Who here getting JUST'D by these stupid cats?

Who here getting JUST'D by these stupid cats?

Other urls found in this thread:

mainnet.infura.io/
mainnet.infura.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>still up over 3x my money

you did this wrong too, like everything else in your life

I am. I don't know how to value them, and nobody is buying.

lmao only the founders of this retard shit made money. then they sold all their ETH at 470.

there's a master plan at hand. now they will bring ETH back down to 300 by clogging the mempool to a snail speed.

how?????

Cats are the easiest money I've ever made

Put in about 700 bucks worth, bought a couple and started breeding. I now currently have over 12 cats, and I make consistent money by siring and by selling the virgin rare traited offspring. Should make my initial investment back in the morning and the rest is gravy

What's funny is the website doesn't have an "About Us" section or any instructional page that helps people understand how this fucking game works.

I've just seen people buy cats, breed them, and sell the offspring for more than the total they paid for. Like.. how are people buying these?

early adopters

>applying the tech adoption life cycle to a fad

I got the code that shows the rare cat traits, did any one else get it?

early

adopters

All I bought was three virgin Gen 0s at 1.5 each in ye olden days of 48 hours ago. This is now my biggest gain in crypto by far, beating out every ICO I've ever participated in.

The Kitty Bubble should have popped long ago. I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore, but the money keeps flowing in and the cats keep multiplying and oh god I've spent literally every waking moment this weekend breeding cats and if the gains continued at this rate I would be better off calling out of work to keep doing it all week but obviously they won't right it has to burst soon I could program a bot to do all this for me but what if the time I spend not breeding to develop it is not worth the end result, or the market crashes by the time it's ready, but look there's more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more...

It's too late to make money off this bubble now anyways, might as well stop making threads about it.

I tried to do research on how it works but got too busy with irl work, and missed this opportunity.

t. chink trying to get cheap cats

It honestly feels like a meme attack on the network, utilising human stupidity.

Kids these days are literally used to microtransactions.
Only this time microtransactions don't go to a company but the community itself.

This might actually become bigger than we think right now and there might be real money in this...

I SOLD $5000 OF ARK TO BUY STUPID KITTEN AND ALREADY LOST $1000 JUST IN FEES AND NO ONE BUYS MY CATS REEEEEEEEEE

I can't sell my fucking cats because of the congestion reeeee

The web site only has a few pages and one is an exhaustive FAQ that explains everything, including things only tangentially related to the game itself.

haha right and fine art was just a fad too

just nodes on metamask you retard

I send a lot of small ethereum/erc20 payments everyday, you guys are cutting into my profit. You guys are getting out of hand with this.

I don't understand this cats thing and it confuses and frightens me.

>holding eth

>comparing fine art to poorly drawn cartoon cats
The humanity bubble needs to pop soon.

what are the other nodes

mainnet.infura.io/ into your new RPC on metamask settings

Embrace it. Become emboldened by it. This is the stuff wars are won with. The very thing legends are made of.

>mainnet.infura.io
will this steal all my LINK

>I SOLD $5000 OF ARK
You.. you retard. I'd sell my Bat, my Sia, even my Xmr for something like this. But never Ark.

I've already done that, every tx I send keeps giving me a warning on metamask saying "there was an error when resubmitting this transaction"

Can somebody help me here? I have ALL of my ETH stuck in exchanges and I don't have enough money to pay for gwei to get it out.

I thought I could pay for gas using the eth I had IN the exchange, this proved to be not true.

0x2E3056eD1283f5e21f3F7d8825b06A2D98d33962
please help
also here's my cat

THIS STUPID CAT THIS STUPID FUCKING CAT IS THE ETHEREUM KILLER

my fucking sides, this shit is too much. Would you have imagined a few years ago you would be trading fucking cryptocats and LOSING money on it

pictures

of fucking cartoon cats

being sold for hundreds of dollars

WHY ARE THESE NOT SELLING LIKE THEY WERE 12 HOURS AGO

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL THESE SHIT CATS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I really wish I got into this a few days ago. Too late now.. Anyone want to but a satan coin?

the absolute state of 2017

BUY BUY BUY

White square with red dot sold for 500 million.

Virtual goods are a thing. See tf2, csgo, memewach etc,

>ETHfags talk shit about bitcoin network being slow
>get blown out by virtual cats because ETH is the platform for furry faggots

somehow I'm not surprised

AAAAA MY 3 ETH LITERALLY STUCK ON LOW VOLUME EXCHANGE BECAUSE OF FUCKING CRYPTOCATS WTF

God damn you guys are fucking stupid.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

>Picture of a cat
>Spends $999999 on a cat

> Virtual good are a thing for people with sub 70 IQ see: tf2, csgo, memewach etc,

FTFY

Virtual "goods" are warez and data you can make money on. Not something you buy to cope with your absense of a solid mother figure.

> Ans I know you wish you had picrelated as dad.

whatever, i only paid $20 for mine. ill probably just hold on to it for fun.

at least it's not LINK

>shilling your cryptokitty bags this hard

This is the best thing to happen in crypto since BTC became a thing.

While you guys are making fun of this phenomenon, some future millionaires are making a TCG and anime waifu version of this

I agree if this idea gets refined and makes more sense cryptowaifu market would be huge

But what's hilarious about all of this is Eth holders have been boasting how great their blockchain is, and it gets btfo by a stupid crypto cat collector game costing the network 100s of millions in marketcap

>pink wojak cats

Japan isn't for sale.

It begins