Gideon

Ajani

Mishra

Tezzeret

>Elf hitler
>Din du nuffin
Lol no

Neither.

But I just want to watch Innistrad burn and Sorin's Pride take a hit so I'm backing Nahiri.

Jace.

He's literally done fuck all this entire storyline.

Correct.

Duel decks when?

Then you should root for Emracool, not rock bitch.

>Planeswalker duel decks
Lol. Keep dreaming.

>Team Nahiri

But Nahiri caused those things to happen.

Favorite part was when Sorin killed Avacyn. That's some impressive revenge right there.

>Sorin vs. Tibalt
>Elspeth vs. Kiora

You liked that Avacyn died?

Fuck you. Now the setting is unbalanced.

i love nahiri

Sorin. Fuck chalky cunt.

Too bad she's going to become Compleated

I liked that Sorin was the one to kill her.

Your waifu is responsible for my waifu's death. I hope she suffers.

Correction. Sorin grim nemesis vs Nahiri the harbinger will not be a planeswalker duel deck.

Your waifu a shit

Your waifu dresses like trash. My waifu has the thighs of a goddess. Your waifu lives in mud. My waifu soars in the clouds.

Your waifu is dead, his isn't.

Give it time.

My waifu shall rise again like the dawn.

That doesn't make her any less pure.

Nahiri is at fault I hope garruk rapes her.

It will obviously be nahiri the lithomancer.

Impliying Nahiri is not so shit at waifu that sorin had to imprision her on the helvault

How could that be worse than spending 2000 years in sensory deprivation chamber?

*1000 years

Neither did anything
One has the highest level of arrogance
The other is childishly obsessed with not being a child

Both immature AF and it's hard to read their story articles. Getting the details on how the helvault 'felt' inside, the difference an oldwalker feels after the mending, and so on are great story bits that answer some old as fuck questions about magic in general. Reading these squabbles between walkers just makes me hate them all.

BARBED
KNOTTY
BALOTH
COCKS

>My waifu shall rise again like the dawn.
Uhm... no. She's exiled and not coming back. So far SoI has a reasonably decent story. Deus exing Avacyn would ruin it.

If you say so. The millennia tend to blend together at that point

Sorin
Nahiri commited a long chain of mistakes and now she just want revenge for something that is her fault
>Should i accept the offer of this strange dragon that i recently meet?
>Should i trust that the edgelord vampiremcselfish will care about them if his plane is safe
>Should i left my plane to sereach for such vampire?
>Should i fight him to prove him that i'm strong womyn instead of returning and watch the three unfathomable beast on my plane?
>After being released an see how Zendikar is, should i go and ruin other plane instead of just try to find a way of stop this?

Hopefully they both die in the end. 6 millenia old and these fuckers still didn't learn how to communicate properly, albino niggers both of them.

"As Zendikar has bled, so will Innistrad. As I have wept, so will Sorin."

How can you not support Nahiri?

>What is Jace vs Chandra
>What is Garruk vs Liliana
>What is Elspeth vs Tezzeret
>What is Ajani vs Nicol Bolas
>What is Venser vs Koth
>What is Sorin vs Tibalt
>What is Jace vs Vraska
>What is Elspeth vs Kiora
>What is Nissa vs Ob Nixilis

Of the 17 Duel Decks printed so far, 8 have been planeswalker-themed.

>>After being released an see how Zendikar is, should i go and ruin other plane instead of just try to find a way of stop this?
The last time the eldrazi invaded a plane she couldn't even stop 1 Titan after a few hundred years befor wit devoured the whole plane and she was shunted into a new one. I think she looked at the fifth of the world that got disintegrated, the 3 Titans, the lack of visible Planeswalkers working on it, and just gave up on the plane. If Sorin didn't trap her for a thousand years in a deprivation chamber I think she would want to have revenge on everything he loves.

>implying creatures can't return from exile.
Kek

Once youre raped youre always a rape survivor. Rape is the single worst thing that can happen to a person, worse than death even.

See

Like, maybe, two have. Avacyn is just another angel.

So can we take for granted that Ugin was always the non-retard of the trio?

>garruk will never kill nahiri
>garruk will never kill liliana
no justice

Avacyn could have probably fixed his curse shit, too.

>Avacyn fags on suicide watch
Good. My waifu will never be kill

Garruk should keep up with his planeswalkers hunting hobby and kill some of the superfriends desu, they're annoying as shit with their power of friendship.

>Let's trap them because lol I have no idea what happens if you just kill it :^)
Sure senpai

I mean, they both fucked up.

Sorin should've stopped to consider if his Innistrad-protecting hoodoo might interfere with the "Cosmic Horrors Escaped" signal, and he could have been a lot less of an aloof dickhead to Nahiri when she was understandably upset about him being too busy protecting his plane when he'd prattled on about the multiverse before.

Nahiri also could have expressed her frustration in a way that did not end with a fucking Planeswalker battle.

>non retarded
>just figured jace would fuck off
ugin could have gone to ravnica, started nivmizzets dick on fire and gideon and jace would have been forced to go back home to stop ugin, thus keeping the eldrazi from being killed. Ugin was waiting for sorin and nahiri to show up, he could have blamed zendikar rightfully on jace and chandras shoulders getting sorin and nahiri to team back up to stop the eldrazi and then deal with the dipshit squad on ravnica.

When the dude who is so ancient and powerful that he transcends the concept of colored mana tells you "Killing those MIGHT fuck up the universe", maybe don't kill those.

It'd be like eradicating all the rats on Earth. Do they irritate us? Yes. Should they be 'dealt with'? Yes.

Would killing every single one of them that exists pose some kind of fucking problem with the food chain and the general ecosystem? Yes.

Replace 'rat' with 'eldrazi' and 'earth' with Multiverse.

More like
>murder Nahiri
Watch

Rats consume but die and are consumable. They live within a fixed system. The eldrazi consume world's and there is a fixed amount of worlds yet they aren't consumable. They're the antithesis to life and existence in this multiverse. Not relatable.

1) In the original timeline, Ugin's been dead for almost 1300 years.

2) In the 'new' timeline post FRF, he was horribly wounded and recovering in a hedron cocoon for nearly 1300 years.

He wasn't aware of the Eldrazi getting loose until a couple of years AFTER they broke out in either timeline.

Isn't trapping them effectively killing them anyway? They can't fill whatever cosmic ecological niche they have if they're sealed away in a box. Or were they just sealed off in their natural habitat?

I'm a newfag when it comes to MtG

There are in fact not a fixed amount of planes, just the multiverse's sexual organ has cancer and the one part of it trying to repair itself is being actively opposed by every other part of itself.
Basically the jactice league is cancer and bolas is the hero we deserve.

He figured out it was jace who let them out, if he would have tried harder in his mind probe on jace instead of trying to be a pacifist he would have been able to save the eldrazi and zendikar.

>They live within a fixed system
Citation needed.

>The eldrazi consume world's and there is a fixed amount of worlds
Citation needed.

>They're the antithesis to life and existence in this multiverse
Citation needed.

All we know is that their true forms exist in the Blind Eternities, and that they consume worlds. We have no reason to believe that the Multiverse is finite, and Ugin thinks that their whole "Existing within the Blind Eternities" thing might mean they're integral to the makeup of the multiverse itself. Last time we fucked around with the multiverse, Time Spiral happened and the Mending depowered all the Planeswalkers in the Multiverse. I can understand why Ugin thinks maybe killing them isn't the best idea.

He also saw Jace as being logical and figured that he'd grok "Someone literally millenia older and wiser than you says not to fucking try killing them".

He didn't count on Gideon and Chandra screaming "MURDERRRRR" until Jace relented.

The superfriends don't do anything, though. They're entirely reactionary.

He should focus on killing the dumb cunts ruining shit.

Please explain this headcannon more thoroughly.

>Implying all of this isn't literally just Nissa's fault

To be fair, it was Kiora screaming "MUUURDERRR!"

Gideon was yelling "JUSTICE" and Chandra was compulsively chanting "FIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIRE."

True

technically it's all ugin's fault for not letting them kill them in the first place

>listening to elder dragons

Planeswalkers souls are made of aether, which is realty.
Planes occur naturally but oldwalkers commonly made their own planes.
When planes hung around long enough they just became part of the ebb and flow of reality instead of collapsing, and its also nigh impossible to kill an oldwalker.
The sylax blast was created by an oldwalker who was influenced by phyrexia, a disease spreading blight on reality.
Nichol bolas is the only walker who took mending the rifts of the sylax blast 100% seriously. While everyone else chilled on dominaria, he was plotting a way to remove them. He even fought other walkers and forced them to help him mend the rifts with their sparks.
As far as we know there is no normal mechanism for new planes to exist without planeswalkers premending, and planeswalkers themselves are essentially sentient multiverse that lives within itself. Before the mending they also had the biolgical information of any being in existance and could shapeshift into anything that could exist in the multiverse.
Also when you have ball cancer your sperms cant swim straight and die.

Combine that all up and we have a system where the aether spawns a sexual node like a sperm on a viable plane, then that node grows to maturity to the point where eventually would create its own plane. Those walkers are immortal so gestation time is irrelevant, and as we saw on morriodin planeswalkers can form on artificial planes. This cycle would have continued forever if the cylax blast/mending wouldnt have happend, but since it did the planeswalkers avaerage life went from 10k+ years to 50-100 on average. The "dna" of these reproductie beings has been destroyed, keeping them locked into weak forms, akin to cancer sperm.
Now planeswalkers dont even live long enough to aspire to make their own plane and are too weak to produce a plane even. Nichol bolas is the oldest known walker and he is also trying to reverse the mending to regain power. Bolas is the last cancer free cell.

I spelled it wrong twice but its sylex blast.

So how strong is Garruk currently anyway? Could he kill any of the superfriends 1vs1?

Cheers mate, thanks

Hes already beaten jace and almlst beat liliana. Hes also gotten confirmed kills on random walkers that dont matter enough to get names.

Theres a but more but ive already written more than i thought i was going to so thatll b
have to be good enough. If you want more evidence look into urza and his Legacy more." Oddly" enough his legacy begets a plane and that plane also has hereditery cancer.

they both did everything wrong.

Hoping Lilianna comes in and smites both of their bum asses and they get their shit together once Nahiri realized she fucked up bad dragging the worst of the sphagetti monsters right to her and Sorin understanding what Nahiri felt being babysitter for these fucking Eldrazi.

I've read The Brothers War through Apocalypse, but I haven't read ice age or time spiral.

Reminds me though, I thought artificial planes didn't have the life span of a natural plane. Planes like Phyrexia, Rath, Mirroden, and even Bolas' meditation plane are born with an expiration date

If the walker is alive, that expiration date can be indefinately extended and that plane will continue producing sentient life which will fruit into an eventual new planeswalker that might continue the cycle.

Yeah, and Gideon, a totally strange, decided to stay and fight knowing that the eldrazi were too big. you could see who took the correct decision

>Garruk should get revenge for starting shit he couldn't finish.
Now, don't get me wrong, Liliana's a bitch, but that whole fued is his fault. She killed a wild animal that attacked her and he took offense to that.

According to his most recent card, yes he can.

I wonder why they felt the need to put "another" on his +1. There's no way to temporarily control of a planeswalker other than the quite rare mindslaver-likes, right?

I think if nothing else those two story entries made it quite clear that Ugin's role in the partnership was to slap the children around until they quieted down and worked together properly.

So they new set is Indian themed, which planeswalker Hindu nuffin?

Dey bofe diddoo sumfin

So he can't target himself, I guess. If there's no other valid targets he has to nominate himself for the ability. If there's no valid targets, he still gets +1 in case you don't want to put down a 3/3 with Deathtouch for some reason.

At least she wasn't being raped by the demons.

Well, if they're trapped, you can always let them out when it becomes clear that their absence is causing some kind of catastrophe in the long term. Unless Ugin knows how to build more Eldrazi (DUN DUN DUN) that's not an option if they're dead.

Flavor, I'm guessing. The use of "another" tends to come down to that these days.

More importantly, what does Nicol Bolas stand to gain for orchestrating all of this?

>planeswalkers are a natural mechanism of the multiverse by which new planes are created
This is a good fucking theory.

I like this theory.

So does that mean that the world souls of planes (such as Zendikar's or Dominaria's soul) are actually just really old and really powerful planeswalkers that have sustained their planes long enough that they are cemented in the multiverse?

>When planes hung around long enough they just became part of the ebb and flow of reality instead of collapsing
has that ever been the case? Artificial planes require some kind of power source and method to protect themselves from the blind eternities or they start collapsing.

That's why urza brought all the soul bombs to phyrexia. He was going to destabilize the plane to kill off yawgmoth without needing to personally fight him.

It's also why dominaria is still around, despite having being the source of like twenty different apocalypse events.

Also Kozilek bursting out of the ground and Ob Nixilis trolling the fuck out of them by reigniting his spark on the energy they were using to trap Ulamog.
Then they tried to trap the two in the plane itself and that went sideways, so Nissa and Chandra channeled fireball as a last resort so they wouldn't escape or destroy the plane.