Post Gods

Other urls found in this thread:

killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/kill-six-billion-demons-chapter-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey user, wanna stick your dick in one of my mouths? It'll be fun.

Hey guys, check this out.

who would win? space snake, or the pillars of destruction?

>"Will you assholes stop playing so loud? I'm trying to contemplate on how to be a dick."

this is my shit

Pillars, everytime.

this confuses me. help me shrug god!

dangit pic

>"Fucking humans kneeling and shit, I'll trip over one of these assholes."
>"Oh my Azathoth that'd be embarrassing, gotta look down just a slight bit."
>"Wonder if Yhoundeh is having any fun..."
>"I bet Hastur doesn't have to deal with this."

alright this is my last one for right now, but I have a bunch more in a folder. If anyone /r/'s some stuff, I *might* be able to provide in a few hours.

There are no gods or kings
Only Man

>illustrations of indian gods that will blow away your mind
But that's some boring shit you got there.

Excuse me, I am dyslexic, and thought the OP was requesting Dogs.

I can't help i'm too lazy to rename from the clickbait site I saved it from. I really love hindu gods, though, so if you've got some more impressive ones I'd be very grateful

[*sounds of ripping and tearing*]
Now, may the thread continue?

AKKKUUUUUU!

I was just baiting a bit.

Y'all should check this out, artist/writer must have spent some time in the other realms to come up with this stuff..

killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/kill-six-billion-demons-chapter-1/

Anyone know why having lots of arms is a god thing?

Or is that just influence from the Indian pantheon?

Everyone wants to be like beksinski.

I'm looking for a pic sort of similar to this. It's a hindu goddess with six arms in a wartorn city, except she's holding AK-47s and hand grenades in her six arms.

I don't have it, for some reason.

Not all surrealist stuff is beksinski. Though now that you mention it, a lot of Mohrbacher's sephirot stuff looks like if you gave Beksinski some Quaaludes.

>Y'all should check this out

No.

It's actually pretty decent. Even if you don't like Kirkbride style "let's get weird with eastern religious themes" antics, the environment and character designs are pretty fantastic

honestly, the comic seems to have gotten a lot less kirkbridey with time, save for the short stories

Really? That's a shame. I love weird, inscrutable mysticism and crazy gonzo cosmic bullshit. That's why I've always been sad this never really went anywhere/got ported to a decent system

>mfw that is my birth god

ayy that's the one

I mean, that's not to say that the mysticism actually went away, it's just not really the focus anymore. Though from pages like pic related I can't help but wonder if we'll see more Jojo influence. Allison is an animefag after all

But what if we were the gods one day?

One of the most interesting avatar, not only shows that the Asuras are not all bad and that they are not relegated to antagonists purely through their nature and God, Brahman, the Universal Consciousness, etc. will not abandon those faithful and that everyone has a right and chance to be redeemed from their naraka(hellish existence) and redemption from evil.

Yeah, it's one of my favorite stories from hindu myths.

This will be my last one for now.

Gloranthan goddess of cultural marxism.

These are the unbidden correct?

Yeah, now, it's more horror.

wow
such gods

Eating pizza with divine puppers like it ain't no thang. Then again I could see Dante going after MILFs.

I've always liked the idea of Gods and powerful spirits keeping up with the various trends of different human cultures and adjusting thems selves to make use of it or just doing it because they think it's cool.

For instance, let's say you have a god of healing and medicine who will pick a doctor to act as it's avatar and servent but the only way the doctor can communicate with said god is to find a bathroom and go to the stall because the god is in the next one puking it's brains out which would creep the fuck out of the human of course and explain this is normal when the manifestations of illness are strong and nearby hence why you were called.

Or maybe a Trickster God like Cyotoe hitting you from multiple angles not only communicating with you in dreams but sending you cryptic text messages as well and completely not afraid to bust out the l337 speak as well.

very powerful goddo

I read roughly 30 pages, the main character seems.. bitchy? I dunno.. she's just not likeable at all so far. Might continue reading for the sake of everything else though, I'm rather unfamiliar with eastern lore and the like so, lots of fun stuff visually and thematically for me.

This thread comes to the right time.

Im currently working on my own little pantheon for a setting.

And im still looking for some inspirations.

Honestly she gets over herself eventually and grows a spine

>agodforants

Let me help you with that

Perspective.

Best God coming through.

What is this? A savior for ants?

Meek and humble, brother.