Other urls found in this thread:

jack-aka-randomboobguy.tumblr.com/
rbg-art-crap.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I posted it again

1) Stop this shit, we just had this thread
2) Quit posting stupid shit
3) Quit telling people how they can have fun

Why does Veeky Forums hate male human fighters?

>female elven archer

Fuck off retard.

Maan the sauce of that face is hot as hell.

>male
>human
>fighter

user, you can't say thing like that about such unsearchable image without leaving some tips on the source.

This, everyone just quit feeding the retarded bait topics. No, your single line of greentext back isn't some super clever burn that's going to make them stop. Hide it, report it if it's breaking rules, don't give them the attention of a reply.

In b4 I'm doing the same thing, but this is more directed at the idiots feeding the troll than the troll himself.

Well user.
I don't have it on hand.
And I'm not going digging through rule34.xxx right now at work to re-find it.
So you'll have do some legwork yourself.
skullgirls, cerebella, lipstick mark as tags or sumthin.

Or hope the thread survives for next 7 hours when I get home and will be at a liberty to provide for you.

The Source Artist is a guy named Random Boob Guy.

Here's his tumblr: jack-aka-randomboobguy.tumblr.com/
His NSFW Art only Tumblr: rbg-art-crap.tumblr.com/

Would female human fighter be okay, tumblr?

No because it is pandering to your amazons fetish and that's objectifying women.

It's not Veeky Forums, it's one decontructor retard.

It's a backlash against the previous mimetic hate for practically anything else. There was a long stretch where admitting to preferring practically anything else drew cries of "unique special snowflake". Now the pendulum's swung, and the ire is against uniform mundane icecubes.

Found it. Thanks, anons!

>aasimar quarter-elf paladin/sorcerer/dragon disciple

Thinking that unique race or class is needed to make an interesting character, or even is not neccesarily needed but helps anyhow, means you're probably shit-tier roleplayer

And animu reaction image makes it even more probable.

found the human male fighter faggot

your character is boring and you're gay

>male
Not even once.

There's a happy medium between being a half demon kitsune fedoralord and being a boring old human fighter.

>paladin/sorcerer/dragon disciple

If you add UDL warlock, you get some ridiculous GFBs.

This.
I ban all the magical realm shitbags not playing cute girls in my group.

>white colonialist cismale scum

#Notatmytable

>playing anything but bard

Brought it on yourself

>one line of greentext
>posting animu faces
>reposting old thread topics

That doesn't really make sense though.

Fighters are the most oppressed group in D&D. Wizards are the bullies.

My last "male human fighter" was loyal knight to his lord, holding a fief and trying as much as he could to be a just ruler for his people, yet because of the flaws of sloth, stubbornness and arrogance he had his share of deserved failures. He was a man of strong beliefs, yet those were constantly tested by the world around, sowing second thoughts in his mind. And that's just a small share of what he was, because it is pointless to write entire story of his life here.

Judging for all "le humanz/fighters are boring" people I met, and I met lot of them, your character qualities end at the last letter of your class name.

But it is pointless. Male human fighter is no more and no less interesting at the core as male elf bard, female dwarf cleric or female halfling monk. The race/class/alignment combos are more or less EQUAL in that matter. It is what you do with them. That is, as long as it does not venture into le speshul snowflake territory, which gimps your character instantly by making it grotesque caricature. For some players it might be easier to come up and play interesting character of one combination than another, but that's personal skills and preferences.
I'd even argue that for most people human fighter is easier to be original than other combos, as neither human nor fighter come in pack with so many bland stereotypes than other races/classes.

>male human fighter

>male human fighter

He still gets pwned by a 90lb weakling with a staff.

Fighters really aren't that impressive in D&D.

Weakling cheated with poison (so, Rogue?), and it was a mutual kill anyway.

>Look, ma, I posted it again!
Is this going to become the next "Excuse me, commissar?"

>Playing a cisgendered character
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Using your abilities to the best isn't cheating it's optimizing.

>GM won't let me play a tri-gendered nuclear submarine
Why even live?

Actually, I meant he would lose to a wizard in D&D.

But yes he also arguably "lost" to Oberyn. Both were fighting dirty and both died.

>male human fighter

I can't believe how boring and samey they all are.

Looks more like a Paladin desu

>implying templars were sorcerers
>Soldier of the cross
>Using magic and not the tools God gave him
Get this heathen out of here

>more male human fighters being boring

Does the Bible really say anything about magic other than God's miracles? Because if magic is a thing, it would have been created by God, right? Which would mean that us Knights could learn to use it to smite our enemies with, right?

Devil was also created by God. Which means, that making pacts with demons and using thier boons means using God-given tools?

Warlocks totally legit - confirmed.

>male human fighter

>fighter
>manga is literally called berserk

Fine.
>male human barbarian

But he's clearly wearing medium-to-heavy armour. Aren't barbs restricted from it?

NOTHING IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, IS IT

Hey, I was fine with
>male human fighter
version.

No, it's too late, everything is ruined now. Good job.

>not male human fighter
It's almost as if you want to focus on the characters abilities instead of their personality and, y'know, character...

Barbarian, I'd say.

You called?

Capeshit has both, duh

>I'm not a special half elf half bear with tiefling ancestors songblade with a sword that sings with the souls of a thousand kings

>male human fighters

So little variety in them. They're all heartless grizzled mercenaries with no families who fight for gold and nothing more.

Could have used some commas there, but whatever.

>#JustFighterThings
>#DumpedIntelligence

And of course, male human fighters wear nothing but heavy armor, as we all know

Fighters never do anything other than fighting either. None of them have any hobbies or other skills besides war-making.

Due to their mercenary travelling nature, they have no contacts or connections, as any previous employers immediately forgot about them as they are faceless grunts that leave no lasting impression.

>Both were fighting dirty

Gregor did literally nothing wrong in that duel.

I think Charlemagne and later Catholic rulers actually punished people who accused others of using magic. Pretty much because "magic" was considered to be possible only through God, so the very act of believing in magic from another source could get your shit slapped.

"Medieval" witch hunts were actually a reformation thing, mostly in protestant Scotland and Switzerland, though colonial Murica had some too.

As for using God-"magic", that pretty much made you a prophet or a saint.

He played dead so that his opponent dropped his guard, then attacked him by surprise.

That is not honoraburu kisama.

I WISH my faggot players would play a Male Human Fighter who Grew Up On A Farm.

But Lucifer was created as an angel, then through free will revealed, along with the other fallen angels that we now know as demons.

Warlocks are still evil.

So using magic flowing from God, such as healing or prophetic visions, or even smiting an enemy would all be things that Knights that use magic could do, considering saints have all done such things.

I think that's what annoys me most about my current group. Their characters all have to have super unique races and classes. All homebrew shite.

They literally always have a one tone personality and the one time one of them tried true neutral he just played a psychopath murder hobo.

Only ONE other player is able to play a core race or a non homebrew class and now he's creating some ultra faggoty furry for the next campaign.

Jesus Christ people, make your character's personality unique not their race

Ask them gently to tone it down?

No, Gregor was active and trying to rise the whole time. He was just pinned to the ground with a spear. Oberyn was cocky and got too close. He never once pretended to be dead/unconscious.

Dornish Internet Defense Force get out.

>He played dead
He was nearly dead because the poison weakened him. When Oberin got near; he just grabbed him and collapsed instantly after that. That's more a use of his last resources, to get revenge.

This. Farmboys make the best heroes.

male dwarf fighter here

>human female barbarian

"To have the most fun playing the AD&D game, don't rely only on the rules. Like so much in a good role-playing adventure, combat is a drama, a staged play. The DM is both the playwright and the director, creating a theatrical combat. If a character wants to try wrestling a storm giant to the ground, let him. And a character who tries leaping from a second floor window onto the back of a passing orc is adding to everyone's fun.

The trick to making combat vivid is to be less concerned with the rules than with what is happening at each instant of play. If combat is only "I hit. I miss. I hit again," then something is missing. Combats should be more like, "One orc ducks under the table jabbing at your legs with his sword. The other tries to make a flying tackle, but misses and sprawls to the floor in the middle of the party!" This takes description, timing, strategy, humor, and-perhaps most important of all-knowing when to use the rules and when to bend them."

Dungeon Masters Guide 2nd Edition

Fuck off Wand Jockey.

Not part of the group you speak of. But honestly the D&D core races are fucking boring. I had huge issues when I was making my character. I didn't want to be a boring human in a universe where more exists, I didn't want to be a gay-ass elf, I didn't want to be a lame ass comic relief dwarf, I didn't want my mom to be raped by an orc, so no half-orc either. Neither did I want to be a dragonborn, because it makes no god damn sense to be a half-dragon. What is left? Nothing.

>read the monsters manual and races and stuff
>all these cool creatures and races
>none of them playable
Why even live?

>I can't be a humanoid avian
>I can't be a humanoid octopussy
>I can't be a gnoll
>I can't be a humanoid Simba/Mufasa/Scar
>I can't be a slimegirl
>I can't be a mutant (get a random mutation every so levels)
Maybe I played too much Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup and videogames before finally trying D&D.

I still found my place among dwarfs, but I will never forget the hard time I had when I started.

>I didn't want my mom to be raped by an orc
You could always have your dad be raped by an orc.

We should all play male human fighters

>What is left? Nothing.

Half-lings, Drow, Aasimar, Azers, Bugbears, Celestials, Kobolds, Gnomes, Doppelgangers, Gargoyles, Gnolls, Goblins, Hobgoblins, Grimlocks, and more.

Here, I have a tip for you, try not being autistic.

Mate if you can't make an interesting character regardless of the race it's because you're shit. If you can't be content playing a game without needing to play as some bizarro creature it's because you're shit and probably a furfag. Playing as abnormal creatures can be fun but if your DM tells you that you can't it's either because you're a power gamer looking to take advantage of unique bonuses or because you're a massive faggot who needs to be a special snowflake and they're not putting up with you, either way you're shit.

>I can't be a gnoll
Did you even read the monstrous manual? There's literally rules for playing as Gnoll's in the Monstrous Manual for 3.5.

>I can't be a slimegirl
Because slime's aren't intelligent.

>What is left? Nothing.

It's really easy to say that after casually dismissing everything else.

>I can't play as a half celestial chaos beast from the plane of dildos in Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup...Great, this game is fucking garbage, literally NOTHING for me to play as!

That's what you sound like right now. And it's annoying. You sound like a tha/tg/uy.

Seconding this, even though he went out of his way to ignore all the extra races you could play as.

If the most unique thing about your character is the race you are, you're a shit roleplayer.

He probably SHOULD go back to playing video games, since it seems they made up for his lack of imagination.

The DM didn't allow me to play as Gnoll, something about I would get killed in the first couple towns.

And yes, I did wonder why some races had stats and stuff if you couldn't play with them. I was confused as shit.

>ever considering being a Celestial or a Half-ling
That nigga's list is worse than the 5 basic races themselves.

Also fuck you guys. I'm a happy dwarf with a crossbow so your opinion doesn't matter anymore. Just saying the core races CAN be trash to newcomers that only know the races through Lord of the Rings.

>The DM didn't allow me to play as Gnoll, something about I would get killed in the first couple towns.

Then get over it since that's the setting you're playing in.

If the DM has a specific setting in mind where humans are terrified of Gnoll's because they worship a demon god and regularly cannibalize themselves and raid human settlements, then it's a pretty fuckign obvious thing to assume that they won't be an ideal candidate for a race. And if you're playing in a low magic setting, then it's even more reason.

Again, if you absolutely NEED to play a specific race to have fun, you're not a good roleplayer.

>And yes, I did wonder why some races had stats and stuff if you couldn't play with them. I was confused as shit.

Because he didn't want anyone playing as a non-civilized race, obviously. How is that confusing?

>Just saying the core races CAN be trash to newcomers that only know the races through Lord of the Rings.

They're only trash because you didn't want to play as them. That's like if I said every single video that I don't want to play is trash because I don't want to play them.

I have no idea what your point is.

Why wouldn't I play a human in essentially any DnD related system, OP?

They range from extremely solid choices to being the mechanically best race short of homebrew shit/getting your GM to let you play things out of the monster manual/bestiary. Why would I play literally anything else short of hyper specific race class feat combos and the like for particular purposes?

3.5/Pathfinder humans get a nice +2 to whatever the fuck you want and a free feat

Variant Humans in 5e get a skill proficiency and a free feat in a system in which pretty much all the feats are really good and you have to choose between the standard ability score increase and feats, making them even more objectively the best than ever

Behold, a faggot.

100% typical "hoomanz are boring" fag.

Most likely can't RP for shit and is totally that guy.

He might be the same guy spamming the anti "FUCK YEA HUMANITY" threads.

I personally think "humanity fuck yeah XD" is for autistic fat/lanklet neckbeards that probably can't even endurance hunt or do a few pullups let alone bench their bodyweight and want to jack off to how their shitty species is better than an imaginary species, but I still almost exclusively play humans for that extra feat.

The only ones that are "objectively" superior even in the slightest sense are races that are magical in nature.

Humans have many bonuses over hobgoblins, orcs, goblins, kobolds, and others.

I personally prefer Dwarves.

>A sellsword party consisting entirely of various flavours of human martial
I'd play it

>mfw s2 never

I'll be the party's Defender/Meatshield

>male
>human
>fighter

>Male
>Human
>Fighter

Just another male human fighter doing generic boring fighter shit