Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
I'm making a new character and I need some help
I am basically making a rogue that specializes in speech/bluff checks in case they are caught sneaking
I know that there is a specific name for the class but for the life of me I can't remember/find it
Help would be much appreciated

Yeah, we're gonna need to know what system you're using before we can suggest anything at all. If I start giving you help with D&D and you're looking for help with GURPS we're all gonna have a bad time.

it's for d&d

Which edition?

Which one?

Just... just play a rogue. You literally said it in your intro. Just make them silvertongued...? Alternatively play a Bard, but I feel like all the singing might interfere with the sneaking aspect.

I mean, I know there was a specific lass name for it, I was wondering if someone actually knew the name for it

Well, 3.5 has an absolute assload of supplements, splatbooks, whatever you want to call them. So just from a vague description, I have no idea what it is you're looking for.

alright, thanks anyways
"Silvertongued Rogue" sounds like it

Swordsage.

There's Spymaster and Mountebank. They might float your boat.

They should specialize in sneak checks so they won't be caught sneaking.

I don't know much about splats but what you described is basically just the CRB Rogue with most of your skill points assigned to Bluff, Persuasion, and Stealth.

You mean Hustler?

And word of advice - unless you yourself can pull a witty banter or bluff people, please do world a favour and don't play a character that can. There is nothing worse than people who roll their role-playing as hustlers.

the class you want is called a Bearington Sir, google it

Post more kahjiit.

>furfags

I do wonder how khajiit fair a sexual seduction of non-khajiit?

I mean as I understand, most mer and man races find beast races pretty fucking hideous.