Upcoming Exchange listings

Monaco moon'd today and theres not a single thread about it in this forum, are the posters around here this fucking retarded? This is as predictable as the rising of the sun at this point. Coins get listed, they fucking skyrocket. Literally the only thing this board is good for is watching out which coins to avoid. If I see it here I avoid it, flat out, no exceptions. Now, that aside, does anyone know of a good method to track upcoming listings on all the major exchanges? One that doesnt involve individually studying each and every single fucking coin in the top 300.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/ideas/xzc/
discord.gg/v9AMH
discord.gg/S8Hqa
discord.gg/ZcRT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

coinmarketcal.com

couldn't of said it better myself, i have come on here and tried to give some solid advice including trig 2 weeks before the pump even started only to be called an idiot. fuck it

That trig pump was so juicy brother. did you manage to catch the EMC2 one too? Im up 435% on those two alone. I dont have a significant amount of money in the game at this point but still, those gains were fucking juicy. Couple more launches like that and Ill be in the 50-75k range.

XZC .... seriously is the next one. I didn't get in on EMC and I won't ever post any more tips on a main thread on /biz nobody believes what you say. I was laughed at more than once on here when I suggested TRIG buy in. So, no more!

It looks like its been on an almost weeklong washout, ATH's show some serious potential. What makes you think its going to moon. Is it the nodes launch?

nodes and the charts, here is some recent TA done on it. Useful stuff.
tradingview.com/ideas/xzc/

Hmm, looks promising. I think I feel safer hedging what I got on SALT for December though. Theyre launching their service within the next few weeks. The insane amount of speculation thats on going currently makes me think theyve let some insiders know exactly when already, and its going to be soon.

Zcash is just another coin, where as SALT lets you dodge taxs and cash out your crypto.

don't have any, but will check it out, thanks

Where do you find out about these things so early user?

Thank you blessed user

Monaco announced it on their twitter. 5 Asain exchanges listed it. 3 hours later the stock went into a 90 degree vertical and sustained it for 4 hours. Precisely when 8:00am hit south east asia. Twitters, and reddit subs for these coins are fucking gold for intel.

Are you guys in a discord? I bought TRIG when an user suggested it here they showed some charts and tweets that convinced me and it was an awesome moon.

Thinking about taking out some ARK or IOTA to put into SALT or XZC now

I would drop the ARK since its petering out and it is just a coin, with no real motivation for adoption aside from it existing (its not even mineable), and if you've been holding onto IOTA for a while now, it would be wise to skim off some profits and divert it to something else. SALT or XZC or an ok bet, but they are not the only options. SALT would produce better gains then ARK for the month of December for sure. STRATIS is also another one thats close to being officially launched, and its got some serious weight behind it. When Monaco's cards get shipped you can be sure they'll see a nice bump too.

I agree a discord would be nice, people itt seem to be way smarter than an average Veeky Forums thread, maybe even smart enough to understand rick and morty jokes.

I imagine IOTA will continue to see modest gains as normies wait for funds to transfer, I've had two ppl who just got into crypto since BTC broke 10k already ask me about IOTA, but I imagine the dumping will offset most gains it will see in the short term.

I think I will shift my ARK to SALT though. I've been watching SALT for a while but haven't owned any yet.

Still have a decent amount of LINK as well, and I can't tell if the "announcement" in a few days will cause a dump or a pump as they aren't being terribly open about its contents yet, but I'm hesitant to move it before the announcement, even at the risk of a dump back down to 15 cent range

A non-shite Discord would be nice; limiting members to modest numbers so as to avoid gimmicky pump and dump scheming

What do you guys think about KNC?

i saw some shit earlier about loopring getting on bittrex so I bought a small bag.

Could be a complete fucking shill lie though.

KNACK COIN BABYYYYY

I'd trust your gut on LINK. I never invested into it since its not listed on any of my exchanges but you might see some movement.

And a discord would be nice now that you guys mention it. Makes it a lot easier to keep track of the enormous amount of cryptos and news thats coming out about them.

I have a guy I know who runs a site called madnetwork(dot)io, and I get a lot of info from him; he follows a lot of new listings and it trying to compile bigdata to more easily general movement in the market etc.

I've not actually used his site though, could be garbage, but he seems to always be up on new offerings and worthwhile listings. I could relay stuff i hear form him or get him in it as well

If someone makes a group and links it here; I'd for sure be down to hop in. Most of the Discord groups always end up being hilariously bad PnD attempts

>Most of the Discord groups always end up being hilariously bad PnD attempts
lmao, like that would ever work without a few hundred million being coordinated.

Ill start a group though, hopefully this isnt some sort of Israeli spy software. "Hammer and chisel" Software corp doesnt sound promising

Ill be more than happy to join, just please ve serious about the group, dont let it get shitposted and memed to ground.

Heres the group. Moderation is going to be key to its success. Make sure if you post something that you have some significant piece of Intel to back it up with. Its primarly going to be a place where we can dump info about potential leads we gather. We'll be able to gather more working as a team then we will as individuals.

discord.gg/v9AMH

I would be into joining a server too, even if alot of stuff doesnt pan out its nice to have multiple eyes on the markets

hey user I would genuinely like an invite to your group. you bros all seem level headed and in it for the right reasons. I have info to share as well, we can all make money. no ego here :)

user where are you, join our discord group and red pill me on zcoin

discord.gg/S8Hqa

How did I know I'd miss the Fkn invite link for this? GxSJlG37, send invite. I rode the Monaco train hard last night, bought it the moment they tweeted the exchange news. Send one last beacon invite. You'll know it's me when I post my Monaco purchase.

discord.gg/ZcRT4

link will expire fast so get in faggot