CYOA General: Be the kawaii meido edition

Last thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/7utrk3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damm, that was close. I was seconds away from pissing myself. Post more cyoas please.

These were posted on /d/.

I figured that since it was probably one/all of you I'd bring them back.

"
Oh no! A witch has decided to turn you into a woman, but has decided to be merciful and give you some control. You have 1500 points to spend for enhancements, choose wisely:

>Nice face: 300
>Carry weight well: 300
>Do not menstruate (still fertile though): 500
>Permanent lactation: 600
>Do not menstruate (but completely barren): 450
>No body hair: 400
>Huge tits: 600
>Fat ass: 500
>Good legs: 500
>Fast metabolism, hard to get fat: 700
>Lesbian: 200
>Particularly light PMS/Menstrual cramps: 250
>Immunity to date-rape drugs, alcohol, etc.: 450
>Feminine penis: 800
>No roastie pussy: 350
>Pleasing voice: 400
>Instant loyal partner (male or female): 1000

>Insatiable lust for nigger dick: You gain 300
>Turbo-feminist: You gain 200
>Severe mental illness: You gain 600
>Chad hates you: You gain 250
>Rapist magnet: You gain 500
>Extra-basic bitch: You gain 275
"

Ren, you in here? I posted an idea for another Wizard Focus just before the last thread died a sudden, gruesome death, just to balance things out so you still have 10 of each if you want to use the Urban Witch Focus.
>Tinker: Tinkers are barely considered wizards by many purists. However, nobody can deny that the melding of machine and magic can create fascinating and terrifying devices.
>- Tick Tock: You gain a general understanding of how various machines work - the more complex, the easier the understanding comes. It is limited to what your master knows, however. You know where to polish off the rust to make it run easier...or precisely where to drop a ball bearing to render the whole thing a grinding, immobile mess.
>- Runesmith: Runes aren't the most common form of magic, but they're certainly the most permanent, and (when crafted with the help of another wizard) can replicate nearly any type of magic. Runes and other magical items now shine like beacons in your vision.

Seriously, man, I just want to make my witch the hybtid of Sam Vimes and Beka Cooper. Is that so wrong?

Could you link the thread?

Gods... I hate Redditors. My grandfather hated them too, even before their OC melted his eyes. Did you think I'd be out here in this thread without good reason? Yes, /cyoag/ needs strong threads. No, /cyoag/ doesn't need unwashed newfags at her gates! So, that's why I'm here, the unnamed author: to bring user’s order to stinking shitposters. OC? That'd be good too. This war against the plebians won't last long, and when it's done, I've got plans. This is all about power, power in /cyoag/. Going down that road means dealing with all my rivals: waifuists, minmaxers, those futanari dick-riders, Berri and Box Wine authors too. After all, the user who controls /cyoag/ rules the board... and one day, I will be a namefag.

>the user who controls /cyoag/ rules the board
>implying most of the plebs here actually look at the rest of the board

>Perfect Body (2)
>Endurance (4)
>Regeneration (6)
>Quick Wits (8)
>Determination (10)
>Ki Magic+ (13)
Honestly, my build feels like crap and I don't know how to make it better.

>Maximus E-200
Let's hope he doesn't suddenly deactivate during the final battle.
>Van der Koon
Healer+Tank
>Iratha
Ranged DPS + beastmaster

Van der Koon won't mind helping Iratha free her people and they seem to work well together.

>Sir Bearington and Heirmeister
Heirmeister can be sniped by Iratha and then we focus on Sir Bearington. Koon can tank him. I can... probably do something as well with Ki, and Iratha can turn him into a pincushion.

>REWARD: 3) Ruler of this world.
I have no interest in returning to Earth, nor in becoming the Little Girl. Another quest could be nice but since there's no second cyoa, I'm going to cash in my winnings and become the Emperor of All.

>penis
>drawback

Top kek.

there will be a new page,
it's a new page so expect kuso spelling and grammar

I wish keine was here

I'm still waiting on my CYOA Author-Waifu CYOA option.

What more must I do...

Strength 2, Swiftness 2, Endurance, Dark Arts 2, Assassin.

Vander Koon, Ryo, and Arcanna. I think it'd be funny.
Aaaaand, the dungeon of life. Once we win, I take on another quest. Moooore pooooower.

after i'm done with place backstory i will move on to resources system and then quest and route
and for finishing touch extra companion choice

You want to be the brown husbando option that bad?

When you say "dealing with all my rivals," you mean we'll all get together and eat cake, right? Because I don't know if I feel up for the shounen "understand each other through fists" thing that rivals do.

i wish keine was here to correct all my error

Wow, really tight on points, this one.

>Feats
Tactician+
Awareness (Intuition)
Quick Wits+
Arcane Magic+
Psionic Powers

Fuck it, let's go Shiroe-mode

>Companions
M'avina
Kimitzu
Arcanna

>BBEG
Dungeon of Life

Plan is to go into battle with the rest of my party and handle the organization and strategy while debuffing enemies. M'avina handles most of the up-close fighting with Kimitzu to support while Arcanna takes out priority targets. Seems like a very solid team, though we may be lacking in straight defense. I kinda wish there was another rogue character to take, Arcanna's not bad but all the stuff about distrusting her is a bit worrisome. As long as she does her job I don't have a problem with what she is and, hey, we're all going to be stealing the heart anyways.

>Reward
More quests

>you mean we'll all get together and eat cake

Not him, but that's what I want to do.

Y-Yes please.

>Wow, really tight on points, this one.
I legit started snickering when I saw this.

I suggest removing neutral lines from relationship map, so if there is no line between kingdoms means they are neutral and keeps map less burdened

>implying your cyoas aren't easy to "break"

In Quiet: Babylonian school + Loving Family + Royal Blessing; made you pretty fucking untouchable.

ahhh, thanks for that user

Heh, well, for me it has more to do with the relatively narrow selection of powers and how the thing was built you needing to be pretty powerful. Something designed to be darker and more difficult would also be fun, that just didn't seem to be the intent of a CYOA literally called "Empower Yourself".

>made you pretty fucking untouchable.
Except if someTHING doesn't care about prestige.
Or even is attracted to it...

Hibiki, this is your last warning: your memeing has gone too far and we will take action if you continue this improper overuse of memes. Trust me, you don't want to go to meme jail.

Babylonian school mostly had fucked up teachers who wanted to use you in creepy rituals and shit.

Kek, naw.

Twas but a joke fellow anonymous.Meaning that if you think this is tight wait till uF comes out.

Also, pick a different colour for the font on the countries page, it's difficult to read with that background. And/or, change the background

Who is SDA? i keep hearing about this person

Someone who turned out to be a lesbian a few threads back. We shall not speak of her again.

Oh yes, I forgot.

Sorry about that misunderstanding.

Creepy rituals obviously don't care about the quality of the sacrifice.

Neither does anyTHING they try to summon.

Have a nice school year!

That was Highlander user

There was also a human spirit war on the way...

what meme user, I don't want to go to meme hell again user please

well i'll change the background then

>"Hello loving father, I've been having strange dreams and the teachers are acting weird around me. I've got the feeling something bad is going to happen..."
>"Don't worry, my beloved son, I will pull some strings and see what I can find. In the meantime, how about I get you some bodyguards to accompany you. I'm sure the headmaster will understand someone of our status needs full-time protection."
>"Thank you, dear father."

There. Ignore the ridiculous langauge, but you get the idea.

You're forgetting the whole point of QuietCYOA.

You need to solve and resolve the mystery behind your options. Not just survive. Heck, the last page even says that "It's possible for you to avoid these problems altogether but then you die".

Grammatical revisions for page 1
____

Opening paragraph
>... in a completely new universe and seems to have landed
Change 'seems' to 'seem'.

>As you descend to ... you released a sigh and checked on your ship status.
Change "ship" to "ship's"; to whom does the status belong to? The ship.

RS-STALWART HAWK
>... at fast speed with sentry gun equipped providing a decent defense
Insert comma after 'equipped'; "... gun equipped, providing a decent defense."
>really light not durable
Insert comma after 'light'; you want to add the commas to indicate a break between parts of a sentence.

TUE-RTLE STS
>Need frequent maintenance ... so will degrade the ship condition.
Change 'need' to 'needs'; change "ship" to "ship's".

CSS. GUNBUSTER EX
>Defense require high energy consumption
require -> requires.

FACTORY CRUISER
>provide resupply to any kind of weaponry
provide -> provides.
>... your equipment, vehicle and armor without eating up resource.
Comma after vehicle; resource -> resources.

THIN
>Granted free Light Feet and Double perception perk but cannot go for heavy perk
Can be reworded as such: "Receive Light Feet and Double Perception perks for free. Cannot take the Heavy perk."
>cannot use heavy weapon and power armor
"Cannot use heavy weapons or power armors"
>Your body cannot endure much damage
You may as well change 'Your' to 'your' and stay the course with lowercase letters for descriptions.

FIT
>can go for ... perk granted
Reworded: "compatible with any and all perks". You don't need to mention that there are no free perks--that's a foregone conclusion if you don't actually list that free perks are available.
>Efficient
Efficient -> efficient (we are lowercase now)
>can choose 5 perk unlike other body build
Reworded: "may take up to 5 perks". Again, it's a foregone conclusion that this is a benefit.

BUFF
>Slow and consume large amount of resources
Reworded: "you move at a slower speed, consuming a larger amount of resources"

1/?

That's just the power of status and wealth which applies in every cyoa ever made. Anons are obsessed with personal power though.

Swiftness (2)
Regeneration
Quick Wits
Awareness
Defense Master
Rogue
Smithing
It's light armor, parrying build!

Companions: Orstan, Diana, Morrigan
Helping Iratha comes first, serves as training and adaptation, having helped her, maybe she fights better for my cause too.

The Dungeon of Life
I'll have to depend on Orstan and my Awareness/Swiftness to survive there, I don't think it would be easy.

Option number 4 if I'm offered another reward like this at the end of the other one, otherwise, numero dos, taking the most OP item I find and Diana and make a lot of half-HUMAN children with her.

Good CYOA.

The mystery that never existed, you mean? Yeah, I'm not falling for that again.

Solving problems is a lot easier when you're almost royalty and can literally pay or bribe yourself the answer.

Exactly. The cyoa can only be taken at face value which makes it a whole lot more viable then whatever Quiet was planning but never told us, hence is NOT canon.

Oh, but I like having the mystery, not knowing what will happen, and having to keep an eye out for that, for me it was the best part of quiet CYOA really.

>Not knowing that all CYOA authors are chicks
You have a lot to learn.

Fun cyoa!

>Regeneration
>Swiftness
>Awareness
>Arcane Magic+
>Defense Master
>Alchemist
>Luck

>Morrigan
>Iratha
>Hunter

>Sir Bearington and Heirmeister

>More Quests
Use 4 points to boost my Swiftness, Awareness, Regeneration, and Defense Master skills.

Be sorceress who hopefully can use alchemy to make potions from ingredients we find in the forest. Can also physically defend myself with staff or wands. Iratha can help us survive in the woods and track down Heirmeister. I have no problem helping save her people from slavery. Morrigan can take control of minions that Hirmeister summons. Hunter can help fight off Sir Bearington until I can break the spell. Afterwards continue to quest in the name of protecting the universe!

Maybe with Ki magic , you can fight of the minions Heirmeister summons.

Tactician, Quick Wits, and all that magic seems like a powerful combo!

>"Oh great demon Mjuzcukkt, why hast thou not yet blessed us with annihilation by thy true form's power?"
>"BECAUSE YOUR SACRIFICES ARE DOGSHIT, FUCKFACE. SERIOUSLY? A GUTTER RAT? GET ME A NOBLE OR SOMETHING OR I'LL TURN YOUR DICK INSIDE OUT."
>"W-well, I thought..."
>"THAT'S A FIRST. YOU KNOW WHAT? JUST GO AND CALL SOME NOBLE KID DOWN TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE AND GRAB HIM FROM THERE. HERE'S A CUDGEL."
>"Y-your will be done."

Rolled 17 (1d20)

I roll to rape.

>he doesn't want a brown author husbando

That kind of bad taste should be illegal.

don't mind the guy, user, he's so deliciously salty. It's been a year and he stills tastes the same.

I don't think you are keine but thank you very much

>no nat 20

Guess you get turned into a toad then!

There's a difference between "I wonder how this implied and heavily hinted at mystery will unfold" and "WAHAHAHAHAH, YOU CANNOT WIN CAUSE DEMONS FROM HELL WILL REIGN DOWN TERROR IN THE NAME OF HE-WHO-RULES-IN-YELLOW UNTIL HIS INFESTED GAZE INFECTS THE WORLD AND FROM THE ABBYSS HIS SPAWN SHALL RISE TO DEVOUR THE ENTRAILS-"

Nothing worse than pessimist fags who pretend Quiet is some huge trap that you can't win.

Nah, the rape succeeded; a 20 would also guarantee impregnation.

If Quietanon were a dirty male I would agreed but she's clearly a sexy waifu

I am SDA.

And so are you.

BUFF (cont.)
>Grant durability...
Reworded: "receive the Durability perk for free; you are stronger and have access to power armor. Cannot take the Light perk."

PERK
>Choose only 3 perk if you went for buff or thin
Reworded: "Choose 3 perks. 5 if your body is fit."

LIGHT FEET
>faster movement on feet, running...
feet -> foot

D. PERCEPTION
>you can sense enemy even the invisible and resource spot much better
Reworded: "able to sense enemies, including those with invisibility. Additionally, it is easier to detect nearby resources."

SHARPSHOOTER
>Bullseye! You are much more ...
Reworded: "bullseye! You are significant more accurate and proficient with ranged weaponry."

MELEE MASTERY
>your melee combat are much more lethal and fast. you sure know how to swing those
Reworded: "you are faster and more lethal with melee weapons."

SURVIVAL
>for the sake of survival, you consume less resources except travelling resource
Reworded: "you consume less resources, the only exception being travelling resources."

STEALTH
>you are hard to detect even your large ship somehow manage to hide itself.It can also apply when you're travelling.
Reworded: "you and your ship are harder to detect, even while travelling."

NO OBSTACLE
>you can overcome any kind of travelling obstacle, mountain? no problem. the only thing you can't overcome is your depression.
Reworded: "while travelling, you can overcome any kind of obstacle in your way. Does not include being rejected by women."

RUN AND AVOID
^consider changing to EVASION
>A dragon, a colossal monster or a demigod and you can't beat them? ...
Reworded: "should you ever find yourself in a pinch, you will instinctively know the best way to escape any immediate threats to you and your ship."

2/?

He was just making it up as he went along with no answers in the end. I have no doubt he'll do the same with his next CYOA.

>Strength
>Swiftness
>Determination
>Quick Wits

>Fighting
>Ki Magic

>Luck

I AM BECOME SHONEN PROTAGONIST, HERO OF WORLDS.

>Ryo, Diana, M'avina
Plot armor bro who I may have to slap around a bit, not-quite-edgy snowflake, and tough quiet girl? Sounds like a squad of protagonists to me!

>Slayer
Perfect; he's unequivocally evil so M'avina won't have a problem rekking him.

The four of us bro it up wandering the world and trying to track down Slayer, going through all the classic shonen tropes (minus the tournament arc, those fuckers take forever), and we end up with a solo battle on a plane of existence where we both go full out. After the two of us faff about for a bit there tossing around planetoids like pebbles and screaming our attacks at each other, I'll go for a heroic sacrifice and pull a ki blast of pure soul or whatever out of my ass, annihilate him by drawing on my own internal connection to the heart (somehow never mentioned or even alluded to before this, causing neckbeards to autistically rage) and nigh-on killing myself before I wake up back on Earth with the Heart back to normal. In other words, classic fantasy shonen anime.

Doesn't change the fact that his cyoas are highly enjoyable. There don't need to be any Da Vinci Code style "mysteries" to enjoy them.

Actually, dump Quick Wits to boost Strength and Determination each by one. WE F U L L S H O N E N

Oh, and More Quests. With the bonus four, I pick up Tactician and Quick Wits as I figure out that I'm not the only one who can fight everything, and just figure out things in general. Good shit, user, good shit.

Good for me then, I like mysteries and open stories.
I like the idea that maybe there wasn't any catch at all too, or that it might be a trap and I'll die and get buttfucked for being naïve enough to think anyone would give me so many CYOA perks for seemingly free of charge, but that is the charm.

If Quiet CYOA happen to any of us in RL we wouldn't be sure. but we'd all accept it anyways

With all the talk about who the best girl is last thread, it occurred to me that if this happened IRL, you wouldn't get to see the boons or perks or even the girl's personality until you've already chosen her.

So, who is best girl if you only factor in Miya's descriptions and nothing else?

Melody, who is the best girl in general too.

I agree that Melody is probably the best for me when we go by just the descriptions, but with the other girls' perks, she falls to #2.

No, Highlander turned out to be a Muslim and a closet lesbian. Which further proves it's completely out of it's mind.

i will call you

mac

It's still Hex.

You don't even like her enough to spare a few moments to vote for her?

poal.me/7utrk3

Nothing worse than some saltfag who's still this mad after a year has passed.

SDA is the Symetra of CYOA creators.

true or false?

I agree, but now that Quiet has lost his notes both parties need to admit that the cyoa has to be taken at face value and enjoy it as the toptier cyoa it is.

I forgot to do it last thread.
Was Harmony always that popular?
Or is she voting for herself with her harem powers?

When I went to sleep last night, Jeanne was the most popular as she should be but she hasn't gained any more votes since.

MEDIUM

CHARISMATIC
>Smooth talker ain't ya? you can talk your way out, make valueable allies, and sweet bargain with sweet price.
Reworded: "smooth talker, ain't ya? Whether it's negotiating a hostage situation, making a friend, bargaining for a lower price, or romancing that wild space lass, there is little you and your silver tongue cannot do."

TACTICIAN
>all according to plan, you know your way around planning. you will save everyone from trouble with early preparation
Reworded: "you are unusually prepared for any situation and possess an abnormally high adaptability rate for any mess you should find yourself in."

MECHANIC
>Those weak machine ain't no longer weak with this perk, you can finally have deadly vehicle and when maintaining your ship or vehicle it will much less than usual.
Reworded: "you are able to make greater modifications to your vehicles and ship, allowing for greater offensive and defensive capabilities. Your equipment and vehicles will not require as much maintenance either."

UNARMED COMBAT
>when all else fail, the fist prevail. (Okay, this had me smiling.) pfffffttt! weapon? ...
Reworded: "when all else fails, fists prevail. When most would be considered deadly while holding a weapon, you're deadlier without them. Your unarmed strikes are capable of crushing steel."

MEDIC
>when everyone is injured ...
Reworded: "you are able to heal both your team and yourself quickly and efficiently. Healing requires less resources, too."

ADAPTIBILITY (-> ADAPTABILITY)
>this place isn't so bad...
Reworded: "once you get used to something, it doesn't seem so bad. You have a far greater perception and retention of your surroundings. This includes societal changes and norms--you'll have a far easier time picking up on local customs and the general nature of the land."

EDUCATED
>you graduated top of...
Reworded: "you are able to effectively use advanced military equipment." (consider adding another boon to this.)

3/?

Harem is the pathetic mommy harem option, so of course she is popular as fuck.

And who do YOU like, user?

How useful would Quick Learner be for Arcane Magic and Alchemist? Would it help that much.

Still no 18+. Have fun in the pond little pollywog!

Miya, because I have a purification fetish and alchololism is the worst vice.

wish you'd stfu

Best "be the girl" Cyoa here

Once a slut, always a slut. Only way to purify that is with hot plasma.

So nice to see people finally calling Quite on his repugnant bullshit and pisspoor cyoa.

Good thing Miya isn't a slut. She's a forever virgin who scares off guys with her attitude.

To be fair it's not like there's big competition. I'd say Highschool is better, it has more options to pick from, more points (so you can take more things) and it's in a realistic setting.

Lillan. Because mini girl fetish.

Yep she sure raped you with her magic. Enjoy being a sapient frog skin condom.