Buying more.

Works fine on mine. Also it's only down 20%. Not sure what your motivation to lie is.

I guess they should have asked for more money in the ico... if you faggpts didn't fud it maybe they could afford a better one...

You would only be surprised by a crypto dumping upon an update/news release if you're a newfag. This kind of shit always happens. FWIW I think the website obviously needs work (some typos, ESL kinda bullshit) but this kind of gay-ass marketing stuff is pretty inconsequential at this stage of a project. The new logo and branding do look nice though.

It's much more important that they release a functional app soon. That's what will cause big money to flow in.

This. The warning sign is when the website is marketing geared and there is zero depth in development/application. (e.g. most erc20 tokens)

i bought another shitty erc20 token and now i've seen too many play this jojo game. i'm fucking done dude. once i can recuperate my losses with ODN i'm out, fuck this shit.

could of done it last week, was at an ATH. got rid of my bags, FINALLY

Sorry you don't understand what you bought into. I have too but am comfortable with my investment in ODN. Best of luck.

genesis.vision/

>website is marketing geared and there is zero depth in development/application

Fucking this right here. If they don't go into the technicals in any appreciable capacity fucking dump it. If you're buying cryptos, you're investing in a technology

Go ahead. Sell your ODN because the website has a typo in it or whatever. You'll be sorry :^}

Why is everyone glossing over the fact that the dump happened before the new website went live?

It's obviously just "buy the rumor, sell the news" bullshit at play, and the the rebranding was a non-event anyway. The only real news with this coin is the app release. Anyone who sells before then shouldn't be investing in crypto.

Remember the Avalon market ICO that took place at the end of August? That was a perfect example of an absolute shithole marketing run at crypto.

Pajeet coins

Avalon also was running by tamico?

No it was the complete opposite of Obsidian. They had great video graphics and streamlined website but no substance, shit idea. Eventually they were forced to refund the ICO.

Obsidian is functional infrastructure for darknet communications and transactions which everyone benefits from. The project is humming along very nicely.

How is this compared to Particl? That is also a platform where you can build privacy DApps.

Ouch

what a mess

Obsidian won't be a full privacy dApp platform for a while. The messenger will be the primary focus for some time.

The FUD is so funny to watch.
I'm just a guppy but will hold this for a year or two, there are some crazy rides waiting for us.

I couldnt even load the site on my phone. I don't know if it was just Brave browser but that could trump all other issues.