Keep track of crypto in your desktop

Why aren't you using linux with KDE, user?

It has a native Crypto tracker widget which can take json tickers from any crypto trading site to grab the price.
Updates on click/ per minute.

Less stress when it's always there to give me peace of mind on my coins.

Other urls found in this thread:

api.binance.com/api/v1/ticker/price?symbol=LINKBTC
techrepublic.com/blog/five-apps/create-real-time-graphs-with-these-five-free-web-based-apps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post Veeky Forums users don't even know how install a wallet let alone use linux

because I don't like desktop environments. tell me about this widget though, can I get the json data through something like conky?

Might be able to.
It's easy to scrape.

api.binance.com/api/v1/ticker/price?symbol=LINKBTC

Grabbed my ticker here.
Keeping track with the bitcoin hysteria going around.

>install a wallet
God I hope not.
>Nigga got six figures and he doesn't even own any of his money because it's all on the exchange.

Which distro you using?

Kubuntu 17.10

Anyone know how to plot a hold on a chart? Should it show up automatically on Bitfinex?

techrepublic.com/blog/five-apps/create-real-time-graphs-with-these-five-free-web-based-apps/

Perhaps there are some pointers here.
Having a realtime, fine resolution, plot would be really neat.

I use unity and I FUCKIN LIKE IT

fag

Unity isn't bad.

Use it at work on our LTS boxes.
The loss of feature updates is a turn off ever since canonical dumped it in favor of
>gnome

KDE is a bit of a beast, coming from XFCE myself, and I need a while longer to get what to do yet.

It's the panel user. The launcher can fuck off, I removed that on day one and installed plank.
But that glorious panel. Just gets me excited in a special way, you know? So seamless... So, so smooth...

it's shit
>he doesnt just use dmenu for everything

Noted. Looks interesting

Downloading Kubuntu now to run in a virtual machine on one of my monitors. You owe me crypto if I don't like it.

Can the widget tickers convert to other currencies like Australian dollars instead of USD?

>Your second point is seen as antisemitic
that's because jews rule the world and most people are sheep

It can only grab and display the values in the json as far as I've played with it.
Really simple. Conky looks like the tinkerers route on this one.

There were some weird bugs in the software store that broke mousewheel scrolling. I recommend installing updates as that fixed them.

>mfw gnome

Because I'm not a noob. Real men use i3

The only thing it excels at is touch support.
My X220 is perfectly usable as a tablet.

Everything else sucks and GTK file picker is a blight.

Because I use xfce.
Considering switching desktop environments because xfce dpi scaling options suck.

Deepin Os master race

Moving from XFCE to KDE is quite literally a torrential pour of features.

It's not all that heavy for what can be done with it.
Still gonna keep XFCE on my T530 even though it can take this.

But t h i s is a crypto trading station.

>>Nigga got six figures and he doesn't even own any of his money because it's all on the exchange.
This is most people.