Tfw normies are now getting into crypto

>tfw normies are now getting into crypto
>tfw the bubble is ready pop
>tfw when i still haven't made it thanks to my own stupidity

I have a tiny invest of 2btc

I'm anticipating a pop so it chases away all the normies from the space. It'll be better for us again.

Same bro I held a few missions but with weak hands...

I sold my BLUE before it x20

Sold my Monaco because it was doing nothing.

Sold my REQ because it was doing nothing.

Im dead even after investing 40k, now i am getting ready to switch from gdax to bitmex so I can short this pig.

nah normies have short attention spans. look how fast they forgot about pokemon go

Fuck, I just need 1 year to make it, please Kek, give us this opportunity.

The Normies are going to love CryptoPets. Have you seen their platypus? We'll be seeing some Stacies pop up in crypto. I, for one, am in favor of this

>sold vertcoin at $0.8
>sold antshares at $0.5
>sold most of my ark at $0.8 to pay for fucking tuition

>normies getting means the bubble is at the top
Do you really believe this?
The bubble is young. When it pops, prices will return to a mean.
If you just fucking HOLD, you are probably below or near that mean.

I feel like it's now or never guys...
Moons everywhere I just hope the shit coins I have now moon soon.

I have LEND COB LINK BTG BCD and a small amount of XRP (don't know why)

Coins that stood out the most for me out of all are COB and KMD.

I will REEE hard if KMD moons after it bounced from $2-$3 for so fucking long

Invested 14k between July and August. Portfolio worth only 20k now. Holding BTC alone would prob be 30-40k now. Sold WTC at 2 and LRC at 0.04. I know how you feel user.

Not a good plan boyo, this is wall streets play. Shekelstien and the gang are crashing this plane with no survivors and Bitmex will collapse under the pressure after being backed up for miles by panic sellers/shortfags.

>Shekelstien and the gang are crashing this plane with no survivors
When is this supposedly going to happen.

They think when futures come out that wall st will short it on zero day. And therefore because a bunch of guys they don’t trust assert that the coins are worth nothing, that they must be worth nothing.
I don’t know what they expect. Say btc futures open at $1,000 but continue to trade everywhere else at $10,000+. Wall st gets crushed for an honestly stupid call and raises their estimates.
Futures will be cash settlement only, too. No actual coins are being exchanged.

More like 70k... BTC was around $2000 back then

The timing on this shit is too perfect, absolute normieville normies are getting in on BTC now + futures will soon be in. Its going to hit a breaking point and all come crashing down. Maybe after an alt will pass BTC not sure about this part because its too far down the line

Honesly I'm a retard with 10 ETH what should I do?

* Honestly.

TFW the tiny ammount of heavy pooled XRP somehow ends up as the biggest gain.

Am I missing anything?

ETH
IOTA
XMR
XLM
MONA
ARK
Golem
POWR
RDN
ZRX
LRC
LINK
REQ
AST

OMG

VTC

It's not too late. Invest in RLC. iExec is about to 100x before December 20th. All you need is 10 minutes of research to realize this /nobrainer/

NEO

SUB
SYS (rebrand in DEC and lots of hodlers for MN)
zCOIN (zNodes go live DEC)
CLEAR fuckin POLL
HST
NEBLIO

>normies are GETTING into crypto
Yeah but we haven't reached max normie saturation yet. This crap can still pump much higher.

Almost all of those are terrible.

Correct. They are all still waiting for their verifications xD

That’s why BTC is gonna hit 16k by end of week. Newbie influx when verifications and payments go through. They all saw the 10k breakthrough into mainstream media and want a piece of the (((Magical Internet Money)))

this right here

DGB

BitBean pussy

stay poor.

>not taking a student loan and going into debt to get rich
retard

BAY

nikka if you want to learn how to position yourself for a crash you need some asset that wont drop, or in the best case will go up in value if BTC and the crypto markets crash. Things like gold work for regular stuff like the housing market i honestly don't know if any coins would gain value if btc crashed so I would cash out 60% of my coin and hold the cash for 2-3 months max. You alter your percentage as you see fit if you don't have any other assets you can liquidate fast to buy cheap coins.

>crypto
Only bitcoin

Try your chance with alts, and don't listen to butthurt bitcoiners thinking their dinosaur will always be at the top

It's true.

Today I met a mid 30yr old black women who found me on localethereum. I made an account a few months ago, but never used it, mostly localbitcoin.

So I went for it because I wanted some feedback.

She was a doomsdayer, had no idea of reddit or of us at Veeky Forums, she listens to some doomsday cult gurus like dollar villigante and think the government is overreaching.

She was distraught that I, didn't have the same viewpoint. I told her I've lived in hellish places when I backpacked Asia and the barriers of entry for business, banking and survival are low here in USA vs SEA.

We had some good conversation, we touched on different viewpoints, but she is 100% a normie, while I am 100% superior weeabo/NEET.

I also kinda fucked up and decreased my profits by $50 because I didn't buy when she made the order on localeth. Oh well, still made $170 profit over an hour in a random bar. First time a girl paid me to be in a bar.

did you smash that nubian puss? ive never heard of lolalethereum or localbitcoin before. do you prefer to use it over a bank transfer to avoid the tax man?

I'd put bets on
>ripple
>tether..?
>ltc/vtc
>neo

She was heavy anti-tax.
I have several accounts on exchanges and can move crypto around and withdraw with ease due to feedback on localbitcoin.

Honestly it makes sense, a black women being afraid of the government. Not like the USA has a great history with blacks.