One Piece Adventure Quest 20

Previous: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47728685/
Char sheet: pastebin.com/03izEFh5
other char sheet: pastebin.com/1T8kaEjr

My doppleganger screams, not out of fear or even pain, no I'm pretty sure jack is screaming with laughter, despite the fire burning under his feet as he runs over the sound, being chased by Desmond, who snaps his fingers at him like he's throwing a whip out at him.

Minori tries to grab him, her arms stretched out to gross and inhuman proportions as she just grins with dripping teeth. Gun shots ring out from either side of the cliffs, all of them hitting the oil woman, or barely missing jack and Desmond as they continue running away and after eachother.

Serri peeks out from the beach, looking at me with a confused lift of...well what I think is its eyebrows.

"Oh what the, alright" Yotshi says, grinning as he runs up to my side, his eye twitching like he's lost his mind "Alright, yeah that's...that's a person made out oil innit? I mean it's not like that isn't"

"Devil fruit" I say flatly as I stare at my revolver laying in the sand, slapping yotshi on the back of his head "Why are you still surprised about these sort of things?"

"Yeah yotshi, I mean no offense, but you've been around two of them for quite a while" Ochamu says as we stop and watch jack run around, his laughs slowly turning to shrill whimpers of terror "are you just stupid or something"

"She is made out of oil, do not tell me that is the same as reflecting things, or" He begins to say, before he looks at me and frowns

"All of the things she does with fear" I say in unison with him as he covers his face with his palms, shuddering in embarrassment, and I add on "Yeah, it's a little odd when you think about what I do, now if you don't mind..."

cont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PJ6jgSWrpE
youtube.com/watch?v=T-uSv9ViP-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do I say
[] I need my gun back 1d20+speed
[] Lets actually get to fighting her, instead of sitting her, jabbering about her ability 1d100
[] LETS GO, Y'ALL 3d100
[] HEY, AIM FOR DESMOND 2d100
[] SERRI 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] Forge a lariat out of fear, and try to catch one of them in it 1d100
[]Forge a shield and charge Desmond with it 1d100
[] forge chains around my arms and try to use them like Baldrick 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
[] DEVIL'S GLARE 1d100
[]AKUMU AKUMU NO PRISON 1d100
[] Make a spring board, and use it to get a high ground advantage 1d100
[] Let Ochamu throw me at one of them, 1d100
[] write in
Man I wish I could draw

Rolled 26 (1d100)

>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100

Rolled 15, 76, 91 = 182 (3d100)

>[] LETS GO, Y'ALL 3d100
>[] HEY, AIM FOR DESMOND 2d100
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100

Rolled 67, 27, 89 = 183 (3d100)

>[] LETS GO, Y'ALL 3d100

Rolled 30, 36, 93 = 159 (3d100)

>[]AKUMU AKUMU NO PRISON 1d100
>[] LETS GO, Y'ALL 3d100

Rolled 64, 84, 72 = 220 (3d100)

>[] LETS GO, Y'ALL 3d100
>[] HEY, AIM FOR DESMOND 2d100
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100

>Man I wish I could draw
I know that feeling, but sadly artistic creativity is one of the few things I didn't get.

Rolled 15, 98, 34 = 147 (3d100)

>[] Lets actually get to fighting her, instead of sitting her, jabbering about her ability 1d100
>[] LETS GO, Y'ALL 3d100

"LETS GO Y'ALL!" I shout as I run forward, raising my shooter as the twins turn, and desmond grins widely, almost mirroring his twin exactly as he flicks one of his knives in between his fingers.

I fire, and he throws it at me, flicking it like a booger as he spins back to try and grab jack as my copy tries to slide into his legs and take them out.

There's a weird sort of ping, and the knife spins over my head, sand flying up around desmond as he swings his other knife at jack wildly, his smile growing wider every passing second.

I stop, and take aim again, glaring at the smug bastard as Ochamu and yotshi run past me.

"Oh I thought you ran off" Minori sighs, as she rises over the big girl, who just stares back at her defiantly, her messy mane of hair blowing in the wind under her way to small marine cap
"So do you want to get hurt again, gorilla chan"

"Don't call me that" Ochamu hisses angrily, her hair standing up on end as she snarls and cracks her knuckles "it's just a little growth spurt is all, and besides, I look more like a lady than you do, look how oily your hair is"

Minori looks down at her in confusion, and turns to try and engulf Yotshi as he dashes past her, while I try and line my shot up so I don't end up shooting jack.

But a second later oil sprays through the air as Ochamu hits the lass girl with a mean right hook, grinning happily, before her body starts to wrap around her wrist as she reforms, into a more human and normal looking shape.

"Idiot" She says calmly, turning to her brother who glances back, with that smile of his still spreading from ear to ear.

And I pull the trigger, watching the bullet fly through his sister, and hit his shoulder, rocking it back. Of course it was going too slow to actually do anything to distract him.

But that's enough time for jack.
cont

I giggle, as I watch Desmond trip over my imposter's legs, as jack swings his legs under the mad man, standing up coolly, adjusting his cap calmly as the dog glares and snarls at him.

He stands up

"Stomach" Yotshi says coolly, swinging his blade and stopping next to him as desmond crumples, clutching his gut.

"You think that's enough to stop me boy?" the pirate asks with a chuckle, as he socks Yotshi in the jaw, knocking his glasses off and sending him to the beach

"Hoping" Yotshi mumbles, clutching his nose

"Brother!" Minori hisses, trying to hold ochamu down, nearly pulling her to the ground as she holds her fist in her gut.

"EW EW EWWWWWWWWWWW" Ochamu cries, pulling her arm back, nearly ripping minori in two as she struggles and whines as oil seeps into her sleeves "It's so sliiimy, ew ew"

"STOP THAT!" the oil woman growls as Desmond throws himself at jack who was lost staring at Yotshi, and pins him to the grand.

A gun shot rings out, barely missing the lass boy, and throwing sand all into his face.

"Oh didn't know you were that into this man" Jack laughs happily, smiling teasingly as Desmond's eyes spark up again

"Oh you'd know if I was" He chuckles

What do I do?
[] get my other revolver
[] Tackle Desmond 1d20+str and speed
[] Devil's glare Minori 1d100
[]AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK minori 1d100
[]Order Wanko and Jace to move closer
[]Tell ajax to pounce one of the twins 1d100
[]AKUMU AKUMU NO PRISONS *would catch an ally in the attackI
[] Help yotshi up
[] write in

Rolled 92 (1d100)

>[] get my other revolver
>[] Help yotshi up
>[] Devil's glare Minori 1d100

Rolled 84 (1d100)

>[]AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100

Rolled 75 (1d100)

>[] Devil's glare Minori 1d100

Rolled 15, 3 = 18 (2d100)

[] get my other revolver
[]AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[]Tell ajax to pounce one of the twins 1d100

Rolled 92 (1d100)

Rolled 93 (1d100)

I clap my hands together and hold them out as far as I can stretch them, smirking as I pull the fear out of Yotshi and Ochamu, and burn it for some extra fuel, taking a few sips of it as it swirls around me as I calmly walk to the twins.

Taking a deep breath, tasting salt and pure unfiltered, sour fear in the air, I start to force it in front of myself.

"AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS!" I shout as the orb breaks apart, shattering into a multitude of half formed mouthes on legs, with funny wobbling gaits, and a giant half vipe, half mangy hound with a single mad eye.

It wraps it's half fur covered tail round desmond neck, giving jack enough time to slam his boots into the wound yotshi made, sending him stumbling back, where the monster lifts him up like a doll, and throws him at his sister, who moves away from ochamu and spreads herself out to catch him as he flies into her.

And I take this oppurtunity to run and grab the revolver I tossed to the sand.

I slide and pick it up, throwing out the spent bullets, and dusting the soot of the sides as I stand up, facing the lasses.

Desmond blinks clutching his stomach as his sisters stays above him, like a living cloak, she glares at me, and vanishes into the sand, leaving her brother to catch his breath

roll 1d20+perception

Rolled 8 (1d20)

Rolled 16 (1d20)

fucked it up

Rolled 5 (1d20)

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Rolled 14 (1d20)

16+7= 23 = success
_

I stare down where she vanished, and see a black splorch moving through the sand like a formless snake. It shoot towards me, stretching itself out as a hand forms at the very end of its long, quivering line.

I leap back, just as the black hand reaches through the sand to grab me, and the air in front of me explodes into sparks. Minori retreats back into the sand, swerving away from the sparks.

Ochamu tries to get the oil off of herself, and jack stands up, glaring at Desmond as Yotsi lays on the floor, with a nasty looking bloody noses.

Desmond smirks and turns to Ochamu, his hand starting to glow again

What do I do?
[] sick the monster on him 1d100
[] Open fire 1d100
[] AKumu akumu no lock shot 1d100
[] double attack with jack 2d100
[] Devil's glare 1d100
[] Make a spike of fear and try to pin his sister 1d100
[] make serri spit water all over ochamu
[] write in

Rolled 3, 19 = 22 (2d100)

>[] sick the monster on him 1d100
>[] Open fire 1d100

Rolled 97, 3 = 100 (2d100)

>[] double attack with jack 2d100

Rolled 75, 80 = 155 (2d100)

>[] make serri spit water all over ochamu
>[] AKumu akumu no lock shot 1d100

Rolled 68, 70 = 138 (2d100)

>[] sick the monster on him 1d100
>[] Make a spike of fear and try to pin his sister 1d100

>[] AKumu akumu no lock shot 1d100

Rolled 42, 73 = 115 (2d100)

"SERRI!" I shout loudly, as I take my aim, Ochamu's yelling and all the water splashing on my face up from the beach and her making it a little hard to focus.

"Ohohohoooo" Desmond chuckles, his shadow in the massive stream off water being the only thing I can use to see him "I must admit, you're a fast think ya know that"

the jet of sea water finally starts to slow down, leaving a massive ditch in the beach, all the way up the stone throne.

Ajax hisses, and Serri gurgles, almost laughing as he rests his head on the beach.

Desmon raises his hands, his eyes sparkling like stars, and so is the rest of him

"Hibana Hibana NO!" He shouts as I move my arms closer to each other, nearly holding them together

"AKUMU AKUMU NO!" I shout, stepping forward

"Catch"

"LOCK SHOT"

Smoke rises from my coat, as Desmond freezes up, slumping over as fear flows over him, wrapping him up in chains as he struggles to stand from the force of it.

He groans and stumble back, his head barely following the rest of him.

"BEGONE YOU UNCOUTH ANNOYANCE" Jack shouts, running and leaping at the dazed man, kicking both his boots into his face, sending him to the ground with a very loud and almost funny thud

"Heeeey" Minori says calmly behind me "You're coats all burning up you know"

"Awww fuck" I sigh, lowering my head

What do I do?
[] RUN 1d20+speed
[] duck out the way 1d20+speed
[] Serri?
[] Fear forge a ball around myself 1d100
[] Try and shoot the oil woman 1d100
[] write in

Rolled 44 (1d100)

>[] Serri?
>[] Try and lock shoot the oil woman 1d100

Rolled 10 (1d20)

>[] duck out the way 1d20+speed
>[] Serri?

Rolled 6 (1d20)

[] duck out the way 1d20+speed
[] Serri?

Rolled 11 (1d20)

>[] Serri?

Rolled 9 (1d20)

>[] Serri?

Rolled 7 (1d20)

>[] RUN 1d20+speed

Have Serri spray water all over Minori, see how well they mix.

And ducking out of the way as she swings at me, barely managing to touch my arm, which promptly bursts into flames. I gasp and dodge another swat of hers, as I try to put out the rapidly growing fire on my arm as she rises above me, saying not even a whisper as her eyes start to turn as black as the rest of her body.

I start to pant, I can feel my arm burning, and does it hurt something fierce. I bite my lip, trying to ignore the blaze growing and slowly swallowing up my arm as I try and focus on not getting anymore oil on me.

"KUuuuuraaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" Serri growls loudly, rising out of the sea, it's frills rolling around it as it glares down at Minori, who's took focused trying to fry me up to notice him

"Serri?!" I shout in surprise as I look up at him, and I swear he grins, just like a person would.

"Oh why are you protecting here" Minori sighs "What did she do to you to make you like this you poor..."

*Krssssssssssh*

the oil woman can't get another word out before she's split in half by a concentrated squirt of water, sending her flying back with a look of surprise.

She hits the sand in pieces, Ajax trying to bat her as she lays there, dazed.

She looks up at me in a bit of horrified surprise.and then grins, slipping into the sand as I hear blades clashing behind me and.

I stare at my arm, remembering that it's still on fire.

What do I do
[] panic
[] make the monster put it out
[] throw it at Minori 1d100
[] Serri? pleaaase
[] Help Yotshi with desmond 2d100
[] Ochamu? I need some help over here 1d100
[] Ask them why they won't go down!
[] write in

Rolled 75 (1d100)

>[] throw it at Minori 1d100

Rolled 95, 71 = 166 (2d100)

>[] Serri? pleaaase
>[] Help Yotshi with desmond 2d100

Rolled 29, 77 = 106 (2d100)

>[] Serri? pleaaase
>[] Help Yotshi with desmond 2d100

Rolled 44, 81 = 125 (2d100)

[] Serri? pleaaase
[] Help Yotshi with desmond 2d100

Rolled 92 (1d100)

>[] Serri? pleaaase
>[] Ochamu? I need some help over here 1d100
>[] Ask them why they won't go down!

Rolled 20 (1d100)

>Throw it at Minori

"Serri!" I shout, trying to pat the fire off of my arm as it continues to grow and flare out, dancing and waving around in the air "PLEASE?!"

I freeze up as I feel slimey, and warm sea water run over me, making me feel week for the second I'm standing in the stream. My legs shake as I look up at the sea king, who stares at me, almost like he's shrugging.

I flap the water out of my cap and turn around as I hear Yotshi shouting for help behind me.

I turn and see him barely managing to stop Desmond's knives as he steps back, with a nasty looking shiner on one of his eyes.

I fire a bullet at desmond, and he barely reacts when it hits his shoulder. Her turns and glares at me, giving Yotshi enough time to knee him in the gut. He gasps and falls on his knee, and I run up to him, pistol whipping him.

He bites down on the back of my revolver and glares at me, slashing his knife at my face.

"No" Yotshi says flatly, pushing his blade between my face and the knife, barely catching it "you're not allowed to do that, understand"

"I ain't done yet!" Desmond growls like a wild animal "Min, hide, HIBANA HIBANA NOOOO"

"FESTIVAL"

He grabs me and yotshi by the arms, and grins through his now kinda crooked smile, as sparks start to fly out from him

What do I do?
[] find somewhere to hide 1d100
[] RUN 1d20+your and yotshi's speed
[] Push myself forward and glare into his eyes 1d100
[] Handcuff him to myself with fear 1d100
[] Use the monster as a shield to try and not get fried 1d100
[]Dive in the water *bad idea probably*
[] write in

Rolled 21 (1d100)

>[] Push myself forward and glare into his eyes 1d100

Rolled 97 (1d100)

[] Push myself forward and glare into his eyes 1d100

Rolled 8 (1d100)

Wow, we did absolutely nothing on a 95

Rolled 49 (1d100)

Yeah thats kinda weird with Yoshi managing to get a hit in on a 81, while we not only fail to get a hit in, but also need to be saved.

Rolled 32 (1d100)

You shot him and broke his fucking teeth

Yotshi is also in the shame situation you are in

guy is just a fucking beast, which you may have noticed that he's still up and moving.

We shot him and pistol whipped him, he just didn't react to it much, guess he's resistant to guns or something.

*After all the beating you put on him, sorry

writing

>broke his fucking teeth
Doesn't really say that, only that he caught our pistol with his teeth. And we still got nearly slashed even despite gun parry.

youtube.com/watch?v=_PJ6jgSWrpE
_

I grit my teeth, and press myself against him, staring into his eyes, and glaring. I feel bats nibbling on my cheeks, and see their faint shadows as he presses up against me. I wince as he starts foaming out of the mouth, his eyes turning black as I feel sparks run over my stomach and chest as more fly off of him and explode, making my ears ring.

I don't know how I'm still standing, or keeping locked in this stare. Don't know what sort of attack he used, but I'm thinking I shouldn't have been as close as it was.

I grab his shoulder, and glare harder.

He pushes against my face, sweating and wheezing as he barely keeps himself on his feet with the cut Yotshi gave him, and I think all of the bullets me, Wanko and jace have put in them are finally doing something.

"Not...giving up" He growls as I hear a weird hissing bark behind me, and Ochamu yelling ew again "This isn't over, evil eye"

"G..god" Yotshi says meekly as I grab Desmonds throat, rage filling up my veins, waking me up more than the water or the sparks turning my shirt into tatters did "How are either of you standing after that?"

What do I do?
[]try and throw desmond to the ground 1d20+strength
[] Nightmare's don't go away you know 1d100 to mess with his psyche via the glare
[] Headbutt him 1d100
[] Ajax, can you help me out here? 1d100
[] YOTSHI, STOP STANDING THERE SLACKED JAWED AND HELP ME 1d100
[] Empty my revolver into him 1d100
[]nightmare Lock him 1d100
[] write him
Smashed isn't the right word, but you still messed his teeth up, catching a gun with your teeth isn't a smart thing to do.

Rolled 69, 52 = 121 (2d100)

>[] Nightmare's don't go away you know 1d100 to mess with his psyche via the glare
>[] YOTSHI, STOP STANDING THERE SLACKED JAWED AND HELP ME 1d100

Rolled 67, 100 = 167 (2d100)

>[] Empty my revolver into him 1d100

Rolled 6, 14 = 20 (2d100)

Rolled 83, 35 = 118 (2d100)

>[] Nightmare's don't go away you know 1d100 to mess with his psyche via the glare

Hyper-competent side character time

Rolled 52, 50 = 102 (2d100)

This

Well, maybe he goes down now. The hardest one is still left.

Rolled 57, 50 = 107 (2d100)

"YOTSHI!" I shout as I press my revolver up to his gut, as he stares back at me with his fear lost eyes, his lips shaking as he sees who knows what horrors "Stop standing there slacked jawed and help me!"

I push my revolver into his stomach and empty it as quickly as I can, leaving him stumbling forward as I step away from his as Yotshi shakes himself back to the now, and rushes him.

Fear flows off of both of them, and yotshi is barely holding his sword up. Desmond looks up at him, looking as tired as I always fear.
_
Desmond lass
_

The seas...the seas are red, why is it night, where'd that little bat nosed freak go...where's my sister. What happened. I rub my eyes, I can't stand, how...how did this happen. Did they run? there's no way I could be beaten down by a bunch of marine dogs, they're weaklings, all of them.

I look around, taking another step as I try to see out of the endless dark around me. I can hear their voices.

This is one of her illusions, that glare of hers...I knew something was off about it. So that means she'll probably try and throw something to make me lose my head, and pass out from fright right.

I grin as I see a bat winged thing running towards me, as the light of reality starts to break through the thoroughly shattered illusion, I clap my hands and laugh. Man that girl is...

"Gurk?"

I look down, seeing the thing's bat winged sword lodged in my stomach.

"Huh?" I say as I feel my legs buckle under me as I look at the creatures fanged face

And the glamour fades, leaving the scared little runt standing over me.

I growl, and grab his arm with my last bit of strength.

"HIBANA HIBANA NO!" I shout
_
Adela De'terra
_

I watch the shadows fade from Desmond's eyes, as he holds onto Yotshi's saber, and raises his glowing hand towards the boy, who's standing there, frozen in panic.
cont

What do I do?
[] Grab him and hold him back 1d20+str
[] push his hand up 1d100
[]Whack him over the back of the head 1d100
[] Serri?Sorry I keep having to do this
[] YOTSHI!
[]Watch, unable to move
[]forge a wall between them with yotshi's fear
[] write in

[]forge a wall between them with yotshi's fear

Rolled 5 (1d100)

>[]Whack him over the back of the head 1d100
>[] Serri?Sorry I keep having to do this

>[] YOTSHI!
>[]forge a wall between them with yotshi's fear

Rolled 75 (1d100)

>[] push his hand up 1d100

Rolled 45 (1d100)

Rolled 72 (1d100)

"IGNITION!" He screams as sparks start to fly off the base of his palm, popping faster and faster with each passing second as I flip my revolver around in my hand, and pull my arm back to whack him as hard as I can with it.

He grins weakly as yotshi stumbles back, leaving his sword in him as the sparks grow brighter and start to swirl around.

"Can" He manages to yelp as I hit the back of his head with the bottom of my shooter, a tooth or maybe two flying from his face as he hits his face, his hand still pointing up as his eyes go all swirly "non"

For a moment, I'm blind, as a all might bang rips through the air, pushing me back and fluttering my coat as Yotshi gets knocked off of his feet, and Ajax clings to my leg to avoid going with him.

I look up, and watch the clouds get pushes away by a great crimson beam of light, that vanishes as I hear Yotshi screaming like a girl.

I look down, and see his eyes bugging out of their sockets, guess he can see that even without his glasses on. He holds his face for a second and just keeps looking at it.

I shrug and glance down at desmond, and think he's dead for a second before he smirks and cackles

"I still have enough juice for another one" He says smugly "So take a guess who's my target now, ug.."

"Serri?" I ask as his smile vanishes as he looks up at my sea king, who looks down at him smugly "Sorry I keep having to ask you for help"

"You...that's cheating"Desmond says puffing his cheeks out as Serri bites down on his leg and drags him into the shallows, leaving him there, helpless from the sea water "Oh come on, really, just gonna leave me here like an old bottle of sake are you, this isn't, at least drag me deeeper, cooome ooon this.....uuurgh"

His eyes roll back as drool flows out of his lips.

"DES oh you" Minori growls

I turn, and see Ochamu struggling to get out of her many arms, as jack tries to pull her out, cursing under his breath if the look on his face is anything to go by.

cont

>"I still have enough juice for another one" He says smugly "So take a guess who's my target now, ug.."
>"Serri?" I ask as his smile vanishes as he looks up at my sea king, who looks down at him smugly "Sorry I keep having to ask you for help"
>"You...that's cheating"Desmond says puffing his cheeks out as Serri bites down on his leg and drags him into the shallows, leaving him there,
Haha oh wow, Serri a best.

"Bitch, Do you think I'm going to let you get away with something like that, You're going to die for doing that to him, oh you're going to regret every getting off your ship!" She roars "ABURA ABURA NO HYDRA!"

And she splits apart, and expands to cover most of the beach, dragon like faces forming out of her, one of them carrying jack and Ochamu high up into the sky.

"Aaaai tooo high, I don't like heeeeights' Ochamu cries out, squeezing jack for dear life

"And I hate this" Jack groans weakly.

"Oh, well we're dead" Yotshi says, squinting and trying to find his glasses "Pretty dead"

What do I do?
[] squint and shoot the head carrying my friends 1d100
[] retreat and try to patch myself and Yotshi up 1d100
[] Get on serri and ride 1d20+dex
[] How are we suppose to fight this
[] write in

Rolled 19 (1d20)

>[] Get on serri and ride 1d20+dex
FUCK YEAH

Rolled 7 (1d20)

Rolled 7 (1d20)

> not picking this option
> ever

Rolled 11 (1d20)

What a odd poll, there is only one option on it.

Rolled 1 (1d20)

Of course, first set of d20. Reroll.

reroll

Dance to the tune of the devil's luck?
[] Yeah? reroll
[] nah, nah

[] Yeah? reroll

>[] Yeah? reroll

Rolled 11 (1d20)

>[] Yeah? reroll

"Well I have a plan" I say calmly, putting my hand up to my mouth, really wish I had some coffee right about now.

The giant monster that Minori turned into has stained all the sand black, and is already basically surrounded us, weird arms looking almost like they were drawn by a horrible artist claw at us from the sand as fake jaws snap above us as the woman laughs madly.

"Grigrigrigrigrigri" She cackles as She leans over us, nearly blotting out the sun

"Well you better say it so we can at least have something on our graves ADELA!" Yotshi shouts, looking the opposite way from me as I shout "So what is it"

"Er" I say, feeling a bit awkward, since I was planning on running to serri, and maaaybe using him a bit like bait, I start to blush "Well er, good luck Yotshi, uh hope we can get some coffee after this!"

"Adela?" He asks, as I start to jog over to where Serri has been resting next to Desmond "ADELA!, DON'T LEAVE ME HERE, I CAN'T HIAaaaaaaaaaaah"

"I'm so sorry Yotshi!" I scream back as I see him on the ground, shaking his fist at me as he gets dragged up into the air as well "Come on ajax"

Ajax watches Yotshi get dragged into the air

"Ajax save meeee" He whines as he vanishes into the sky

Ajax smirks and trots along with me, darting between the various hands trying to grab him.

He leaps onto serri's snout, as I take a running leap and grab on, nearly sliding into the sea as he rises up in to the air, leaving me to grab onto the spikes on his side as he rises up.

I holler, a tumbling yell as I run up the side, feeling more awake than I have since I ate that skull shaped fruit back in my youth.

"Oh, running to your dog eh?" Minor growls as I crouch down on serri's head "Don't think they'll save you or your friends, you stupid girl"

"You're just mad we whooped your brother" I say smugly, tipping my hat to her as I stand to my fullest, crossing my arms so she can't see my hands shaking in panic
cont

All of the faces on her glare, and I can see Ochamu and jack staring at me from one of her massive hands.

This is....well this is something else isn't it?
Just like Grampa's stories actually. Well sort of.

Need to keep my cool, I'm scared, I can see my own fear around me, but I don't care, she isn't anything more than another notch to put on my belt. Just a crook with some more power than the others, I repeat to myself, as her many dragon like heads fly at me.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-uSv9ViP-E

What do I do?
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO RODEO *lots of fear lassos* 1d100
[]Serri, avoid em *take pot shots at her* 1d100
[] dive *grab on tightly to serri* 1d100
[]Shout loudly "COME ON, The terror vs the monster, lets do this, you've actually made me feel awake for once, MINORI!!!!*
[] Call out where serri should aim his water spout with my revolvers 1d10
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO PRISON 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] write in

Rolled 46 (1d100)

>[]Shout loudly "COME ON, The terror vs the monster, lets do this, you've actually made me feel awake for once, MINORI!!!!*
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO RODEO *lots of fear lassos* 1d100

Rolled 59 (1d100)

>[]Shout loudly "COME ON, The terror vs the monster, lets do this, you've actually made me feel awake for once, MINORI!!!!*
>[] Call out where serri should aim his water spout with my revolvers 1d10

Rolled 24 (1d100)

Rolled 43 (1d100)

Rolled 19 (1d100)

>[] Call out where serri should aim his water spout with my revolvers 1d100

She woke us up, she is fucked.

Rolled 48 (1d100)

And I start to get a little mad. No I get very mad, and for once, the splashing of the sea doesn't seem distance, and the sluggishness constantly following me fades away as white hot mad fills me and blots out anything rational in my mind as I start to growl like the sea king I'm standing on.

"COME ON!" I shout, throwing my arm out as sea water sprays over my tattered and burnt shirt, my charred sleeve getting soaked as my duster flows behind me, along with my hair, as I grin, sticking my tongue through the hole my lost tooth made "The terror vs the monster, lets do this You've actually made me feel awake for once, MINORI!!!!!!"

I scream loud enough to hurt my throat but I don't care, Serri rises up and dives forward, biting into one of the dragons that tries to drag him down, while I stand on his snout, and rip my own fear out of from my heart, and pull.

It stretches, and makes a bundle of ropes that swirl around my hands like snakes or barb wire, floating like weeds under the sea

"AKUMU AKUMU NOOOOO" I yell, throwing my arms out like I'm going to catch a bull
"RODEO"

I throw the ropes out, more with my own anger than anything else, hey whip around, lashing around a few off the heads, holding them down. I pull or try to. Serri leans back to help me, as the head he's biting bursts and reforms, and a more heads rise up to meet us I somehow keep the handful I caught down with serri's help.

Ajax hisses and stands up at the front of the sea king, facing down the oil made monsters.

I growl, grinding my teeth

What do I do
[] leap onto the monsters!?
[] SERRI BLAST EM
[] Tighten the ropes 1d100
[] pour my own fears down into the heads 1d100
[]Fire at the heads with my free hand 1d100
[] JACE WANKO, IF YA CAN HEAR ME, OPEN FIRE 2d100
[]Ajax? *ajax vs oil hydra* 1d100
[] Laugh
[] write in

Rolled 49, 69, 51 = 169 (3d100)