It's time. get the fuck in, quick

it's time. get the fuck in, quick.

90k retest tonight. then 125k in the next two days.

250k-500k 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z9zaW6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I own Vert but don't be fucking delusional. It's not even gonna break 100k.

It's going to break 100k.

this shit is so unpredictable. It might soar to 125k or crash to 35k in the next 2 min.

i snagged some at 12k with a target of 500k since August. it's going to crush 100k.

dont sell at 100k dude, it's going much much higher in the weeks to come. have some faith. this coin went from like 50 cents to 8.50 in 3.5 months.

You're delusional if you think it isn't. This thing is a complete rocket ship right now.

Put it this way - would you be willing to short it at 90 seeing as how you think 100k is impossible? No?

moon bound to happen one day or another

Veeky Forums...

please hurry.

yeah wow like every other crypto.
they all move in cycles. just gotta figure out which ones turn it is.

huh?

Vert save me from the groestling

looking good
moon in approaching

CMONNNNNNNNNNNN

no, fuck you and your bags. Get dumped.

What bags?
Price has been rising for a week and it's not showing signs that it will stop anytime soon

Sell, its about to go. Look at the graphs you know this one is done..

Gather your earnings bois. Lets get outta here

pump and dump coordinators have been shilling it lately. discord.gg/Z9zaW6g

I can't stop hodling, sorry

Bullish on VTC this week.

Cup and handle formation.

Ready to explode past 80k sats.

dont be sorry when its 90k tomorrow

i bought in at 12k sats lol.

if I really had any concerns id sell already... im letting everyone else know that VTC is a legit gem. if you can't see that, you must be a legit noob.

oh no

we'll get there brah, dont you worry

that order book is painful to look at

flirting with 80k

>bought at $1.60
>sold at $5.50
>at $9.00+ now

Jesus overvalued as fuck. I love vert but this is ridiculous

might wanna get used to it. plenty of upwards movement for this one.

ayy $10

M O O N I N G H A R D

$250 by the end of next year

So fucking excited

>sold vert at 90 cents

What did I mean by this?

what is your sell price? I bought under a dollar and made x15 but I honestly feel like this coin can hit 20-30

how much in btc? Fiat conversion is irrelevant.

> TA on pump and dump shitcoins
smart

Is this better or worse than that I can't tell

small peepee

Glad so many faggots go in to the VTC train.

What could happen with the halvening? predictions?

Either to the moon or literally in half

That's what they said when bitcoin was at $3000

>MY KEKS

actually this coin has been pretty fucking stable and finds support rather quickly. faggot

It's mooning as of now

Need a dip :(

VTC all-time high was around 0.0119 BTC. Won't sell until it reaches at least that level again.

thats cray cray bro

In what timeline? You are only getting that price if you catch the fucking machete that will be the next BTC correction, is that what you want? Buy a dying dinocoin leaving behind a great entry in a gen 3 coin.

> Never change biz

Let's go!
We will break 0,001btc

VTC holders are going to get fucked, do you really think there is going to be any use for a fork of a fork?

Nobody uses LTC, what makes you think that anybody will ever use VTC? When the bubble pops BTC forks will get rekt when people realise that they have no actual use.

Who cares lol
The TA predicts Atleast 0,001btc since yesterday

Lmao at the retards not jumping on this opportunity to x10 their gains, enjoy missing out on a multiple billion marketcap coin.

I'm holding 300 VTC right now and I've been holding since below $1 just wanted to give you all a heads up this is a temp price spike due to halving on the 12th, the price is being inflated because ppl want to believe the halving will dramatically increase the price but in reality it should have very little effect on it, once the halving comes and goes everyone will realize this. Smart money sells before the halving and buys back in after. This coin is still going to $20 and beyond, but whales are gonna dump on halving fomo, you've been warned.

>TA

I'm holding 1200 but i'm planning on just holding, keep in mind that they are planning to release the AMD miner before the halving and that there's a very big possibility of VTC being added to a major exchange this month so it might not even dump all that much imo.

I've got some litecoins that haven't really done anything the last three months while everything else goes mental.

Would you recommend converting them to VTC?

I did that about 2 months ago, super happy I did! Hard to say what will happen in the crypto world, but I'd say it should be a pretty safe bet still.