Filename Thread

Yes, again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8azlP-FgHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Wha..?
>FUCK FUCK WE ARE GOING TO DIE AND THERE IS NO ESCAPE I DON'T WANNA BE SUCKED IN A GAS GIANT
>...Huh?

Right in the feels.

ECH!

What would be the result of Saturn colliding with Earth? I assume the core would be big enough to destroy Earth if they crashed into each other, but if Earth passed through the purely gaseous portion, what then?

Then it is crashed by mass of gas and broken into dust.

You don't have to worry about that part. Inside the Roche limit Earth would be ripped apart by tidal forces and make a really impressive new ring.

And even if we didn't get close enough for that, our orbit would be permanently fucked by the flyby. Fair chance that we'd fall into the sun.

>38000 years in the future and British dentistry is still crap
Sound right.

Either-

A) We all die.
B) We all get super powers.
C) We all get super powers and then die.

I forget, did all that junk getting covered in ectoplasma become relevant later on? What was the thing that shot out the gunk in the first place?

nonsense, the correct response to the orc babby thing is to slay the evil ass orcs, and adopt the children

>adopt the children
>GM: orcs are born Evil and are irredeemable. By adopting them you have allowed Evil to flourish. You fall.

is shitting itself and wanting orc titty milk evil? because that means half of us are evil when drunk

There's actually a pretty cool miniseries that was on Science Channel which was basically "what if we recreated these other planets' weather condition ON EARTH."

It's the crux of the Orc baby what do scenario dickish GMs throw at Paladins.

Babies are innocent. Killing one is Evil, so you fall.

Orcs are Evil, even the babies. Sparing one means it's free to one day do something bad. You fall.

No it doesn't make sense. That's because it's an unwinnable scenario designed by someone actively working against you and who believes he has final say on everything.

>that pic
>when the dm doesn't have a player limit.jpg

An inherently evil race probably has evil babies that will try to scratch and bite you even if it can't

>Disaster derrick
>Not King Seeker Frempt

Some of these dudes look like bros for real.

Guy at the back with too much beard and glasses? Would hang out with.

The Kenny Loggins-looking guy? I dunno, I've known a few guys who look like that. They're always weird.

Heavy Metal Jason and Rob Brydon look normal enough. I'd stay the fuck away from most of these guys though. Especially the Sodomizer. Unless they're some kind of roughneck, I don't trust anyone who wears hiking boots as regular shoes.

>it's an unwinnable scenario
Baleful Polymorph

>Unless they're some kind of roughneck, I don't trust anyone who wears hiking boots as regular shoes.
What about work boots, or jungle boots?
Fuck reg'lar ass shoes.

>You have allowed the party wizard to torture a child and alter its destiny. You are complacent in Evil. You fall.

It's a situation directed specifically at paladins and if the GM is the type to do it he will move the goalposts and make you fall.

>I don't trust anyone who wears hiking boots as regular shoes.
What if they are under 5ft and care for that one extra inch the hiking boot soles give them?

>big hat logan
My sides

So wait the orcs are evil in the setting and killing evil creatures as a good character is considered an act of evil as well?
What retarded setting are you playing in even?
inb4 rl

I dunno, unless it's for your job or some shit I just think work boots look weird. I don't get too hung up on fashion, but it offends even my sense of style in most cases.

It's not about the setting. It's about the GM intentionally abusing and cheating Alignment rules to fuck with you. I've been lucky enough to avoid it.

Basically the orc baby is in a quantum super position of being both 'irredeemably evil' and 'completely innocent' until you decide what to do with it. The GM picks the option that causes the paladin to fall once the paladin has decided what to do with it.

>Willingly associating with manlets

One of two things, party cleric uses change alignment or take it in until you know what to do with it. If it grows up evil, smite. If it turns good somehow (pally can sense that) then have it raised as part of your family. If DM still makes you fall, scoop up your papers and leave the table.

I'm thinking that the value of a child life is being greatly overrated. It would have difficulty making it through life if it could somehow overcome it's nature, it may be considered a kindness to pass it through a kinder afterlife than what would perhaps face it later. Obviously this DEPENDS ON THE SETTING and it's metaphysics, though.

Otherwise a matter of acceptable practicality may be assumed: Even if you can raise a goblin to be a decent, if rather useless, being, conserving their lives and letting them breed would quickly overrun the normal races.

As far as an actual answer: Ask your DM what he was trained to do, what all the other paladins do.

Was this nigga on PCP or something at least?

that supposed to be a reference to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=s8azlP-FgHs

>Orion left critical role unironically

fuckin saved m8

Female police are usually even more incompetent than male police because they're held to even lower standards.

Fucking beautiful.

yeah

Gonna need a source for this one. That line is too stupid not to get context for it.

Nah, those bitches just really don't care about doing their jobs. It's stunning, really. How can anyone not be enthused about the chance to legally beat a motherfucker? The wage gap is real and justified.

I'm not sure I understand what's going on here

Some excellent cinematography by the looks of it.

Camera is passed through the car to create the shot shown above.

I think it's from The Raid 2.

>GM attempts horror

It is, great fucking scene

>By adopting them you have allowed Evil to flourish. You fall.
Nonsense, I will simply enrol the orc child in an american public school. He will never flourish.

I take the baby to a church of my deity and give it to the priests there.

I'm pretty sure there'd be a lot more explosions as all the asteroids in the ring hit us, plus all kinds of weird gravity shit happening as another planetary object passes right by us

The perspective on that painting always annoys me. Why isn't her back reflected properly in the mirror?

Have anyone played an Artificer that was in love with a Warforged?

Only web blogs book I bought, and boy am I glad I did.

I recommend the book if you've not got it user. He actually managed to make a cohesive setting that didn't spoil the joke.

Popular theory suggests that the woman behind her is actually a different wench and the viewer is facing the floor and not a mirror.

Problem there is the 'other wench' stops at the gilt edge, so there'd have to be some sort of weird low wall in the middle of the bar. Look just below the bowl of oranges.

That's true. There's no mirror there. Just look how the bowl of oranges isn't reflected.

Tell me about it.

I use time travel to slay the orc's evil parent before the baby's conception. Evil is not permitted to flourish as it does not exist and never existed through my actions.