An ancient evil goes back to sleep

>an ancient evil goes back to sleep

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BGrM4MixdFL/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess we stage crimes and then solve the crimes so that way we still have a job as heroes...

>I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job.

Good, it'll be a lot easier to stab the fucker now.

That fucking show.

>A demonic horde has already been released to face it

>An ancient evil awakens
>It's so ancient, in fact, that it suffers from severe arthritis, dementia, and a host of other age-related diseases
>The PCs are in charge of its nursing home

>an ancient good awakens

I KNEW my grandfather was a lich! It all makes sense now!

So, the plot of the current Doom?

That'd actually be pretty great. A "problem of the week" type adventure where players have to use their diverse skills to solve whatever problem the senile old evil has haplessly summoned or unleashed into his enclosure.

BALLS
DEEP
SAMURAI

>yfw Samurai Jack was not cancelled but FLUNG INTO THE FUTURE WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW

>Jack covered in blood instead of oil
Holy shit. This is going to be one hell of a reboot.

It could be red oil.

It's not going to be a reboot. It's a conclusion.

>It's official #SamuraiJack first look, darker, better, for adults but still funny ! @ Annecy instagram.com/p/BGrM4MixdFL/

>The new season is taking place 50 years after the original series and delves into the toll its taken on Jack #SamuraiJack #annecy2016

>#SamuraiJack is still here and there but doesn't act. Which puts Aku in a "blased"-ness, he's all bored and kill for fun #AnnecyFestival

>#SamuraiJack 10 episodes, same format. No indications on "when" he'll be aired on @adultswim but Tartakovski says "Soon" !

>Jack has new gear, samurai styled armor and a wicked motorcycle. His katana is missing..this will be a plotpoint #SamuraiJack #annecy2016

>50 years
Doesn't that mean that Jack is going to be 70 or so?

Supposedly he didn't age for some reason.

What is this witchcraft?

Thumbnail magic. By interpolating the image you want to be every 10th pixel or so, you can make one image show in the thumbnail while another shows when you expand the image.

AND NOW HE SEEKS TO UNDO THE EVIL THAT IS CARTOON NETWORK!