Shitcoin?

what do i do w/ my IOTA? is this a shitcoin thats gonna tank and never recover or shud i hodl?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XC3An
discord.gg/Z9zaW6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you have another moon mission in mind?

hold bro

There are some weak fucking hands on this board. Good god

tfw i sold a third of my stack at 16k to "lock in profits"

lol no kidding, buy on dips and hold, this is huge

Are we going to below $2 tonight guys? Do I sell? Im worried this is just how chainlink was...

This is nothing like fucking chainlink

1.50-1.70 yes

whats the deal with chainlink anyways

Is the chimp buying or selling? I must know!!!!!

Sell high buy low

It's going to 1.86ish. Buy around there. Wallet and Microsoft meetup on the 14th and price will pop to 3. Sell there, it will retrace to $2.75ish i'll let you know then what to do pajeet.

Up to you in the short term, but this one is pretty obvious, user.

Shit I knew it. It's like life is rigged for me. Selling at a loss on binance... it sucks but I learned my lesson with chainlink. Being down 15% is a hell of a lot better than down 60%..

you short term thinking poorfags - your greed for scraps will be your undoing. think long term for max gains

The coin is still up. Did you guys seriously expect it to maintain a %50+ 24h gain? Jesus christ, some of you tards wont be happy unless you turn your $200 you got from selling your Civic to the scrap yard into 100K overnight.

Ride the wave man

It will bottom out at $1.87 not $1.86 faggit

lmao yeah its over just sell bro, remember the golden rule, if a coin goes down AT ALL, sell.

How do you know?

any good news and we're rebounding

have patience ffs. there's hype around this

>if a coin goes down AT ALL, sell.
>AT ALL
topkej, user

BIG iota wallets are starting to dump a bit, watch out.

I've been holding this since 0.25. Hold it you fucking pussy.

Approximately what time do you guys think it will stop dropping? Looking to pick some up

It's bouncing around a bit, but no way it'll settle for 1.8. Looks more around 2.1

If the next 15m candle stay green, I think It's a good time

I just made $800 selling 2 pairs of sneakers, don't give a fuck about this, to the moon boys!

That just seems like a big dip about to come

How? It's the end of the flag

yeah, people are trying to keep it up but its not going to happen. some people are about to get burned, hard.

Either way, we're about to find out

just watch the books, its not a legit flag.

should you hold? Many believe IOTA will ultimately obtain 1 trillion+ market cap and this is for good reason.

don't look at book dummy, volume good going up now

Think what you want.

order book is not what you should trade off, just saying. really means nothing

Yep, if the bulls show up to play, that's all you need. Volume matters

incorrect, being down 60% is better.

This buy support is NICE

Yep, coming up on a line of resistance.
Will be interesting.

>based koreans doing god's work

hold unless you have a better idea of short term moons, now is not the fucking time to be worrying about long term gains. The finish line is in sight, feel the pressure gentlemen, let it propel you forwards or forever BTFO

Easy path to 2500, after that, no clue.

Well is it done dropping? Down to 2.65 usd? Is that really what the panic was about?

>I'm up over 10x, why aren't you holding cool like me?

youre a massive pussy with no understanding of how to trade or the value of the goods youre trading

its astounding how little research these people do on the coins they buy.

>compared to ETH rise
>doesnt take into account long term ETH price and implications for long term hold of IOTA
they deserve to be poor

mfw i bought at 13k sats and just bought more to increase my iotas by 50% at 22k

it's only moneytown from here now boys

Got drunk moved to req its only been minutes and im full of regret

yeah it will be worse when IOTA is $20

Theres a microsoft thing next week. I hope for 4 usd

I think i might be able to swing back a bit before that
I just moved at pretty much the worst time possible on both ends

checked.
thank you user.

Any other coins you think will moon
QSP has that vibe

i have no idea. i'm balls deep in IOTA since sept. haven't even looked at anything else.

XLM, XRP, and IOTA have been what I've been looking at. A lot of good pub around all of them lately. XRP still feels like it doesnt have breakout potential. The price just doesnt move. I'm liking XLM atm.

What's the best market to buy IOTA on? I am trying to get a Binance account online but they have fucking mandatory 2FA and I hate Google Authenticator. I'm gonna have to dig my spare smartphone out of my closet for this stupid bullshit.

I'm thinking about doing something ludicrous like dumping 5 btc into IOTA.

if you dont think this will retrace a bit more, you are an idiot.

if you dont care till 2019 then , dont care. simple. or sell this shit and buy more lower.

MORE BTC BITCHES

Chill and wait for the dip. Likely coming back down around $2. Use the mean time to research the company, its vision, roadmap for getting their, and tech they have to make the best decision about investing.

only took me like 5 minutes to open account on Binance yesterday. f2 was easy, just do it, i think IOTA is worth it

Is it true that Binance won't let you withdraw easily?

From what I'm reading IOTA seems really sparse on wallets that don't fucking suck, but I'd still like to keep the majority of my hodlings on my own box and not on an exchange.

binance has had the withdraw disabled for pretty much this entire run.

the wallet out rn is shit. UCL wallet coming in the next week or two is what im waiting for.

>mandatory 2fa

What are you guys talking about? I signed up and it says it's optional. Haven't made any trades yet, do they force you to do it before you make any trades?

>mandatory 2fa

I have a skip button, do you not?

there is a wallet that is almost out. check it out
imgur.com/a/XC3An
look into IOTA UCL wallet for more info

Look into VTC too. Mind you, I'm not saying it's good, I'm just saying look into it. And then come back to biz and discuss. I'm trying to decide about it.

I'm reading that if you want to withdraw the 2fa becomes surprise mandatory

Binance scares the shit out of me because of these "gotchas" but there doesn't seem to be much of an alternative.

IOTA will be $0.65 by Xmas. $0.35 by February 2018. And I bet my left nut the coordinator will still be running. All Microsoft has to do is roll out one buggy Excel update and the whole IOTA network will be brought to its knees

VTC has a great community and devs. I'm invested so I'm biased. Would be nice if VTC replaced LTC.

Did somebody say iota?

it's ok. it looks kinda funny to westerners, but i think it's just asian culture. taiwanese are good people - they aren't turbo jews like the chinese

liking what i see after an initial check. shit is mooning rn too. curious as to how the block reward halving will affect price next week. definitely on my radar now. will read about it while im in class tomorrow. thank you user.

My thoughts exactly. I'm looking to ditch my LTC. There's the obvious choice of ETH but I am really interested in XLR and VTC. Iota is unrelated to those interests.

Okay you guys gotta get your fellow holders under control. They're in other threads literally telling people IOTA is gonna be responsible for mass information control, that people are going to lose any sense of privacy and that it's fine

This is not how you sell people on things

can someone tell me how iota became synonymous with this autism tier political shit?

So? Let it slump. While the dipshits are panicking, the smart people are looking for an opportunity to get in

>believing anything on Veeky Forums
who gives a shit

it'sg going right to it's all time low

hedge with BYTEBALLS!!

this much cope

this please

what he said

pump and dump coordinators have been talking about IOTA lately. discord.gg/Z9zaW6g

good job, it touched 26k for the first time since ICO and the developer unloaded hundreds of trillions of coins again. whats the next step of your master plan? 4k sat? see you there.

I've read the whitepaper and I'm still not understanding where IOTA actually comes from. If the company just sort of mints them, how is it different from the federal reserve and fiat money?

it runs on toasters

same with BURST