Soooo slooooow

Holyyy shit ethereum transactions are slow right now.
Is anyone else waiting 1 hour+??

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ethereum/@tomshwom/ethereum-gas-how-it-works
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

>send $11 worth of ethereum
>pay 25c transaction fee
>transaction not going through hours later

PUT THE TRANSACTIONS BACK TO 4 CENT!!!

I've been waiting over three hours.

10 gwei
6 hours of waiting.
where is that sir that "accidentally" killed some random contracts and parity too =(

>eth bagholders talk about muh eth muh transaction fees
>one cat game comes along and makes ETH tx fees go to 30$

i shit you not after fork almost all transactions that i made was at 0.1 gwei. and they was completed in less than 4 minutes.

i even made some 0.01 transactions.... it took like 3 hours but it worked.
but today. this fucked up degenerate cats fucked everything.

BTC is the superior currency

Maybe you misunderstood what was meant when they said Ethereum would be the "currency of the future".

You'll receive your currency, sometime in the future.

i wish cancer to everyone who play that "game" and who created it.

you mad? get on the cat train, this isnt stopping

kek

pretty nice camp, wouldn't mind going, they've got a pool and a theatre for the residents.

fucking lol

IT'S THE FUCKING CATS THING

How would we get on even if we wanted to. The network is fucked.

I used to be an eth hodler, but now I'm a bcore missile.

But seriously we can't let the money skelly get his hands on the crypto-kitties

I definitely don't want any of this fucking cats.
I hate cats. Even if i wanted one I could just file save them and not buy them for hundreds of $$$ worth of eth.

this graph is bullshit and you know it.
current gas price is 21.
2 days ago and almost all the time since fork it was 0.1
basically this deformed shitty drawn cats
made transactions cost 210 times more.....
just fucking think about it - 210 times higher fee in just 2 days. and this made network so full of this shitty drawn cats.....its very hard to get any confirmation in hours.

what is gas for ethereum is that just the transaction fee? and what does 21 mean for gas then? I may have made a bunch this year, and I do mine, but I know shit all about things like this

if you are really interested you can read this
steemit.com/ethereum/@tomshwom/ethereum-gas-how-it-works

in short words you pay some eth for every transaction. when you move coins to some another (or own) wallet or when you deposit/execute trade on etherdelta/or cancel order. you are wasting some eth.

you can change fee buy picking gas price.
if picked gas price is 210 times higher. that means that you pay 210 times more.

A good sign to buy LTC imo.

*by picking gas price i mean.

10/10

>hating fun
>hating money
>not being able to put aside superficial dislike of something to take advantage of its opportunities
Meowch, that's a very bad combination of cattributes you've got there. Strive to improve yourself!

this poorly drawn hamster-cat-shit is no fun.
i would never pay to get something like this.

I honestly would not care a little if that was a "game" on some other designated shitting chain. but cause of it I can't use eth at all. This is why i care. And I really hope that everybody who use this shit will get cancer.

This is actually good. I always knew the limitationsof ETH blockchainon paperbuy never got to see it for real.

I was already considering it, but now im 100% going all in on EOS once the blockchain is released. ETH is a joke

I'd be a lot more comfy with my cat gains if the network was functioning properly enough for people to buy my cat bags

the transaction times has reset multiple times on ethscan, almost at 5 hours on 8 gwei

Why? If it wasnt this it would be another dapp. This is actually great because you can see in person how shitty the ethereum blockchain is. I will choose another dapp blockchain in 2018 and go all in on it, one that actually scales instead of having a fixed 10-15 transactions/s rate lmao. And no, raiden wont save ethereum. Maybe it would if it had been implemented into ethereum, but as a token its just too much

and right when the market is booming.
sigh.

>8

Cheapskate

nigga it always moved my shit within a few minutes, plus 8 is my lucky number

This is why Ark is going to overtake ETH within 2018.

I'm stuck on a 4 gwei order. Wake me up in 2 weeks.

This