How do I into crypto?

I need more money, my current job isn't cutting it, is there any Veeky Forums approved how to guide or pastebin or anything like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

richardpatey.com/how-to-buy-altcoins/
discord.gg/9Y7VNFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This would be helpful

that gif is fucking amazing

Yea man. I went outdoors once it was fucking insane.

getting started
richardpatey.com/how-to-buy-altcoins/

strategies
1. dollar cost average buy the dips, i.e. when you see a major correction, buy in more. when you feel like you are losing money, buy in more.
2. diversify on coins that haven't seen exponential growth yet
3. go long on coins that are mainstream
4. rotate your holdings like this

sell moons -> move gains into safer long positions
move pct of gains into pre-mooned coins
repeat to lamboville

Crypto is for the long haul, as for immediate money you need right now you can try moving and starting over, Google jobs and get into stuff, start networking with other people who are dressed nice

there's a poor man's guide to getting rich
>take out the biggest loan you can
>make an account on bitmex
>only use 100x or you're a woman
>enjoy the gains!

So is the gist of cryotocurrency that basically you lose money by buying online money, and then its value increases so eventually you sell it and make a net gain?

as of right now, trading altcoins is done so against the value of bitcoin, so - ideally - all of your short-term altcoin gains should be going back into BTC for the long-term.

So use net gains from altcoin to invest in bitcoin?

pay attention and learn:
discord.gg/9Y7VNFQ

basically.

>Buy X amount of bitcoin - HODL
>Buy Y amount of bitcoin (or ethereum, doesn't really matter) - invest in/trade for low-value altcoins
>Buy the dips, ride the waves
>Put altcoin earnings back into BTC
>Repeat
>???
>Profit

I need some kind of mathematical representation of that, and why use money from altcoin to invest in bitcoin rather than just use altcoin on its own?

it's too risky

it's super important to diversify your portfolio, don't fall for the survivorship meme.

So apparently bitcoin is still growing right now but its growth has exponentially slowed since it first started

Is it still worth investing in?

What do you call that kind of art and where can I get more?

I think its animated pixel art and I don't know

Get your 10+ and your golden.

Thanks user. Something about it is appealing to me.

no prob b0ss

Amazon by Fulfillment

What's the point of getting coins off the exchange and ultimately into cold storage? What do those even mean?

Nice sorta dystopian setting