Why is bitcoin worth so much? There's literally no point using it unless you're a criminal

Why is bitcoin worth so much? There's literally no point using it unless you're a criminal.

look, a retard

So in other words you don't know either

FOMO, that's literally it. No one knows what it's really worth because it's a new asset class. There's just a lot of potential there. Only time will tell if it's justified

>send money anywhere quickly
>store of value outside of corrupt jewish banking system

you are indeed a retard

>There's literally no point using it unless you're a criminal.

It's not like drug dealing and money laundering schemes doesn't involve a fuckton of money
nope, not at all

because it cuts out a bunch of kikes

It's the only secure immutable database ever invented by man kind. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND FAGGOT?

But you can use it to gamble on shitcoins
Tell me that’s not a valid usecase

It's deflationary. Dollars of countries around the world drop in value constantly, bitcoin keeps going up. It only makes sense to hold everything in Bitcoin.

Your first point will be shut down by the government to prevent money laundering and tax evasion.

Your second point is seen as antisemitic unless you think the majority of the population is /pol/

Dapp blockchains will survive. Cryptocurrencies that exist with the sole purpose of being an alternative currency will not. The bankers always win because youre playing their game.

BTC is the only crypto with fiat pairs.

Also it's used as the currency for buying all altcoins, which gives it value.

Try cashing out DGB on localbitcoins

People are just tired of answering your dumb questions. Go google it.

derp

No its not brainlet, you are full of shit. MONA has a YEN pair for example. As does Ethereum, XMR, LTC, ...

Starting to wonder if the Panama papers and paradise papers psyop was to scare people into crypto currencies.

Speculation that one day it will become a major universal currency should the the reason it would ever go up (it won't, something better will replace it before it reaches that point)

For the most part though the reason is trying to buy in before other people do to make more money

The ponzi like aspect makes it so attractive.

>BTC is the only crypto with fiat pairs.
no
>Also it's used as the currency for buying all altcoins
you can buy any shitcoin with eth
>Try cashing out DGB on localbitcoins
there are already same sites for eth and xmr

>governments will make bitcoin illegal

lmao holy shit youre a retard, btc is a legitimised investment asset now the time to have shut it down was last year at most. if the 'government' decided to ban it just because it would shatter people's faith in the financial market as a whole while ruining the lives of all the mom and pop investors that jumped on board this year. youre fucking insane if you think just up and banning btc is still on the table.

I fucking hope something better comes along that can actually act like a halfway decent universal currency so we can actually have an end goal in sight instead of just Ponzi time all the time. It'll never happen with BTC

>what good is a decentralized internationally accessible currency

Not sure yeah I think I'll stick to paper trash that loses 2 percent of its value per year and is owned by the Jewish elite

>deflationary currencies are good

You're a dumb motherfucker if you honestly believe that.

>deflationary
>contentious forks have created billions out of thin air with "free coins" and the forks aren't going to stop

I mean hopefully BTC (or more likely its replacement) will stabilize in value after reaching max adoption and people will be free to use it as a currency because it's theoretically super convenient

Bitcoin is propped up entirely by hype. Look up Tulip Mania.

Most people I know IRL who aren't leftwing faggots hate Jews and would happily see Jews all deported and rounded up and forcefully removed.

You hang out with some weird people friend

why does a crude sculpture of a man sucking his own penis while defecating on a puppy is worth millions?