CYOA General

Last Thread Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches
pastebin.com/GhxH6NYU
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxbrh3Q2CTiydDVRZHZROF96ODA&usp=drive_web&tid=0Bxbrh3Q2CTiyfjM3SjU2TWNJQ3VpZ2pWYk0xRUJ4LVZYRkgyTTlwUTQwZjZhN0FNTTJ3LUE
reddit.com/r/makeyourchoice/comments/3hs454/medieval_adventure_cyoa_from_tg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

benis

To the user who is adding on to this, do you have any other full descriptions for the boons you are adding?

Thread ruined.

Don't feed him.

Last ThreadPastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Image Version: mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

So does anyone have that old battlemage cyoa with the "beast"?

Once again, please inform me of any choices you might want in a cyoa about angels.

still don't know what the fuck you're talking about

i know battlemage but i don't remember a beast in it

'eyo, Mage's Familiar user, namefagged as Ren now because "Mage's Familiar user" is a bit wordy. Break's done and I'm working on the Witch powers now. After that, expand and detail the posts, pastebin the text, and get on the desktop to image it. Probably won't finish the whole thing today, but the text for certain. I'll pastebin it when I'm done.

Here's the most up to date Bin: pastebin.com/GhxH6NYU

Summoned to a world by a dying battlemage. Imparts his knowledge unto you. Gives you some gold too. Need to pick skills, companions, a base, etc. You also need to kill "the Beast" that slayed your mentor. Used to be a really great cyoa but then it got an update and it just died for some reason.

>not making thread Angel returns edition

I know what you are talking about, but I don't have it. I'll look for it.

New page.

Thanks, user. I vaguely remember it getting a shitty update or something and dying, but I never really got around to seeing how it ended up I think.

The power to make mortals FEAR NOT with a word.

Who can post that monster girl roommate cyoa that was here earlier this week?

Ren is a reference to?

Do you mean Branching Heart? Just go to Beri's drive.

Homosexuality
Being the "aspect" of something: angel of Music, angel of Love, angel of War, etc.
Light magic
Fighting the hordes of hell

Additional powers in exchange for being chaste.

i like this and will make a build for it soon. This the latest page? ie, no more as of now?

Heterosexuality
Various duties such as smiting evil, protecting mortals, and adventuring to find dangerous objects that should be kept out of mortal hands.
Ice Magic
Waifus

Nah it wasn't that one it was some dude that just kept editing and editing it was like 20 pages or something last time I saw it?

I would never go to the world of kenichi as long as there are still good anime worlds left.

Shit son just let her go.

That's Branching Heart.

Hate to say it lads, but romance in the way that humans conceive it is impossible for servitor-like beings such as angels. Any "waifu" would just be an angel you are deeply fond of and wish to spend a lot of your time with.

>What are Grigori

Just like me and Angelanon. :(

Gonna be honest, that would be refreshing. As long as their personalities are good, I wouldn't mind.

>It would be refreshing to be blue balled for eternity
Say that in another eon, Asexial.

Yes, that's the newest page.

You can barely comprehend how many MM Angel romance novels I have read.

RIP Ferrean

Dead, with their children turned into monsters because spiritual matter morphed into the form of a penis is not the same as a real penis.

This is excellent, and I've never seen it before.

It's my typical internet alias. My friends on Skype call me Ren. It was my name on all the old forums. If you wanna get technical, it originally stemmed from "Renegade" which was my former alias. But it was a little 2edgy5me so I shortened it to Ren.

That aside. I'm having a lot of fun with these Witch powers. Getting real creative with them, might have to buff the Wizard ones as a result.

Is there any particular reason not to take Prodigal out the gate?

It'd be a nice shift from the other CYOAs.

Makes sense since the author was also excellent; when he was still working on Half-Dragon he ended up revising the powers (since people kept picking the same ones) to make them even more appealing, rather than downgrading the others.

Good move on his part.

Why the fuck would you sacrifice one of your own powers to get your master a better companion. Now, if I could slit the guy's throat and join a rebellion of familiars...

You don't get the school/mystery power, or the extra free perk of being an improved familiar, meaning you're locked into whatever 3 they get naturally. Which are the current drawbacks. I might nerf it more later. Meaningful choices and all that.

>You don't get the school/mystery power,
Oh, right. I missed that part. Somehow.

Has become a goldmine of information by now

I think I'll go ahead and post it all myself. I think beri is done with it barring some edits, given the equal page lengths. We've never actually had the whole thing in a thread before.

When I'm done with my CYOA text totally making a build for this, btw.

As waifu, guardian, seldom companion and mother they are pretty chill and awesomely supportive.

2/22

MM?

3/22

Beri needs to learn to put leading 0s on his numbering. I had to add them myself. Otherwise 10 sorts before 2.

Counting 9 to 7 there

Bad alphanumeric programmer, bad.

Why not just MFA?

What if everyone just named themselves three letter abbreviations of their first CYOAs (with user as the last one)?

4/22

>2/22
What madness is this?

5/22

there are a lot of waifus to pick from.

Thunderstorm over here anons, DO SOMETHING!

Then I'd make my first cyoa's name be Sucking Dicks CYOA and people would think you've gone homo.

6/22

7/22

On the bright side, he can just link back to this page all week if he decides to add more.

F L O R I D A
L
O
R
I
D
A

8/22

Can you speed up to Falchion?

It's called mage and man. For some reason I can't upload the pdf

9/22

This shit really needs to be a PDF or on imgur. Nice CYOA but way too many pages

>waifuing a manhating carpet muncher
Seriously though, is that supposed to be her or something?

10/22

Nope. If you aren't going to do it right don't bother doing it at all. I'll get there when I get there.

fuck it, lets do this shit.

Deity: anime. I become Prince of all saiyans! (or at least similar)
Class: monk

Slytherin
Defense against the dark arts (never has it been more useful)
Companion: Katie bell, its time for an adventure.
Time turner, even time shall bend to the prince!

Power set: Powerhouse
Night wing, you're coming with me.

Shio Sakaki- Yes, brawling sounds exactly like what I'll need.
Noderabo Yokai- More power.

Lil Reaper: Because I need something to kill that bastard
Strategic inspiration: Intelligence, a fine ally.

Esper: kinetikinesis- I must hit even harder.

dnd: Monk
Orcus rising: A demon lord is no match for my 100 ton punch!
Tarrasque: A worthy challenge. One where death's scythe will be needed.

Monk
Dragon warrior:

Dragon hide
Dragon wings
Alpha male

Mana cancel: No more pussy magic.

I Shall await untiil I shall complete my next powerup.

11/22

Too image heavy for PDF posting here. It's already on a remote drive if you want to go there yourself.

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxbrh3Q2CTiydDVRZHZROF96ODA&usp=drive_web&tid=0Bxbrh3Q2CTiyfjM3SjU2TWNJQ3VpZ2pWYk0xRUJ4LVZYRkgyTTlwUTQwZjZhN0FNTTJ3LUE

12/22

13/22

I don't mind.

14/22

15/22

Here's your Valkyrie. Going to have to wait for the library page though.

16/22

>Element:
-Frost
>Powers:
-Improved Wings II (29)
-Timeless II (21)
-Dragon Hide II (14)
-Dragon Strength II (8)
-Elemental Affinity I (7)
-Form Sculpting II (5) (I'm horny while writing this, so I'm turning myself into a futa half-dragon.)
-Claws II (Frost claws, cool as shit.)
>Drawbacks:
-Draconic Drive (+2) (honestly, don't see the drawback. I like sex, and it gives me power points.)
-Magically Inept (+3) (wasn't planning on using magic anyway.)
>Roommate:
-Ira (Loli nymphomaniac? My favorite kind.)

It's all in the previous thread.

Anybody care to post Hibiki's CYOAs latest update?

17/22

Does anybody have that be the waifu thing where some magical girl gives you a list of guys who you need to meet the expectations for? It's made in a similar fashion to the branching hearts and probably the same guy.

I found a link

reddit.com/r/makeyourchoice/comments/3hs454/medieval_adventure_cyoa_from_tg/

18/22

>link to Reddit
Well, everyone else is about to eat you alive...

19/22

Ooh, I'm the user that proofread this before.

Even though I know you're not Beri, I'll still post this because I just found one I missed:

>You should no better
You should know better.

20/22