Tfw

>The BBEG is actually a powerful loving couple who just want the world for themselves
How does your team defeat them without getting feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi6xfqKi63NAhUDzIMKHT8BAysQjRwIBw&url=http://smut-101.tumblr.com/post/124922884257/smut-gif-hunt-cheerleaders&psig=AFQjCNHXmtISrNDnZ6qZI54hDZGZTiGkkA&ust=1466184886556812
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_West
sandstormreviews.blogspot.ca/2006/08/goodkind-parodies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUUUUUCKIIIIIIING NOOOOOORMIIIIEEEEEEEES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>uses "BBEG"
>Shit thread

What a coincidence.

Why would they get feels from someone trying to take over the world?

Same way my team defeats every other BBEG.

Daily reminder that the world is not enough

Sharing is caring.
Sharing is also sometimes Communism.

Either way they're a couple of greed fuckers.

The same way one does defeat Richard Cypher and his wife. Out of principle and with no remorse.

After defeating them, bind their souls to a plane where they are the only sentient beings.

It'd be wrong to get in the way of twoo wuv, so obviously our only choice is to destroy the world.

>two sociopaths want to rule everything
Why would anyone feel bad for disposing of them?

The motives are irrelevant. Full extinction of sapient creatures so you and your wife can have everything is about as evil as it gets. Just another "Happily married serial killer wat do?" Thread.

What?

Throw another loving couple who want to rule the world at them. Like this one:

google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi6xfqKi63NAhUDzIMKHT8BAysQjRwIBw&url=http://smut-101.tumblr.com/post/124922884257/smut-gif-hunt-cheerleaders&psig=AFQjCNHXmtISrNDnZ6qZI54hDZGZTiGkkA&ust=1466184886556812

>couple with a love so powerful and so pure that they each want nothing else aside from giving the world to the other

it'd probably work best if they were just morally gray antagonists until one of them gets killed, and then the survivor goes full villain on the PCs.

>>couple with a love so powerful and so pure that they each want nothing else aside from giving the world to the other
That's just stupid though, and obviously involves a lack of capacity for empathy.

With fire. Lots of fire.
Burn the fuckers. Who cares about their motives? I just want to know what loot we find.

This is the most American high-school image I have ever seen.

All we need to see now is Chad's father in a marine uniform standing on the sidelines, proudly saluting his son with a bald eagle on his shoulder.

By turning their hearts into stone.

By murdering each one in cold blood in front of children, one of which had recently adopted them as pseudo-parents. The child can have the feels cause i just don't care anymore.

Remember to post this everytime that abominable series is brought up.

Use a mind rape spell to make one of them vehemently hate the other.

>powerful loving couple who just want the world for themselves
>How does your team defeat them

As a powerful and well-respected cleric, I start by turning their shitty inbred children toward God and against them.

>How to avoid feels
>party is a bunch of childish sociopaths that torture regularly people for informations and use kids as baits for bulettes
If only op, if only

Also see if I can have one or both humiliated first to weaken their resolve and make converting their stupid kid a little easier.

Kill them both for the good of the world and out of a small amount of envy.

Because it is right and just to do so. My party is 3/4 practicality>passion/emotions group however.

Ow, right in those childhood feels.

Depending on their claim, values, and capacity for rule, merely wanting to rule the world might not be enough to warrant censure from the party.

In any case, true love doesn't change anything on a moral stage of this level. Depending on particulars, we either wait and see or neutralize them with extreme prejudice.

USA! USA! USA!

>How does your team defeat them without getting feels?
By reminding myself that they're selfish assholes and that their death will be no loss for the world.

I wouldn't even feel bad watching one bleed to death while cradling the others lifeless corpse. This was the fate they brought upon themselves by forcing conquest and death upon the world.

>This is the most American high-school image I have ever seen.
You think so, huh?

Someone posted it a while back, and the thread became a contest to make the most American image possible.

/ thread

>No Uncle Sam
>Burger not big enough

Keep working.

Second i saw OP's image i was looking for that. Then i realized i was on my phone.

>no crying statue of liberty
What is this Commie shit.

With Murder. An evil couple who are truly in love is simply two people who must be stopped. They are no different from the rest. You managed to remind me of this little gem from the Book of Exalted Deeds.

Hey, it's Abbreviation Autist! How ya been buddy? Have they let you back in the IHOP yet? Has NASA been getting your letters?

Professionalism. You act to contain the clear and present threat with the tools you have and are trained to use.

Once Chad an Stacy start attempting (or succeeding) in killing people your thought shouldn't be "what is the ethical justification for elevating a non-emotive socially scripted response over a spontaneous one rooted in positive emotions, and have we reached that point yet?" you should be thinking "center mass."

Kill them for stealing my shtick and continue on my search for a woman who will march along at my side just they have. Quietly shed tears in jealousy while alone afterwards.

Abbreviations are cool. Abbreviations for retarded phrases are retarded.

You don't have the authority to decide what phrases are retarded or not.

>wanting to destroy the world to share it only with one person
that pings my detect evil

Big. Bad. Evil. Guy.

I'm sorry, but I don't need very high authority to call that retarded.

I forgot, why did these two had to die?

Use the golden years tarnished black charm tree to turn all their memories of their time together into bitter misery and make them despise each other while at the same time making them addicted to each others' presence so that they can never escape the relationship.

Just ignore that idiot. Some autists who spergs out whenever he sees "BBEG".

Same as always but with more incoherent rage.

Can I just say Chad and Stacy are an amazing couple

Gubment ordered them to take out Gecko State, Gecko State said "no".

>getting feels
lol we cut their fingers and tongues off and gouge out their eyes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_West

uguu~

>a paladin must choose between destroying evil and-
There is no fucking choice. If you can't immediately destroy the evil, like in a hostage situation you resolve the immediate problem then smash the shit out of that evil right after.

Who the fuck cares if they are a "loving couple" they are still intent on killing everybody but themselves for greedy ass fucking reasons.

Perhaps if they had a real reason for villainous actions, but their actions are literally "we want the world to ourselves." Fuck them. There will be no feels.

>Female paladins

If they don't invite me to a threesome, fuck 'em. Figuratively. If they do, then literally.

In love or not, that's no excuse for wanting to conquer/destroy the world.

Any sane hero would kill them and sleep like a baby that night.

Its more a title than anything for them. Notice the lack of holy light and divine beauty.

What's the problem with it? I've never read it.

Cut off both their heads, in the middle of the monologue. Walk off and get paid.

Who are you, and why do you love that abbreviation so much? Are you a fag?

>How does your team defeat them without getting feels?
With a sword and a lot of jealousy. Then the fighter hatefucks the drow in their own bed. Or maybe before.

Oh look they want to take over the world but its ok for some reason be cause love.

Unless love can turn aside steel or grant immunity to arsenic then their day is going to be just so ruined. Like, totally.

No I don't care about "b-but muh loving family make ing it sad". They started wars to get where they are that cost the lives of tens of thousands. That's tens of thousands of widows in mourning, parents grieving, siblings crying and children who don't know why father isn't home yet.

This is why you need assassins who truly know the value of life. Sometimes to the penny.

Getting feels in this instance would be hard unless you mean feels of disgust.
Doing things for your lost love or to gain love can trigger feeling.
Having love and then wanting more beyond reason just makes you a couple of greedy motherfuckers.

>Part finally reaches the throne room of the dungeon
>We are met with an aged couple holding hands and pronoucing their love for eachother, who wants to destroy the world so that only they can live in it, and only their love will exist
Kill, and loot.

It's like on /v/ when they say >final boss does [something from mu or tv]
or like >It's a [offtopic] level

>DND's idea of a moral dilemma

You don't really see much uncle sam these days. I think everyone just finds the guy a little creepy

>Unless love can turn aside steel
>that .gif where certain pink haired wacko effortlessly parries dozen projectiles coming her way because her beloved just praised her.gif

>muh Maiden Astrea
Some people just need to die

>an orc baby washes up on the shore
Surrender the kingdom?

He's my favorite.

They just came here for a better life! Oh no...wait...they're actually destroying everything. How could we have known?

I think it's time to go full Pelinal with my next paladin.

What does killing elves have to do with Chad and Stacy?

With

cucking

Huh? I don't know, I just want to kill elves without having to listen to people who want me to do something besides killing elves.

sandstormreviews.blogspot.ca/2006/08/goodkind-parodies.html

Check this out.

>DND's idea of a moral dilemma

>your job is to destroy evil
>you see two creatures made of evil
>they happen to be cuddling
>wat do
It doesn't take much to break the alignment system.

>Implying any player would give a fuck about that

You can make them children if you want, if they are putting the world in danger they are getting the fucking smite

>tfw your party is filled with edgelords

I had a part that was being led to a some witch's lair in the mountains by the mountain spirits, who were represented by children who rode cattle (little more complicated than that but whatever, that's the gist) and after they arrived they killed the spirits and fucked the corpses.

In a moment of roleplay, the two tank / warrior types killed a member of the party who performed a particularly offensive act against the corpses (I don't feel like repeating it here) which, I shit you not, caused interpersonal drama among the players. To this day, lines are drawn in the party between people who agree with that decision and people who are mad at them taking the game too seriously. For a couple of sessions I swore the entire party was going to kill each other, both in the game then IRL.

I fucking hate my party.

goddamn, the book should have been called "The Complete Stupid Good"

just fucking kill both of them and both will be happy in their afterlife simple

no tears just killing

>the paladin falls

>In one book, Goodkind creates a nation of pacifists (led by a small boy) as a strawman argument to display why Pacifism is Wrong. The pacifists stage a peaceful demostration to stop Richard from going to war; Richard slaughters the protestors, who are "armed only with their hatred for moral clarity." Richard also kills unarmed council members.

Geezus

>strawman
>implying this isn't exactly how modern-day "pacifists" act

>I am angry about elves.jpg

What if the heroes actually decide they'd rather doom the world to destruction so they can be together than sacrifice each other to save it?

Well they wouldn't be heroes now would they?

jesus christ are you like seriously buttmad about this bro? just leave and go cry about it on reddit senpai

I kill them, because they're selfish and egotistical.

How would I get feels over this exactly?

My guess is the OP reads a lot of bad fantasy romance and the idea would just be too close to home, but who can really say. Plenty of evil people have love lives, so I don't really see the big deal