Got any recommendations for board games?

Hey, I am an ex-/v/ browser here. Been kind of down in the dumps lately because how the videogame market and community has been filled with leftist propoganda and cucks, shat the bed and gone stagnant, releasing half completed games at full price that are just copy-paste sequels of existing games. I tried mirgating to /pol/ to discuss vidyas current polotical climate but got banned from there because some faggot reported the thread for "not polotics" I have a hard time staying in /pol/ because the way the world is going makes me depressed. I need my escapism again but vidya doesn't do it for me anymore because they shove politics and propaganda into it nowadays.

Do you got any games you would recommend that doesn't have any polotics or communties trying to shove polotics into it? Please, even for an /pol/lack /v/irgin like me?

I just want to have fun again...

OP here
I don't know if Veeky Forums hates /v/irgins or /pol/lacks, but can you guys set aside your differences between the boards just for this one time?

pew pew, bang bangs or swish swash - what floats your boat OP. Sci FI, WWII, Dungeon crawl ?

Star Wars XWing it cool, popular, Memoir is WWII, solo play possible too, the Eldrich Horror games for some Lovecraft plods.

have fun, play nice

Dave

Thanks Dave

Yeah, so sounds like you need some friends? Word of advice, it's easier to have friends when you embrace a liberal ideology that welcomes all people and doesn't go around calling people cucks or faggots or whatever.

Like, say you get a group of people together to play board games. The group will likely be diverse. A live and let live, to each their own, kind of attitude will make having friends easier.

>implying I go around in real life calling people cucks and faggots like an autist
>implying I am that desprite enough to change my political stances just so I will have friends
>implying liberals being tolerant
>implying I don't have friends because of I am a /pol/lock

Shoo joo

>asks for recs
>writes blog
>gives nothing to go on
>acts hostile and uses slurs
>frogwithgun.jpg

Try starting a new thread once you've acclimated to Veeky Forums

But hey, I specifically asked for no polotics and yet here you go saying "we'll maybe you should take a liberal idealogy like feminism and become nore tolerant because there is no way of a conservashit like you is going to have friends. :^)"

Goddamnit I was hoping the board gaming community was better than what I heard. CAN I JUST HAVE SOME ES APISM FOR ONCE FUCKING HELL.

>I just wanted to know general games to go on, I am up for anything except for polotic related gaming
>gave a forewarning that I am from pol
>some asshat goes and telks me to change stances to be more "tolerant" when they really don't know my views
>wonders why I became very hostile

Imagine this, you grow up in a community. The community is nice and welcoming, nice games, nice people, escapism is wonderful. It becomes popular and advanced. You think at first "Yay! More friends! More Games! Better Games!"

Then reality hits. Games get worse, less games to pick from, the community has split because some dumbass liberal decided to label all male and whote gamers as sexist and racist just for being born. You were accepting of all people, but they keep talking shit about you over what you were born as. They keep calling you racist, sexist, etc. Feel like a fucking alien in your own community.

Try mirgating to a different hobby to just be greeted with the same shit, different location.

You understand why I am pissed rightm

>2016
>less games to pick from
>555-COMEONNOW

You couldn't be more spoilt for choice. There are more games than it would ever be possible to complete in one life time and more are made every day.

Freedom: The Underground Railroad seems right up your alley.

Or Secret Hitler, you know, somewhere between the two.

I still can't rec anything. All you've told me is that you are white, male, and what you hate, not even what you like. And all I can discern from your ramblings is that I really don't want to ever meet you in person and that you should really stop posting

Why can't you be more like dave and help me assimulate to Veeky Forums instead of complaing that I am posting in a bad format huh?

i want /pol/ to go

>more sequels and hastly made indie games that are still in early access development hell than there are grains of sand on a beach

Your innocence to how bad the situation is makes me sad.

You're joking that there's a board game called Secret hitler. At least your recommendations are funny.

Remember not to reply to OP's bait without saging first

The feelings mutual.

I don't know what I would like. I am 100% new to this. Only played normieboard games like scrabble and chess when I was a kid.

Nice pol dank may may

Why would I lie about a boardgame? Just google it you niggerfaggot, it's actually pretty solid.

I just want /v/ and vidya to be what it used to be. I was never this hostile until after the community split.

It sounds pretty solid despite being polotics related. Sounds like fun to have with close friends, thanks man.