Skirmish General: Floors Art Dump Edition

So some of you might have noticed that there are a new/old kind of game rolling around on Veeky Forums these days and has been for the past year or so.

This is a skirmish, a game where each person controls a piece on a game board and fights it out, with the GM controlling the game by dent of being the one drawing the board every turn.

Right now we have several active skirmishes.

The first skirmish was a game called Skirmish Quest, later renamed Zero Space after it spawned the genre name.

Later we had Iron Hearts, which you can find out more about on 1d4chan.

Then Floors 1.0, and Detroit Battle (So short lived it didn't even get past the first game I don't think), and then earlier last year, Floors 2.0, or just Floors. Tonight I'm doing an art dump of every single piece of floors art I collected over the whole thing, but I encourage people to share other skirmish art as we go.

Active Skirmishes:
>Wonderful Days by Monday
Current Game: Twitter: twitter.com/EnemyPhase or twitter.com/PioCanlas
>Mecha Mercenaries by CognisQM
Soon rebooting.
Twitter: twitter.com/CognisQM
>Fenster's Stuff
A collection of side scrolling Skirmishes, keep an eye out for his stuff, it's fresh and cool. No twitter that I know of.
>Exfil by Trigger
In his own words, cybershooting in the far future. No twitter

You can find the history of skirmish games here: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=skirmish

And talk with like minded players at #Skirmish on the Rizon server through IRC.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LuatcHLb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Art dump commencing. Way too many pictures to tell you guys, but pretty sure it's around 100.

Starting with Poka's mega image project. So many portraits!

make sure to pay attention to the names.

after this gonna skip ahead to the actual characters we had deployed from Poka's art set, so I don't hit image limit getting to the other art assets made by Meave, Monday, and others.

I made a thingy for floors a while back. It never saw any action :c

pastebin.com/LuatcHLb

The immortal Beckie of Beck's Rogues.

The lawful Burkhard, Constable of Wyrd Hunt.

The potent Fleur, first of our Vampyres.

Charon, who guided many an enemy over the river of death. or brought a friend back from the brink of it with his potent spells.

Bloom! The ever explosive mage!

Coffee, the one, the only, the mixologi- I mean Alquemist of our happy crew.

Dish, paladin and guide. His name was quite apt, though he was far better at taking it than dishing it out.

Gilda, one of our star navigators. Ever pushing the boundaries of the craft.

Grenouille, a reincarnated rogue of the amphibious persuasion.

Hetros, the unyielding hunter of injustice and wrong.

Isaac, sniper and militaman in good repute.

Jackie, fearless leader, and magus extraordinaire.

Number two in our command structure, defacto if not dejure. Khya always saved those she could.

>By the by, Khya, you come by here, get your butt back into the chat! We miss you!

Livia, the hunter, and later Vampyre, who managed to always push the Wyld Hunt forward.

Meave, potent mage, drew lots of cute arts! You'll see more of her work later on.

Moonsaber, the eternal newbie of the group, nervous but effective!

Jenny, Destroyer of all foes, and binder of demons. Probably the best skirmish player we had hands down.

Justin Case, punny name, powerful paladin.

Kail, the unbreakable bulwark of our front line.

Penny, Dullahan and crazy knight.

Rabbits Paw. Possibly a Skaven. Definitely had the highest kill tally of anybody on the team with crazy Ki-Bomb abuse.

Thinly, scholar and guide, not one for veiled threats.

Trigger, drawn through time and space to become the world's greatest Private Detective and Dog.

Verbal, reborn as a shade after a terrible demise.

Watchful, another sniper and gunman of the Wyrd Hunt, ever faithful to his name

Ziegfried, ghoul and devourer of monsters and foes alike.

Poka, one of our greatest healers, ever faithful to being a guide and an artist.

>Poka is the artist behind all of these :)

The Banner of Wyrd Hunt. Not abandoned, nor forgotten. Ever seeking those stolen from us as we rescued Trigger. May we one day reunite, and bring death to Ouroboros and the Astral Whale Bismuth.

Starting with art by Fenster.

Last one for the time being, going to take a break.

Is that Rabbits Paws' face? Rabbit hasn't seen a mirror in months-days-years. Did not feel so comfortable with person looking back out, had lack of Conviction and also scissors. Was metaphysical self-esteem problem-issue and bad hair combined.

This is a much nicer face than Rabbit remembers having. But did the rabbit change, or did the mirror?

>amazing

continuing where we left off.

Starting off Meave's work here!

remember to look at the file names for content descriptions!

The second major Incarnation of Beck's Rogues.

The first major incarnation. She lasted a full two floors!

without the mask

>Note I might be off on my numbering, pretty sure there was another incarnation of the Beck's Rogues who predated the ghoulish one.

In an alternate timeline, Questie joins the Skyward Order as a Slayer, not a Scholar.

>Lists history of Skirmish Quests
>Not including Ace of Hearts and Epsilon Drive

I'd post some Epsilon Drive art right now if only the external hard drive it's on didn't get bad sector syndrome and refused to run.

I see a couple of sprites missing. Here's one of them.

Sorry Indonesian Gentleman, I also forgot to put up about Ten Spades, that's inexcusable on my part.

Wallpaper monday did.

This would be the last of what I've done.

Oh yeah, it was Ten Spades, not Ace of Hearts.
somehow my messages keep getting garbled for the past few minutes.
Also on that drive there were plans for another Skirmish Quest game, but with mechs - the rules and stats part are close to complete, and some art's been made. But the brickening happened suddenly.

Oh boy!
Wonderful pictures!

Monday's work, meet Avadol! The plucky fisticuffer!

Aya, our contact in LuxenDarc

The original cover.