From the user who brought you IOTA and REQ this week I bring you OMG

From the user who brought you IOTA and REQ this week I bring you OMG.
SDK launch coming on the 16th ahead of schedule. $18-24 is the target.

>implying anyone can't make this in 5 minutes

>req
Sorry user they have a seething hatred for omg

lol only $18?

Vertcoin will be at $30 by Dec. 15th.

Lol op where the fuck did you get the 16th from.

i cant and most of the pajeets here couldnt or they wouldnt be shilling shitcoins they would have a real job

>OMG is just a login screen

REQ is shit and will never even be a discovercard compared to Omisego's visa hegemony.
It was a good buy at $40m and below, but now it's definitely worse than OMG.

Target =/= top; that will be the consolidation zone next cycle.

Same way I know kyber will partner with omisego directly in mid-late January. I know someone in the omisego team that has leaked things in very obscure ways to me previously.
There was also a confirmation via a private telegram chatroom about it being ahead of schedule, in which this room also announced many other similar advancements/updates to projects such as the IOTA announcements.
You can doubt if you wish.

he literally picked a date out of thin fucking AIr

can we be friends/

Why is it shit? both are vaporware, and REQ will release sooner than OMG.

>Same way I know kyber will partner with omisego directly in mid-late January.

thats good i'm about to buy 3,000 kyber tomorrow

When is the dip?

this might be it man .. im setting buys at 86k sats now i think..

kyber also partnered with REQ....

No

REQ has a working product but it's product isn't very impressive and has literally no adoption.
REQ is vaporware that releases sooner but has nobody using the network. That means it's worthless even when released.
OMG is vaporware but has a good team and a real company with real partnerships. While the network may not be live yet the hype for it and the knowledge therein justifies easily 8-20x the current token price just based off the dividend yield; not the hype.

That's why REQ is shit. Unless it can get literally billions in tx volume it's going to be forgotten quickly and thrown in the bin. Besides, REQ's tech is not impressive; it works, but it's not nearly as ambitious. That's why it was developed so quickly. Their team isn't particularly large or impressive. It's just the product was simpler and less advanced.

It may dip back to $1->$1.10 so I'd say don't go all in; however kyber has potential at an 80x easily in the coming year so it's really simply greed to bother with it, but I do none the less.

Dip was weeks ago; unless BTC drops extremely hard in the coming days the new accumulation zone is around $9-10.32, the current floor is about $8 and that's an insta-buy imo

Yes, they'll partner with many other crypto projects soon as well, although none that I know of that are as big as the OMG partnership.

ya i own 33k of 0x. so if i own 3k of kyber i feel like i have the US and asia Dex's covered

>It may dip back to $1->$1.10 so I'd say don't go all in; however kyber has potential at an 80x easily in the coming year so it's really simply greed to bother with it, but I do none the less.

their roadmap says they are launching in feb. and that is not far away. so i'm ok with buying now

well if you are right on these predictions, I will most certainly respect you. Find a way to prove that its actually you when the 16th comes by, and ill buy into what ever youre selling.

biz you've been warned about OMG too many times, prepare to neck yourselves. Blast off is imminent.

Test

why the fuck is my telegram pump thing going off saying

>Congrats to you guys who bought OMG take 10% profit

as soon as you fucks start shilling it?

Jesus fucking Christ Veeky Forums are you guys really full on turbo paheets?

I am an avid OMG fan and have been following their progress. I have long thought they should integrate/collab with Kyber (I don't own any, yet) for their DEX, however they have stated that they will do their own.

How exactly would a Kyber/OMG collab work?