Best Privacy Coin

What are the best privacy coins, beside XMR?

in a few years, zcash.

shut the fuck up and give me a name, a price, and a location

I'm extremely interested in both ZenCash and ZeroCoin. Considering setting up a node in one for the monthly returns. ZeroCoin node requires 1k ZeroCoins though right? ZenCash only requires 42 and that's appealing too a poorfag like myself.

I loved Zcash but the devs ruined it imo

I will sell her to you but first I have to learn the best privacy coin so I know what to accept payments in

ODN

I want to lick her legs

LUX

v-v-verge...

Xmr is the only one i would currently recommend.

I hate XMR though. FluffyPony and not provably anonymous, among other things I remember reading.

I believe in terms of sheer privacy, anonymity and performance ZenCash is far superior (I'd say Zcash but don't trust those devs)

so fuck off that's why I said beside XMR, I tried to be polite

I don't doubt XMR's future growth, but ther'es clearly a need for a competing stealth coin imo (right now it's zcsh)

XVG baby. Bagholding for a long time though

I may have a wojack for verge, but if they hit their roadmap for Q4 2017 this shit will pump

>her

user, I...

>if

no

ZenCash, so undervalued still. Secure nodes will make all transactions look like regular https traffic, and theyll be far more accessible and decentralized than other coins master nodes.

CLOAK coin. Look up it's enigma technology. Pretty good stuff.

let me tell you a little secret...

AEON

should be around 18$ when it goes.
it has air under its wings. its Monero light
and more importantly, is under 4$ now. get it? get it!~

Welcome to fucking crypto. Enjoy your nogainz

This is what I made this thread believing, but ZeroCoin is pretty cool too, no?

I think I'm throwing down for a ZEN node desu. It's getting bullish tonight, so I might need to hurry. Tell me your thoughts on ZeroCoin before I FOMO back in

Cloak

XMR

KOMODO You stupid retards. dyor!

There's 4 of them, but it hasn't finished in development yet.

CONVINCE ME ITS NOT ZENCASH

its ZENCASH if you think its not show me some PROOF

its better than xmr and any other vn PBC featured it and told ppl to sell their monero part of it

As of right now the movement of ZeroCoin and ZenCoin are kinda tied together. I'm expecting Zen to break above ZeroCoin though. I don't think the 1000 zcoin for node setup is good. It makes to less decentralized if only a select few have access to nodes and I discussed with someone that this will lead to security risks when over 50% of the nodes is controlled by 1 person. I like ZEN secure nodes and it only cost 42 ZEN making it available to many people. I think it will be more secure this way with more nodes in the network so it would be harder to track.

No one said the obvious?

>Vertcoin

PIVX

Odn

>not provably anonymous
t. Unknown amount of monero
Faggot

I bet her asshole is so soft pink and tight and just as you reach the point of climax her anus would begin violently contracting and clenching your shaft as you pump her full of cum

Show bobs an bageen

thats an old vitalik pic user

pshhh, dont shill it, let it dip. I m not finished accumulating yet

sure... thats why you are naming it and bumping the thread

you clearly dont understand the scope of what i said

WAN eventually

cloak iirc is an abandoned project? did someone pick it up again?

Woah she's so hot.I'd literally use her shit as toothpaste

Komodo which has zkSNARKs + JUMBLR

this is that degenerate that fucks dogs, isn't it

Who is she please i need her name

Komodo, what a bunch of fucking idiots.

whitneywisconsin. gross