LOL at people who dumped their IOTA

LOL at people who dumped their IOTA

We're at the tip of the iceberg and people flock like pussies whenever they see red. They deserve to lose money.

Sold 3 ofy 10k at 16k. Fucking spewing now

22k sat and dropping rapidly from the previous all time high of 26k sat that it hit again today and immediately dumped since the developer owns 5000 trillion coins

lol...Like dumping ETH at $25...Like dumping BTC at $100.....HOLD IOTA GUYS

i can't wait to buy iota when beet corn drops to 7k in a few weeks. lets see you nerds try to put the jew on me then!

That no mans land where ETH sits is just begging to be filled up, BCH can be ignored and XRP isn't going to do it, if IOTA bursts into the 11 figure caps it keeps going

Not selling until this time next year
Comfy as fuck.

I was one of them. Bought in at 1.29 sold at a 70% trying to swing trade... wont be doing that ever again.

irrational buying pressure on this thing. Scary either way it goes.

this

We $3 again tonight boyss

>sold 993 .94 cents

feels bad man

Should I buy back in while its below ATH or will it dip further? Was thinking about buying some REQ or FUN to catch a 2-3x mission.

Remember when eth went from 20 to 50 to 10 to 400?

Iota is doing that

>It's ETH guys

Oh I love this episode, but it seems to play a lot on all the other channels too

The choice is yours, but this month is gonna be riddled with big news for IOTA, so anytime now is a good time.

I love my IOTA that they took back and I can't figure the fuck out how to get my balance back. Great fun spending 30 hours the past 2 weeks trying to get my small stash back in to my fucking possession. They better fix that shit soon.

I've been wanting to go hard on IOTA but Ark keeps threatening to pop off too. Sheeeeit.

heard that devs denied this in slack.
holdler, so i wish it were true. hopefully down the road

>hurr durr muh crazy profit isn't enough
they did you a favor you weak-handed faggot

Nah, I wouldn't ever sell
Got them cheap enough. Point being, like to be able to hold what I own. Think we can all agree to that.

i can appreciate that. i just had to call you a faggot, because internet. see you on alpha centauri, breh

Excel spreadsheet coins are all the rage. And announcing imaginary partnerships on Twitter. Mmmm dump your life savings into this, bro! Excel spreadsheet coins to the moon, muh tangle!!

3/20 bait

If you paid more than 50 cents for iota get your pink wojacks ready. How heavy you think those bags will get when all the partnerships gets exposed as fake nonsense and it comes out that iota can't even come up with a working product?

try harder faggot

Welcome to the tangle we got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money honey we got your disease

In the tangle, welcome to the tangle
Watch it bring you to your sha na na na na knees knees
I wanna watch you bleed

> sold iota @ 23k
> watched as it dip down to 20.5k
> watched as it rose to 21k
> watched as it rose to 22k
> watched as it rose to 23k
> watched as it rose to 24k

aLKHTNuinyp74uipq3wm7 iymbdf80s hdfshmu0-shmu=0sf09dushmu9=dfshmudf09sll8as=uasw3809=swi=spodvsjncvmkjkJASHLAJKLSANKLMYKL;4MK MKLNKL HK ;LBNSBHI; D HSNNHM80NDGHM80DG80MYSPTJTJTODIDTSKDTIS85685865865865865